Page 1106 of 1479

Re: Random Posts & Chaos

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:05 am
by Codeblue
#datcurbstompdoe

Re: Random Posts & Chaos

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:06 am
by Ayes
Yeah, I'm still here! Been good, still filling the flat file and hitting up shows, preferably ones with free booze.

Re: Random Posts & Chaos

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:13 am
by RambosRemodeler
Ayes wrote:Yeah, I'm still here! Been good, still filling the flat file and hitting up shows, preferably ones with free booze.
Still cougar hunting? #riplnc

Re: Random Posts & Chaos

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:22 am
by Ayes
Still hunting on occasion. If you could only see some of the pictures I've gotten since the death of the late night thread. #lnc4eva

Re: Random Posts & Chaos

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:02 am
by weshallallbe
Ayes wrote:Watching American History X for the first time in years. Holy fudge is this movie terrible. So many ridiculous, over the top performances.

Glad I haven't watched it in years. Sits in my mind as a film I can talk about with people who think they've seen it all and not get totally annoyed with them. Perhaps I've drank too much tonight. Perhaps I haven't drank enough...

Re: Random Posts & Chaos

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:24 am
by RambosRemodeler
Ayes wrote:Still hunting on occasion. If you could only see some of the pictures I've gotten since the death of the late night thread. #lnc4eva
Pm'd. #LNCforevainourhearts

Re: Random Posts & Chaos

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:07 am
by fredo
Dear Poop Diary,
Today:
Picked up at daycare- loaded diaper.
Brought home, fed (Indian, palak paneer and some garlic naan. Decent.)- loaded diaper.
Thrown into the bath- took tub dump
Out of tub to clean tub- took running carpet dump.

All in all I'd estimate that I've shat my length in solid stool inside of 2 hours. It has to be over now, right?

(entered on behalf of the 1.5 year old)

Re: Random Posts & Chaos

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:48 am
by Diabolos80
My first kid had a little constipation issue when he was an infant. So we had to stick a thermometer up his butt a couple times, you know, to stimulate things. One time my wife overstimulated him. A stream of fudge shot halfway up her arm. Good times.

Re: Random Posts & Chaos

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:22 am
by 1000steps
Just when you think the diaper changing is nearly over, it goes on for another year or so.

And then comes your first parental experience with child psychology: potty training...and more accidents :lol:

Stock up on hand sanitizer and patience - it's a long, long haul, dude-dadz

Re: Random Posts & Chaos

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:00 pm
by mattkardish
lol mid thursday work-day laughs. thanks to those above me

Re: Random Posts & Chaos

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:06 pm
by charter
fredo wrote:Dear Poop Diary,
Today:
Picked up at daycare- loaded diaper.
Brought home, fed (Indian, palak paneer and some garlic naan. Decent.)- loaded diaper.
Thrown into the bath- took tub dump
Out of tub to clean tub- took running carpet dump.

All in all I'd estimate that I've shat my length in solid stool inside of 2 hours. It has to be over now, right?

(entered on behalf of the 1.5 year old)
You feed your kid Indian food!? No wonder the poor kid is crapping all the time.

Re: Random Posts & Chaos

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:01 pm
by SpinalRemains
TIL you can get a tossed salad in the ISO section

Re: Random Posts & Chaos

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:04 pm
by fredo
charter wrote:
fredo wrote:Dear Poop Diary,
Today:
Picked up at daycare- loaded diaper.
Brought home, fed (Indian, palak paneer and some garlic naan. Decent.)- loaded diaper.
Thrown into the bath- took tub dump
Out of tub to clean tub- took running carpet dump.

All in all I'd estimate that I've shat my length in solid stool inside of 2 hours. It has to be over now, right?

(entered on behalf of the 1.5 year old)
You feed your kid Indian food!? No wonder the poor kid is crapping all the time.
And in technicolor!

Re: Random Posts & Chaos

Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:54 pm
by gorkie
Oopsy.


Re: Random Posts & Chaos

Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:11 pm
by bryndavies
did they delete the "find a callout thread" thread? anyhow, treejam's new username is krispy. stay away.