Random Posts & Chaos

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:35 pm

Cragars wrote:
jmagee87 wrote:Because shooting a lion totally makes it ok to threaten to murder another human
Honestly, it does. People are killed for far less and what might have been a good/meaningful death, given enough time, is now reduced to needlessness. You've got the death of an individual in an endangered species which will also lead to the deaths of a group of young lions as well. On the flip side, you have one person out of billions, a Dentist with no less than a bloodlust fueled by tens of thousands of dollars. Money that could have been used to help his fellow man was instead used to further the rape of the Third World and continue the blotting out of part of a people's identity.

In a wide, general perspective it's a nice warm and fuzzy feeling that people>animals. But...that lion versus that man? drymount that guy. He's part of a group of son's of bitches that are a total waste, who will sully the image of our time in the eyes of those in the future.

(I'm on my high horse, it feels faaaabullloussss) :lol:
I think he should be killed for being a dentist!

Yes I am an anti-dentite bastard...
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:47 pm

The new mission impossible movie is pretty drymounting great :clap:

Say what you want about Tom cruise but the man knows how to entertain.
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
sidewaysscott
Art God

Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:56 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:The new mission impossible movie is pretty drymounting great :clap:

That's what I'd expect
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:29 am

I learned today that to "sleep fitfully" means you had a really bad, restless night of sleep. I always thought it meant you had a great night's sleep.
Codeblue wrote: I’m sorry for everything.
bryndavies
Art Expert

Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:39 am

sidewaysscott wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:The new mission impossible movie is pretty drymounting great :clap:

That's what I'd expect

They've all really been good. But I agree. Cruise is a nutcase, hurts a bit to support him, but he is good at what he does; entertain.
ImageT.K.C.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:17 am

Never seen a mission impossible movie. True story.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
dskdaniel
Art Expert

Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:57 am

Brian De Palma's Mission: Impossible is very underrated. They're all fun movies. Especially the last two.
fredo
Art God

Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:20 am

First one is a gas.
just a foil for me today, thanks
binky79
Art Expert

Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:45 am

You can probably skip #2. If you don't, just know that the rest of the sequels are way better.
Philpenn
Art Expert

Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:35 am

- Never seen a MI movie.
- Cruise is a weirdo.
- He makes rad action movies.

Agreed on all three.
ErocAfellar
Art Expert

Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:33 am

Dirk putting in work!
HappaHaoli wrote:That is freaking Eroctic!
bryndavies
Art Expert

Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:40 am

JOB 314.
ImageT.K.C.
Cragars
Art Expert

Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:10 pm

Newest dream. :neutral:

Chick walks up and starts makin' out with me. I was like, "yee this is coo." Then she locks on my upper teeth back to the canines and starts increasing that bite force and my teeth start breaking. I'm letting out muffled screams at that point and she lets go and just walks off. I feel my teeth and there's cracks all the way to the roots.

While dreams like that suck, it makes waking up that much nicer. Got out of bed, felt my teefs, "drymount yeah, no cracks" and got some coffee.
1000steps
Art Expert

Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:41 pm

hmmmm....how's your love life?
Welcome to the sleaze pit
fitz
Art Expert

Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:08 pm

Cragars wrote:Newest dream. :neutral:

Chick walks up and starts makin' out with me. I was like, "yee this is coo." Then she locks on my upper teeth back to the canines and starts increasing that bite force and my teeth start breaking. I'm letting out muffled screams at that point and she lets go and just walks off. I feel my teeth and there's cracks all the way to the roots.

While dreams like that suck, it makes waking up that much nicer. Got out of bed, felt my teefs, "drymount yeah, no cracks" and got some coffee.
my worst dream was that my teeth started growing these really thin enamel shards and when I closed my mouth they all started breaking off into my mouth like wafer thin razor sharp sheets of ice (but made of teeth) that wouldn't stop growing - never been so happy to wake up.

apparently dreams with teeth falling out are supposed to signify you are looking for change in your life - or something.