Random Posts & Chaos

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak

Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:04 am

disturbing- 1 man CAN change the earth with a single decision

prayers for Ukraine 🇺🇦
fredo
Art God

Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:23 am

Idiots we got

No connection found between symptoms and week-long outdoor pandemic rave held in squalid popup hobotown. Gotta be a raygun.
just a foil for me today, thanks
edderlyj
Art Expert

Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:57 pm

^Tinfoil exports are down in RU, I hear, and for good reason. Listening to the Soviet rep bring up Bush's Iraq as justification isn't how we're supposed to learn from mistakes, but point saliently made. And the fodder for all of their propaganda, that permit him to sidestep reality so unflinchingly, make it easier to see where most of what has divided us was planted via social media by the Kingpin's red bot squad. And the weakness singularity begins to fade even more on the receding horizon...

I hope the 1/6ers realize they were actually Pooty's puppets soon, especially before the red dawn paratroopers begin to descend. Go team!

Slava Ukraini! / U - S - A! / CA YAY! / NZ WHEE! / ETCETERA AROUND THE WORLD!

edit: your sig makes more sense now that I read that article, ;)
Героям слава
canuck
Art Freak

Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:36 am

I miss the Trump thread
jjttdw
Art Expert

Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:09 am

canuck wrote:
I miss the Trump thread
I am a little more than surprised that donkeyx hasn’t chimed in to somehow make this the fault of the Ukraine. Maybe he is off playing with his Qtard friends.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
edderlyj
Art Expert

Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:23 pm

^Let the snowflakes melt away...Spring is in the clock again, and we've bigger fish to fry.
Героям слава
fredo
Art God

Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:04 pm

jjttdw wrote:
canuck wrote:
I miss the Trump thread
I am a little more than surprised that donkeyx hasn’t chimed in to somehow make this the fault of the Ukraine. Maybe he is off playing with his Qtard friends.
I heard das troll farm only gets paid for disrupting “political” threads.
edderlyj
Art Expert

Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:36 pm

^
Героям слава
fredo
Art God

Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:26 am

Read the reviews
When patriot Mike rescues feminist Ricki from a post-Trump rally riot, the clash of opposites sets off sparks between them. But the gentleman giant refuses to leave the side of the spunky half-pint until he and his pickup truck deliver her home, safe and sound. Ricki attends the rally to scoop the racism of the Trump crowd in a blog post. But she’s forced to spin a false narrative when her mistaken assumptions fail to materialize. When Ricki’s lies get Mike doxxed, and his construction worksite becomes the target of anti-fascist thugs, his righteous anger forces her to reckon with the truth.Ricki wants to fix the damage and regain Mike’s trust. But that means facing the wrath of the liberal mobs. Will Ricki find the courage to leave the left for a lifetime of old-fashioned true love?
edderlyj
Art Expert

Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:29 am

^yeah, still regret turning this down. They were offering triple scale for the B listers.
Героям слава
fredo
Art God

Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:23 pm

And a happy Day o’ the Irish to ye! Or as it’s known in some other random country “That Time All of These Snakes Showed Up from Outta Nowhere”.
howdyall
Art Expert

Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:07 am

jjttdw wrote:
canuck wrote:
I miss the Trump thread
He's probably trying to negotiate getting paid in prints since the ruble has plummeted

also, missing the trump thread is serious small dick energy
jjttdw
Art Expert

Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:32 am

fredo wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:26 am
Read the reviews
When patriot Mike rescues feminist Ricki from a post-Trump rally riot, the clash of opposites sets off sparks between them. But the gentleman giant refuses to leave the side of the spunky half-pint until he and his pickup truck deliver her home, safe and sound. Ricki attends the rally to scoop the racism of the Trump crowd in a blog post. But she’s forced to spin a false narrative when her mistaken assumptions fail to materialize. When Ricki’s lies get Mike doxxed, and his construction worksite becomes the target of anti-fascist thugs, his righteous anger forces her to reckon with the truth.Ricki wants to fix the damage and regain Mike’s trust. But that means facing the wrath of the liberal mobs. Will Ricki find the courage to leave the left for a lifetime of old-fashioned true love?
75 reviews: 1.2 out of 5 stars. Even the 5 star review isn't really a 5 star review. Favorite review sentence..."Your editor, if you have one, should be embarrassed to have handed this back to you with the okay to go ahead."
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
edderlyj
Art Expert

Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:36 am

this confirmation hearing really drives home how much of an entitled, bitch c*nt Amy Barrett was at her hearings. I hope she and Boofy Brett McDaterape (is how I think his surname goes) need replacing soon for obvious reasons. This town needs an enema indeed. Glory to Ukraine, down with Nuclear Hitler. :!:
Героям слава
jjttdw
Art Expert

Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:49 am

edderlyj wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:36 am
this confirmation hearing really drives home how much of an entitled, bitch c*nt Amy Barrett was at her hearings. I hope she and Boofy Brett McDaterape (is how I think his surname goes) need replacing soon for obvious reasons. This town needs an enema indeed. Glory to Ukraine, down with Nuclear Hitler. :!:
Someone needs to out Lindsay (Lady G) Graham.