post of the day

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
User avatar
maroozer
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 922
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:39 pm

Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:02 pm

From bad eggs to overpriced pb services....the list goes on.
User avatar
finneganm
Art Freak
Posts: 16143
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: NJ

Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:06 pm

maroozer wrote:From bad eggs to overpriced pb services....the list goes on.
3-4 hr drive each way, and you think it was overpriced? It would have been twice that much to get an Uber to drive you one way.
...
...
That's what she said
User avatar
MonteAlderaan
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:03 am

Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:06 pm

ToonKiller wrote:Cops being cops protecting the integrity of Gremlin posters
:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
maroozer
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 922
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:39 pm

Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:13 pm

finneganm wrote:
maroozer wrote:From bad eggs to overpriced pb services....the list goes on.
3-4 hr drive each way, and you think it was overpriced? It would have been twice that much to get an Uber to drive you one way.
I really couldn’t care less. If someone wants to pay it...then job well done.
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
Posts: 4574
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:27 pm

http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... &start=555

some good reads here.

this is THE Ise thread, and I know my Ise threads.

:lol:
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
Posts: 12340
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards

Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:22 pm

spiper64 wrote:Call yourselves art experts, news for ya. I am the alpha and the omega, the 1st and the last line of what is great and what is bad. That's the bottom line

Alpha and Omega of commissions lmao
Image
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 51866
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:40 pm

soam24 wrote:
spiper64 wrote:Call yourselves art experts, news for ya. I am the alpha and the omega, the 1st and the last line of what is great and what is bad. That's the bottom line

Alpha and Omega of commissions and camping lmao
Fixed.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
piper27
Art Expert
Posts: 1151
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:52 pm
Location: Stewart, Mn

Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:14 pm

Codeblue wrote:
soam24 wrote:
spiper64 wrote:Call yourselves art experts, news for ya. I am the alpha and the omega, the 1st and the last line of what is great and what is bad. That's the bottom line cuz Stone Cold said so!

Alpha and Omega of commissions and camping lmao
Fixed.
FTFY
Codeblue wrote:Try vigorously rubbing yer peen on it several times.
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 26337
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:29 pm

James B?
just a foil for me today, thanks
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
Posts: 12340
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards

Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:32 pm

Image
User avatar
chalkdust
Art Expert
Posts: 7010
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:00 am
Location: St. Louis

Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:58 pm

God do I miss posting in people's FS threads
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
Posts: 12340
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards

Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:05 pm

chalkdust wrote:God do I miss posting in people's FS threads
I definitely shat in and got shat on many times.
Image
User avatar
Baker
Art Expert
Posts: 6171
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:06 pm
Location: Nashville, TN

Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:31 pm

ironjaiden wrote: "'Weener in June' is completely sold out, thanks for the interest"
Image
User avatar
piper27
Art Expert
Posts: 1151
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:52 pm
Location: Stewart, Mn

Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:34 pm

Seems legit for damaged goods :clap:
Codeblue wrote:Try vigorously rubbing yer peen on it several times.
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
Posts: 4574
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:43 pm

sirius only plz
Post Reply