Random Posts & Chaos

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
mattkardish
Art Expert

Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:13 am

drymounting lol
Philpenn
Art Expert

Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:26 am

Kind of like giving someone a $20 dollar bill with drymount You written on it though.
gorkie
Art Freak

Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:33 am

Philpenn wrote:Kind of like giving someone a $20 dollar bill with drymount You written on it though.
I think that's the point. Send them to somebody you want to tell to eat a bag of dicks. Lol.

Then there is always this option too...

www.shitsenders.com
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
Cragars
Art Expert

Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:32 pm

Went and caught Beach House in Dallas over the weekend. As I'm watching the show this chic keeps turning around and making out with her boyfriend.

PDA is okay and all but it was a packed show and when she turned around she'd be less than a foot away from my face. At first I tried looking away or looking passed her but after a while I started looking dead at her. It's probably the funniest if not the most awkward experience ever to lock eyes with somebody as they tongue fight another. Funny thing was, until they walked off to the bar, chic stayed unfazed by this, like my eye contact was needed in their mating ritual.

Then there's the couple that were having a conversation during the show, as in trying to talk louder than the music. After a while I figured out the wife was flat out deaf and would ask the husband to repeat himself a ton. It was then that I became the super fan. Copious amounts of WOOOOO!'s just as he began to repeat himself, long Wooooooos, rapid fire woo's, dat woo WOO. If he tried to keep talking I'd hit em' with the low "rarrararararrarara" that I kept hearing from him. Call me BOSE cus I'm blockin all yo sounds.

There was a ton of white guys dancing with this slow head bang, like a thousand Paul Rudds in "This is 40."

Show was cool tho.
gorkie
Art Freak

Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:23 pm

Confession time - Paul Rudd is pretty much my dream dude. :D
Diabolos80
Art Expert

Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:27 pm

gorkie wrote:Confession time - Paul Rudd is pretty much my dream dude. :D
He's funny but I hear he's hung like an ant, man.
ErocAfellar
Art Expert

Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:51 pm

Cragars wrote:Then there's the couple that were having a conversation during the show, as in trying to talk louder than the music. After a while I figured out the wife was flat out deaf and would ask the husband to repeat himself a ton. It was then that I became the super fan. Copious amounts of WOOOOO!'s just as he began to repeat himself, long Wooooooos, rapid fire woo's, dat woo WOO. If he tried to keep talking I'd hit em' with the low "rarrararararrarara" that I kept hearing from him. Call me BOSE cus I'm blockin all yo sounds.
drymounting with a deaf person? That's kinda shitty...I would have probably just moved or asked for a new seat if it bothered me that much.
HappaHaoli wrote:That is freaking Eroctic!
gorkie
Art Freak

Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:57 pm

Diabolos80 wrote:
gorkie wrote:Confession time - Paul Rudd is pretty much my dream dude. :D
He's funny but I hear he's hung like an ant, man.
Ha!
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:32 am

Cragars wrote:Went and caught Beach House in Dallas over the weekend. As I'm watching the show this chic keeps turning around and making out with her boyfriend.

PDA is okay and all but it was a packed show and when she turned around she'd be less than a foot away from my face. At first I tried looking away or looking passed her but after a while I started looking dead at her. It's probably the funniest if not the most awkward experience ever to lock eyes with somebody as they tongue fight another. Funny thing was, until they walked off to the bar, chic stayed unfazed by this, like my eye contact was needed in their mating ritual.

Then there's the couple that were having a conversation during the show, as in trying to talk louder than the music. After a while I figured out the wife was flat out deaf and would ask the husband to repeat himself a ton. It was then that I became the super fan. Copious amounts of WOOOOO!'s just as he began to repeat himself, long Wooooooos, rapid fire woo's, dat woo WOO. If he tried to keep talking I'd hit em' with the low "rarrararararrarara" that I kept hearing from him. Call me BOSE cus I'm blockin all yo sounds.

There was a ton of white guys dancing with this slow head bang, like a thousand Paul Rudds in "This is 40."

Show was cool tho.
WTF did ya expect at a Beach House show? #hipsterheaven
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
Cragars
Art Expert

Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:06 pm

Didn't know what to expect, just remembered some Talkseek gp for them, saw they were playing and said fugit why not. :shock:
ErocAfellar wrote:
Cragars wrote:Then there's the couple that were having a conversation during the show, as in trying to talk louder than the music. After a while I figured out the wife was flat out deaf and would ask the husband to repeat himself a ton. It was then that I became the super fan. Copious amounts of WOOOOO!'s just as he began to repeat himself, long Wooooooos, rapid fire woo's, dat woo WOO. If he tried to keep talking I'd hit em' with the low "rarrararararrarara" that I kept hearing from him. Call me BOSE cus I'm blockin all yo sounds.
drymounting with a deaf person? That's kinda shitty...I would have probably just moved or asked for a new seat if it bothered me that much.
Well not deaf, just couldn't hear over the music, poor choice of word. Once good spot is attained, you don't relinquish good spot, except in cases of puke splatter or a fight. Five minutes of annoyance is the most topical of solutions for bad behavior tho.
NEWPORTS69
Art Connoisseur

Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:14 pm

gorkie
Art Freak

Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:11 pm

It is really crazy the curveballs that life throws out there.

Found out last night from a good female friend of ours that her younger brother and his wife have been having a 1.5 year threesome relationship in private with another man. And now, all of sudden, his wife has told him that she is leaving him for this other guy. They have 3 children together. We know her brother and her other siblings and her whole extended family. She says they are all in shock, which is very understandable.

So listen up all my married friends - the moral of this story is that you better think long and hard before introducing another penis into the bedroom.
Jasper73
Art Expert

Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:16 pm

I watched Donald trump on the news in bed with the wife the other night... Does this count.
ImageT.K.C.
jmagee87
Art Expert

Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:18 pm

Jasper73 wrote:I watched Donald trump on the news in bed with the wife the other night... Does this count.
Not really since Donald would just be in the corner jacking off to a picture of himself
ImageImage #trollcru
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
ErocAfellar
Art Expert

Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:46 pm

jmagee87 wrote:Not really since Donald would just be in the corner jacking off to a picture of his daughters
FYP
HappaHaoli wrote:That is freaking Eroctic!