Random Posts & Chaos

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
User avatar
Cragars
Art Expert
Posts: 7448
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:04 am

Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:00 pm

Bruh, weddings are expensive. I don't see the point in any of this, it's like people are using it as an excuse for a family reunion. Cheapest thing is going to be the beer in which I'm totes excited about having a ton left over. Even thought about ordering an extra keg just to myself to numb the pain of so much money spent so others can get turnt.
User avatar
gorkie
Art Freak
Posts: 14080
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:21 pm

Monkey in a snowsuit checking on his pet goat. :D


It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
Image
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 26515
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:52 pm

Cragars wrote:Bruh, weddings are expensive. I don't see the point in any of this, it's like people are using it as an excuse for a family reunion. Cheapest thing is going to be the beer in which I'm totes excited about having a ton left over. Even thought about ordering an extra keg just to myself to numb the pain of so much money spent so others can get turnt.
Come on! Getting your people hammered and happy in your honor is...honorable. Enjoy it.
just a foil for me today, thanks
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52195
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:07 pm

Biggest waste of money eva.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert
Posts: 5689
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:05 am
Location: Houston, TX

Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:10 pm

Codeblue wrote:Biggest waste of money eva.
Says the guy with 43k posts on a poster forum. :)
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
Diabolos80
Art Expert
Posts: 3967
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:54 am

Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:12 pm

I didn't mind shelling out my share of the funds, but if I had to hear one more argument about the gotdamn guest list I'da called it off and got married in the backyard. "Why isn't Uncle John invited?" "Cuz Mom, he touched my wee-wee in the second grade." "He's still family. You're being selfish."
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52195
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:16 pm

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Biggest waste of money eva.
Says the guy with 43k posts on a poster forum. :)
Huh?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert
Posts: 5689
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:05 am
Location: Houston, TX

Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:17 pm

Codeblue wrote:
ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Biggest waste of money eva.
Says the guy with 43k posts on a poster forum. :)
Huh?
fudge. read it a biggest waste of time eva. Duh, RIF...
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 26515
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:22 pm

Codeblue wrote:Biggest waste of money eva.
Just buy the ring already.
just a foil for me today, thanks
Diabolos80
Art Expert
Posts: 3967
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:54 am

Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:58 am

fredo wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Biggest waste of money eva.
Just buy the ring already.
Now you're talking about a waste of money. Drunk wedding > "rare" jewelry
User avatar
nomdeguerre
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 258
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:17 pm
Location: the land of lost dreams

Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:52 am

Diabolos80 wrote:
fredo wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Biggest waste of money eva.
Just buy the ring already.
Now you're talking about a waste of money. Drunk wedding > "rare" jewelry
One of the biggest scams on the world! Debeers is laughing all the way to the bank
*hand censored by the magical m'faith
User avatar
Jasper73
Art Expert
Posts: 1077
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:01 pm
Location: Preston England

Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:31 pm

Just been out for a drive in the Lake District with the wife, great day out. Anyway... We stopped at a pub on the way back, sat outside with a pint, all great. Walking back to the car, there's three girls head to toe in burkas leaning up against the back of my car.....who does that.. Walked up to the car pinged the alarm and they just shuffled off not looking at me or anything.
The car park was half empty and no other cars around mine.. Wtf?.
ImageT.K.C.
User avatar
shagdonk
Art Expert
Posts: 3574
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 6:01 pm
Location: Hermosa Beach

Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:51 pm

fredo wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Biggest waste of money eva.
Just buy the ring already.
Does someone need a good deal on a ring?
User avatar
gorkie
Art Freak
Posts: 14080
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:01 pm

Jasper73 wrote:Just been out for a drive in the Lake District with the wife, great day out. Anyway... We stopped at a pub on the way back, sat outside with a pint, all great. Walking back to the car, there's three girls head to toe in burkas leaning up against the back of my car.....who does that.. Walked up to the car pinged the alarm and they just shuffled off not looking at me or anything.
The car park was half empty and no other cars around mine.. Wtf?.
Did you snake eye them right through their burka slits?

Image
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
Image
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
User avatar
gorkie
Art Freak
Posts: 14080
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:34 pm

image.png
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
Image
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
Post Reply