Random Posts & Chaos

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25529
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:40 pm

FrankBooth wrote:Buttholes are meant to be tight, like family.
And have to put up with a lot of fudge, like family...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 25832
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:41 pm

rubberneck wrote:
FrankBooth wrote:Buttholes are meant to be tight, like family.
And have to put up with a lot of fudge, like family...
Thankfully there's Du Pont:
Image
just a foil for me today, thanks
stuckeyc
Art Expert
Posts: 5250
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am

Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:13 pm

haven wrote:This is pretty great.

Bullfighter Gored So Hard He Needs His Rectum Reconstructed (Graphic Video)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bul ... 2b0d188d1e

"The bull, a 1,160-pounder named Caporal, penetrated nearly a foot inside the cavity"
I assume someone with the guts to click that will be making the ultimate butt hurt gif
Image
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25529
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:19 pm

stuckeyc wrote:
haven wrote:This is pretty great.

Bullfighter Gored So Hard He Needs His Rectum Reconstructed (Graphic Video)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bul ... 2b0d188d1e

"The bull, a 1,160-pounder named Caporal, penetrated nearly a foot inside the cavity"
I assume someone with the guts to click that will be making the ultimate butt hurt gif
Rectum 'n repaired em.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 25832
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:32 pm

Rectum? Damn near killed um!
just a foil for me today, thanks
User avatar
Kramerica
Art Freak
Posts: 13458
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:37 am
Location: Corner of 1st & 1st

Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:33 pm

The video isn't bad, if you didn't know the story and just watched it you probably wouldn't think dude got all that drymounted up.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
User avatar
Cragars
Art Expert
Posts: 7404
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:04 am

Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:40 pm

at least it was a quick in an out
User avatar
haven
Art Expert
Posts: 5288
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 12:00 am

Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:49 pm

stuckeyc wrote:
haven wrote:This is pretty great.

Bullfighter Gored So Hard He Needs His Rectum Reconstructed (Graphic Video)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bul ... 2b0d188d1e

"The bull, a 1,160-pounder named Caporal, penetrated nearly a foot inside the cavity"
I assume someone with the guts to click that will be making the ultimate butt hurt gif
It's just huffington post, with a YouTube video to click if you want, and the video basically shows nothing.

I do tend to enjoy stories of bad things happening to people who torture or kill animals for sport.
User avatar
Kramerica
Art Freak
Posts: 13458
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:37 am
Location: Corner of 1st & 1st

Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:10 am

Yeah. I have zero sympathy for the matador.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
User avatar
ccsmd598
Art Expert
Posts: 2016
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 5:33 pm

Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:59 am

UGH
Ya'll see the leprechaun say yaaaaaa!
User avatar
dangerboy
Flipper
Posts: 3496
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:00 am
Location: down by the train tracks tryin to spot a Deuce

Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:02 am

haven't been on this site much in the last 4 years or so
nice to see only the names have changed
some of them anyway
morecoffee wrote:
itsdug wrote:what does mint with pin holes mean?!
Consider it perfect and pure...like a virgin who loves ass play and sucking the clown.
pearlybaker wrote:This place is a magnet for retards with some sort of psychosis.
User avatar
smokeycat
Art Expert
Posts: 1653
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:12 pm

Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:05 pm

Can't get through pm's easily...keeps making me sign back in, over and over :hanging: maybe later...
ImageImageImage
User avatar
mattkardish
Art Expert
Posts: 3810
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:28 pm
Location: Paddy's Pub

Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:42 pm

dangerboy wrote:haven't been on this site much in the last 4 years or so
nice to see only the names have changed
some of them anyway
why come back today?
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25529
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:48 pm

mattkardish wrote:
dangerboy wrote:haven't been on this site much in the last 4 years or so
nice to see only the names have changed
some of them anyway
why come back today?
Why not?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
dangerboy
Flipper
Posts: 3496
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:00 am
Location: down by the train tracks tryin to spot a Deuce

Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:38 pm

mattkardish wrote:
dangerboy wrote:haven't been on this site much in the last 4 years or so
nice to see only the names have changed
some of them anyway
why come back today?
i didn't pick today
today picked me
morecoffee wrote:
itsdug wrote:what does mint with pin holes mean?!
Consider it perfect and pure...like a virgin who loves ass play and sucking the clown.
pearlybaker wrote:This place is a magnet for retards with some sort of psychosis.
Post Reply