post of the day

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
Posts: 4526
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am

Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:32 am

luls^
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
Posts: 8131
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC

Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:41 pm

solid burn
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 51303
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Thu May 23, 2019 3:07 pm

finneganm wrote:When I strip down on the weekends, cover myself in mayonnaise and roll around in croutons, am I a sandwich?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
Posts: 4415
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:55 am

Image Ghosthopper 18 Stout

MonteAlderaan wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:16 am
To the dude who takes it upon himself to name all of the stickers: this is a mantis, not a grasshopper. Do better. Or, preferably, not at all.
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
Posts: 8131
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC

Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:54 am

i want to delete all the stickers from the database.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
Posts: 4526
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am

Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:20 am

#justice for #ghostmantis
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.
User avatar
MonteAlderaan
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 379
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:03 am

Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:06 pm

35mmpaul wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:54 am
i want to delete all the stickers from the database.
I'll donate again to make this happen. Name your price, mods.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Trainee
Posts: 21916
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:42 pm

Stickers are a category on this site...though if I had any say I'd just make one "20__ Tyler Stout Stickers" entry and make every sticker an edition inside it, for the sake of consolidation. But something something trainee something something won't let me know the special sauce recipe.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
Posts: 4415
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:55 pm

Image
User avatar
MonteAlderaan
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 379
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:03 am

Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:04 pm

jkw3000 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:42 pm
Stickers are a category on this site...though if I had any say I'd just make one "20__ Tyler Stout Stickers" entry and make every sticker an edition inside it, for the sake of consolidation. But something something trainee something something won't let me know the special sauce recipe.
Put that at the top of your agenda once you've been promoted to chef. Rename 'em too.
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
Posts: 4415
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:10 pm

MonteAlderaan wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:04 pm
jkw3000 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:42 pm
Stickers are a category on this site...though if I had any say I'd just make one "20__ Tyler Stout Stickers" entry and make every sticker an edition inside it, for the sake of consolidation. But something something trainee something something won't let me know the special sauce recipe.
Put that at the top of your agenda once you've been promoted to chef. Rename 'em too.
I'll take a sloppy Joe with crispy french cries please.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Trainee
Posts: 21916
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:18 pm

I only serve 99 cent grilled cheese, in competition with that other truck.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
Posts: 4526
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am

Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:32 pm

jkw3000 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:18 pm
I only serve 99 cent grilled cheese, in competition with that other truck.
but I want a tomato.
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Trainee
Posts: 21916
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:42 pm

Image
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
Posts: 8131
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC

Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:35 pm

jkw3000 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:42 pm
Stickers are a category on this site...though if I had any say I'd just make one "20__ Tyler Stout Stickers" entry and make every sticker an edition inside it, for the sake of consolidation. But something something trainee something something won't let me know the special sauce recipe.
Image
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
Post Reply