post of the day

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
bubbie
Art Expert

Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:07 am

^ it probably the virus.

Man children are on fire today (while Dow opened at over 1,800 below):

Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:05 pm

rll52 wrote: Well, karma is a bitch. I constantly marvel at news stories of people who get taken by Nigerian princes looking for some help in laying claim to their royal fortunes. "Idiots. How could people be so stupid?" Yesterday I received the karmic bitchslap.

Showed up early for work (my first mistake) and had an email from my boss asking that I go purchase 5 $100 Google Play cards for a client. Seemed odd but, my boss has done stranger things. Responded and told him I'd head out as soon as our Walmart opened (my second mistake). While I was out buying the cards, my actual boss sent a voicemail to all employees stating his email had been hacked and that someone was sending out an email asking that Google Play cards be purchased for a client. When I got back and listened to the v/m, I turned around and went back to Walmart. Unfortunately, gift cards are non-refundable.

Once I realized I was victimized (can you be a victim when you're a dumbass? It's a rhetorical question. No need to respond.), I did engage my "boss" in email exchange wherein I told him I had the gift cards and would put them in his office mailbox. He responded asking that I scratch the back of the cards revealing the activation codes; take a picture of the backs and email it to him so that he could send it to the client as it was urgent. I said I thought it would make a better impression if the client came by the office and received them in person. What followed was about a 10 email back and forth wherein my "boss"became extremely agitated, leading to me telling him to go f#@% himself and quitting. Even with a fake boss, it felt pretty good. Not $500.00 good but good nonetheless.

So, I have 5 $100 Google Play gift cards that I have no use for and a bank account in dire need of a serious cash infusion. If anyone uses Google Play cards, I'll sell one or all of them for $90.00 a piece. Ship them to you via USPS Priority Mail.

Thanks.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=182868
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
fredo
Art God

Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:23 pm

Seems legit
just a foil for me today, thanks
electrachrome
Site Admin

Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:19 pm

finneganm wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:37 am
Bemoaning his success as a “greedy” artist sounds like the whining of a petulant toddler.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:22 pm

finneganm wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:33 am
I assumed the application was enough, but no. I was contacted later in the day, and while the zoom interview was fine, the follow up in person interview process is brutal. In the dead of night they pick you up in a black, windowless van. After driving for an hour, they open the door to an open field. They strip you down to your underwear, throw eggs at your naked body while asking obscure trivia questions about late nineties cartoons. Unfortunately I wasn’t deemed worthy enough to purchase. Maybe next time.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:36 pm

finneganm wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:12 am
Is it the way that he runs scared?
Or that he's socially impaired?
Or that he only likes to steal Whalen?

Are you holding back your call outs
Even with his unmanly fall out?
Or the way he covers up his presence online?

He's just a bit of a drymounter upper
He's a little drymount
His isolation is confirmation
Of his desperation for a couple bucks

So, he's a bit of a drymounter upper
But we know what to do
The way to fix up this drymounter upper
Is to call out his bullshit, true!

We're not saying you can change him
'Cause people don't really change
We're only saying drymount that guy
Credibility isn't strange!

People make bad choices
If they're hooked on crank or meth
But throw a call-out their way (throw a call-out their way)
And they'll refund you all to death!

Everyone's a bit of a drymounter upper
That's what it's all about
Father! Sister! Brother!
We need each other
To raise us up and call us out

Everyone's a bit of a drymounter upper
But when push comes to shove
The only drymounter upper fixer that can fix a drymounter upper is a
Call, Call, Call, Call, Call, Call, Call
Call-out, Call-out, out, out, out, out, out
out, Call-out... (out!)
mobius006
Art Freak

Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:54 pm

:clap:
bubbie
Art Expert

Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:24 pm

3 in a row for fin! Does he win a prize?

35mmpaul
Art Expert

Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:31 pm

misterx wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:48 pm
Just got this framed, so thought I'd share.

Decided to go with a nice, clean mat, which I think complements the fix frame job.

Dont ya just love the imagery ? The OG was from July 2016, months prior to the 2016 elections, but presumably it's being kept in a vault for safekeeping.

This edition is a giclee, not a screen print, but nevertheless manages to convey quite exquisitely the message the OG had expressed.

The giclee proves that two months before the 2016 election Comey KNEW that Hillary’s scheme against Trump connecting him to Russian hackers was “a means of distracting the public from her use of a private email server.”

Or at least this letter sent by Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe states. Categorically, infact. And from a rather senior source, dontyathink?!!!

OUCH.

For the vast majority of EB who haven't a clue, this confirms that the Russiagate angle you all are clinging too in a vain attempt to blame someone for the fuckup that is your country....well it was all a big fat lie to cover for Crooked Hillary.

Like I told you over the last three years.

Hope you like the frame job from the CIA, which has totally wrecked your country whilst your Prozac haze took the edge off everything except AGT....

Hope you like my camo frame job too. It felt apropos, as I am sure you will understand.

Adieu, mon ami's.

And best of luck...something tells me you are going to need it.
lolz
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
fredo
Art God

Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:32 pm

Ha! What a drymounting loser.
FrankBooth
Art Expert

Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:42 am

One of the best posts I've seen on here, impeccable.
ImageImageImage

Original Comic Art Collection: http://cafurl.com?i=25041
Kramerica
Art Freak

Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:04 pm

I mean, good thing he is here to spread the good word. How else would we know what those impeccable, trustworthy, Russian intelligence agencies claim about our politicians? So glad he has stuck around to wake up all 6 of us who still use this site.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
fredo
Art God

Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:13 am

trarex wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:22 pm
Did an unscientific gauging of the common man's choice by counting yard signs in the neighborhood on my walk .
The winner is ..."protected by ADT"
Second was Trump just one ahead of "stay off grass fertilizer applied " and Biden tied with a homemade sigh that said "pick up your dogs fudge " Either my neighbors arent very political or ADT is just killing it.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:05 pm

fantasticninja wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:00 pm
acidburn wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:34 pm
fantasticninja wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:33 pm
haven wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:16 pm
Time for another press conference at the Four Seasons.
You do know that they didn't accidentally do that, right? It was on purpose. Why would they do a press conference at a Hotel? There are however reasons why they booked that Four Seasons construction though. Big reasons.
Enlighten us.
Four Seasons Landscaping is a front for the Biden campaign and ActBlue. There's hundreds of donations to Four Seasons that are directly for Biden and ActBlue. There's also a crematorium right next door. I find it odd that a landscaper is taking donations for ActBlue and Biden's campaign. So Rudy held a press conference there. Call it stupid, but they didn't accidentally book there instead of a Hotel. But hey, the people that never even heard of Four Seasons will laugh like hyenas if someone told them "LOL Rudy booked that place instead of the hotel" With zero..ZERO evidence that was the case. Misinformation travels faster than real information these days.
fallstaff
Art Connoisseur

Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:11 pm

^ There it is, the post-factual Idiotocracy of some 70 million. Ya can’t make this fudge up.