post of the day

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
noeldaddy
Art Expert

Wed May 30, 2012 1:00 pm

Not sure which is better... This:
GatorsCanes wrote:
BadJustin wrote:
charter wrote:
BadJustin wrote:eBay 221037357198
Are these yours or something? :?

nope. Just was looking at the bay today as I was contemplating getting rid of mine and linked it is all. HOPEFULLY I have an Obey Hello Kitty locked down for my set.

lol @ you thinking I'd pony up my ebay user name to these fledgling Nancy Drews though. :pint:
You wanna re-think your answer to Charter's question?
Ebay wrote: The box below contains the User IDs that this member has used on eBay.
User ID Effective Date End Date
printsandsuch Apr-22-11 Present

bad-justin Dec-27-09 Apr-22-11

jdel76 Aug-26-06 Dec-27-09

3fold76 Aug-10-04 Aug-26-06

or this:
BadJustin wrote:Not particularly, nice job champ. Glad you have the time to research fudge like that. Chores done for the evening? Listen, how's about the fact that one of you hipster custy's will pay good american money for that fudge. Like it or not, it's a fact. Whether it be via Mom's checking account or your trust fund, someone will lap that fudge up. This place has become a den for wolves and vultures so why not don sheeps clothing? It is what it is. Not all of us are afforded the luxury of wasting money on posters without having to make a few flips, just like someone said "everyone lies", yeah well everyone flips. I think you are super neat and cool and I will find you a wicked rad "I'm awesome at the internet" badge here shortly.

If half of you fanboy morons used your disposable income for something other than ink on paper we wouldn't be having this discussion now would we. Now how about you shut the drymount up and go soothe your sore vaginas over in the Mondo thread and discuss what a horrible, despicable and atrocious act I have committed. Kudos to you again Sherlock.
ImageImage
sidewaysscott
Art God

Wed May 30, 2012 1:04 pm

fukkkkking fantastic!
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
downbytheriver
Art Expert

Wed May 30, 2012 1:14 pm

noeldaddy wrote:Not sure which is better... This:
BadJustin wrote:
charter wrote: nope. Just was looking at the bay today as I was contemplating getting rid of mine and linked it is all. HOPEFULLY I have an Obey Hello Kitty locked down for my set.

lol @ you thinking I'd pony up my ebay user name to these fledgling Nancy Drews though. :pint:
You wanna re-think your answer to Charter's question?
or this:
BadJustin wrote:Not particularly, nice job champ. Glad you have the time to research fudge like that. Chores done for the evening? Listen, how's about the fact that one of you hipster custy's will pay good american money for that fudge.... what a horrible, despicable and atrocious act I have committed. Kudos to you again Sherlock.
Dude gets so worked-up over being caught in a lie....maybe he should try being honest while he still has a conscience. :lol:

And my post submission for post of the day (yesterday):
RiotAct wrote:I think, going by the few EMEKs that I've actually managed to score on his drop, they arrive within about 10 days from the purchase date. He's a pretty fast shipper... we're not going to be getting Ron-Donned here or anything.
"lance wrote:drymount, man, this is better than Disneyland! chef wrote: I used to think if I died in an evil place, then my soul wouldn't be able to make it to Heaven. But now? drymount! I mean, I don't care where it goes, as long as it ain't here.
lobotomizer
Art Expert

Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:57 pm

DeltaSigChi4 wrote:I would rather deal with myself, taking tubes to the post office that are addressed to myself to later receive them the next day myself than deal with any of you worthless Mondo noobs that are a cancer to this community. Don't like my attitude? drymount off. 8)

E
:lol:
summoner
Art Freak

Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:20 pm

lobotomizer wrote:
DeltaSigChi4 wrote:I would rather deal with myself, taking tubes to the post office that are addressed to myself to later receive them the next day myself than deal with any of you worthless Mondo noobs that are a cancer to this community. Don't like my attitude? drymount off. 8)

E
:lol:
There is a reason I have left my sig as is for a couple weeks now... :lol:
Image Image Image
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:54 pm

virtualmert wrote:
I dont know what is worse, the fact that I texted my wife to ask her if I could spend $2600 on Star Wars posters, or her response:

"eat a dick"

owned.
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
drummer7795
Art Expert

Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:13 pm

dangerboy wrote:so you got two lowball offers on a restored poster, lower than the 900 you've got it listed for, and substantially lower than the 1200 and 1500 that the last two recorded sales were for? lick balls!
FKozik wrote:see you in hell.
mistersmith wrote:If you didn't want Horkey to tear you up you shouldn't have worn that short skirt.
dangerboy
Flipper

Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:39 pm

X2
:pint: :pint:
unbroken1 wrote:
therivler1 wrote:According to wikipedia, "In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community"

None of which apply to me ;) I am ridiculing ridiculous rules. This is an internet forum. For art.
so discuss art in the thousands of other threads that exist to do just that and quit being a douche.

according to wikipedia, in slang terms, a douche is someone who does stupid fudge that only they think is entertaining. go douche up your own sales with comments thread douche.
unbroken1 wrote:i present to you,

the hut douche list

name of offender/type of offense

therivler1/flagrant douchebaggery
californiapm/unwitting douchebaggery
mkuborn/flagrant douchebaggery

feel free to make additions
morecoffee wrote:
itsdug wrote:what does mint with pin holes mean?!
Consider it perfect and pure...like a virgin who loves ass play and sucking the clown.
pearlybaker wrote:This place is a magnet for retards with some sort of psychosis.
halftonegraphics
Art Freak

Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:06 pm

dsanacore wrote:Is one of the 115 tubes filled with super rare dunnys you designed? :D
FKozik wrote:no...but one might have cat poop in it!
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
piratesprayer
Art Expert

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:11 am

Shepardfaireyprints.com lists prints from this run at $9,000.00 right now. I'm using this as a reference point, and all I can say is that I'm willing to go way below that price.

Looking for offers.

http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... 10&t=91468
talkingdeads wrote:My nipples just did a back flip!
jjbehren
Flipper

Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:56 pm

jojobadass wrote:Yeah, I'd say if you really want to drymount a poster up.......put it in a frame.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:21 am

carini_2 wrote:
FKozik wrote:I also bought a bunch of motorcycles in the last 10 years..like 7 of them. I do look at all the new posters on the inter webs..like I said theres an unreal amount of solid talent out there. its amazing. my fudge seems kinda retarded to me in comparison, but people keep wanting it so I make it.
Kozik I don't follow you and I have no idea about how your attitude is but you should not use the word retarded.
I work in a nonprofit company that assists people that are mentally challenged.
Some people on this board have family members who have this disability and its offensive.
Just thought i'd let you know.
I do like your work.
keep up the awesome work.
FKozik wrote:whatever dude my aunt was a retard. deal with it. RETARDED.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
jumpinjeza
Art Expert

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:32 am

^^^^ This just made my day. :lol: :lol: :lol:
trarex wrote:I find this very disturbing.
The only adult in that video is a black guy hanging out with the whitest 12 year olds on the planet.
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:02 am

Frank kozik, giving the finger to tbe politically correct. Classic
guerilladubber
Art Expert

Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:10 am

Kozik for the win.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.