Can we get a Video Game subforum?

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
User avatar
Darkknight37
Art Expert
Posts: 7854
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:39 am
Location: Chicago, IL

Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:21 pm

Dat Sony Press Conference.
User avatar
binky79
Art Expert
Posts: 6340
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:15 pm
Location: DFW burbs

Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:24 pm

"Death Stranding" sounds like something that made sense when it was put into one end of google translate but not the other.

Strangest trailer ever? Naked Norman Reedus crying about a ghost baby that turns into oil? :?


EDIT:

Last edited by binky79 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
wottagunn
Art Expert
Posts: 5476
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:28 pm
Location: Near Melbourne

Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:25 pm

Darkknight37 wrote:Dat Sony Press Conference.
what are we talking?
User avatar
binky79
Art Expert
Posts: 6340
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:15 pm
Location: DFW burbs

Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:37 am

Resident Evil 7 VR looks like it might actually be too scary to play. :door:

User avatar
mrsippycups
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 754
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:05 pm

Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:11 am

ajmmck wrote:
wottagunn wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:Finally got a PS4 and played the Last of Us. I can't believe I waited that long to play it but I haven't played any video games since the kids were born. drymounting loved the game. Even with all of the praise it has received, it still managed to exceed my expectations.


I will report back about Fallout 4 once I play it in 2021.
get on to uncharted 4 mate
Or the HD remake of the first games before hand. In for some good story telling!

Misses was watching my play Uncharted 4 on the weekend and said 'You dont even do anything, its like watching a movie'. We haven't spoken since...
Man I can't get behind the hype for Uncharted. I just don't get it.



P.S. Blood and Wine is fantastic!
recycler wrote:You do not need poster nerds to tell you what you should like.
ISO: "Champagne Charlie" sheet music cover by Alfred Concanen
aradwanski
Art Expert
Posts: 1285
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:29 pm

Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:35 pm

guryter wrote:Anyone here into 8 bit NES and looking for some carts? I have about 125-150 carts, some harder to find, about 15 cib. Located in NY, figured I'd hit up here first before CL or the bay.

Sorry for the semi-fs post. I'll add my current game : NHL 2010 on the 360, lol.
Do you have a list of them with prices or anything like that?
User avatar
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert
Posts: 6713
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:48 pm
Location: Houston

Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:37 pm

mrsippycups wrote:
ajmmck wrote:
wottagunn wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:Finally got a PS4 and played the Last of Us. I can't believe I waited that long to play it but I haven't played any video games since the kids were born. drymounting loved the game. Even with all of the praise it has received, it still managed to exceed my expectations.


I will report back about Fallout 4 once I play it in 2021.
get on to uncharted 4 mate
Or the HD remake of the first games before hand. In for some good story telling!

Misses was watching my play Uncharted 4 on the weekend and said 'You dont even do anything, its like watching a movie'. We haven't spoken since...
Man I can't get behind the hype for Uncharted. I just don't get it.



P.S. Blood and Wine is fantastic!
Same.
User avatar
guryter
Art Expert
Posts: 3274
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:44 pm

Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:55 pm

aradwanski wrote:
guryter wrote:Anyone here into 8 bit NES and looking for some carts? I have about 125-150 carts, some harder to find, about 15 cib. Located in NY, figured I'd hit up here first before CL or the bay.

Sorry for the semi-fs post. I'll add my current game : NHL 2010 on the 360, lol.
Do you have a list of them with prices or anything like that?
Working on it. Just recently decided to sell, and never cataloged when I was actively picking them up.

I'll pm.
Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.
john38103 wrote:All gin every thing. drymount all you hoes.
Relax, I honestly don't give a fudge.
dskdaniel
Art Expert
Posts: 3515
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:43 pm
Location: Hollywood

Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:34 pm

Kind of wish I had preordered a PlayStation VR now. Wonder if Amazon will have anymore allocated for launch.
User avatar
Bikejoh
Art Expert
Posts: 4264
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:40 pm

Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:36 pm

PSVR @ $400 is a steal
DavieVegas
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:08 pm

Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:06 pm

GL with asking for anything on here. The simplest things do not work lol
User avatar
wottagunn
Art Expert
Posts: 5476
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:28 pm
Location: Near Melbourne

Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:01 pm

I thought I had no interest in statues/figures but I just bought this. Must be because I like overpaying for stuff.
22” high Artorias statue licensed by FromSoft. They’ve found my weakness in the Souls series because apparently they are releasing more bosses/NPC’s.
Worth checking out for any fan of the games.

http://www.first4figures.com/component/ ... roduct,171

Image
Diabolos80
Art Expert
Posts: 3967
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:54 am

Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:35 pm

^Looks like a solid pick up wotta! I'd be in for a Solaire. Gotta praise the sun, son!
User avatar
wottagunn
Art Expert
Posts: 5476
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:28 pm
Location: Near Melbourne

Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:40 pm

Diabolos80 wrote:^Looks like a solid pick up wotta! I'd be in for a Solaire. Gotta praise the sun, son!
Solaire, Sif and Ornstein (and Smough eventually) are the next ones planned.
User avatar
SteveGo
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 12:25 pm
Location: Tucson

Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:51 pm

$500 for that? It doesn't even have articulation.
Post Reply