Random Posts & Chaos

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
maden
Art Expert

Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:14 pm

I met gonzo in person a few times. Seemed alright, kept going on and on about how great Nickleback is.
We'll kill the fatted calf tonight, so stick around

mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:18 pm

maden wrote:kept going on and on about how great Nickleback is.
:shock:
So it goes...
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak

Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:19 pm

maden wrote:I met gonzo in person a few times. Seemed alright, kept going on and on about how great Nickleback is.
i was telling someone the other day about ur waiting w gonzo in NY line story
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
mr_rugby
Art Expert

Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:52 pm

maden wrote:I met gonzo in person a few times. Seemed alright, kept going on and on about how great Nickleback is.
Savage
mrsippycups
Art Connoisseur

Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:01 pm

GiantBoyDective wrote:
i was telling someone the other day about ur waiting w gonzo in NY line story
Please continue
recycler wrote:You do not need poster nerds to tell you what you should like.
ISO: "Champagne Charlie" sheet music cover by Alfred Concanen
Cragars
Art Expert

Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:19 pm

gonzo303 wrote:This is Gonzos mom and apparently there are so many experts out here on this thread that seem to know so much about Gonzo and what is going on with him. But you are all wrong about him, all the posts you have posted are inaccurate and hateful but thru the years of being on this site it appears most of you are judgmental crooks that only care about posting whatever randomly you decide about another's life. I have been trying to help my son out by selling his posters and keeping his life moving forward , he has an addiction, doesn't make him a bad person, makes him a person who fights demons. He is currently not available to defend himself against all your expert posts on what is going on with his life. One thing i can tell you is my son has more courage then any of you who hide behind yours and pass your judgement down, he has stepped forward and claimed his addictions and is trying to deal with his demons, can you all say the same? You sit behind your little user names and sling mud at whoever is the topic of the week and you feel right about that? Why don't you all look at yourselves and worry about what you are doing and if you will be the next one that gets drug thru the mud because apparently there is no one that is safe from all you judgmental art collectors , Ha what a joke a lot of you are posers. This mom has had enough of the crud that has been posted about my child and think it is time to stand up to all you bullies! He has a collection and a half that i am trying to sell but i will not take lowball offers because you think that he has to have the money cuz you are wrong. Also stop posting offers on my eBay and saying nasty stuff as it is my eBay not his and i will take action if it continues! Grow up all of you!!!
fredo
Art God

Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:10 am

Point of EB order- does this gonzomom stuff fall under the alt or demonic possession statute?
#dapowahofchristcompelzu
just a foil for me today, thanks
bubbie
Art Expert

Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:12 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
bubbie
Art Expert

Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:13 am

fredo wrote:Point of EB order- does this gonzomom stuff fall under the alt or demonic possession statute?
#dapowahofchristcompelzu
Just a withdrawal, probably.
gorkie
Art Freak

Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:20 am

image.jpeg
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak

Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:26 am

thats Grover gork.

Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
gorkie
Art Freak

Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:37 am

#muppetloveismuppetlove

:D
bubbie
Art Expert

Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:39 am

Kramerica's muppet was the best.
gorkie
Art Freak

Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:45 am

Crazy scientist muppet was always my favorite.

I think his name was Beaker. Loved him.
gonzo303
Art Freak

Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:50 am

GR8Dane wrote:
gonzo303 wrote:This is Gonzos mom and apparently there are so many experts out here on this thread that seem to know so much about Gonzo and what is going on with him. But you are all wrong about him, all the posts you have posted are inaccurate and hateful but thru the years of being on this site it appears most of you are judgmental crooks that only care about posting whatever randomly you decide about another's life. I have been trying to help my son out by selling his posters and keeping his life moving forward , he has an addiction, doesn't make him a bad person, makes him a person who fights demons. He is currently not available to defend himself against all your expert posts on what is going on with his life. One thing i can tell you is my son has more courage then any of you who hide behind yours and pass your judgement down, he has stepped forward and claimed his addictions and is trying to deal with his demons, can you all say the same? You sit behind your little user names and sling mud at whoever is the topic of the week and you feel right about that? Why don't you all look at yourselves and worry about what you are doing and if you will be the next one that gets drug thru the mud because apparently there is no one that is safe from all you judgmental art collectors , Ha what a joke a lot of you are posers. This mom has had enough of the crud that has been posted about my child and think it is time to stand up to all you bullies! He has a collection and a half that i am trying to sell but i will not take lowball offers because you think that he has to have the money cuz you are wrong. Also stop posting offers on my eBay and saying nasty stuff as it is my eBay not his and i will take action if it continues! Grow up all of you!!!

:notworthy:

First Gonzo was going to make it right.... then his sister was going to make it right, told me she shipped the wrong print to me, and if I would forward it along..... Never saw a right or wrong print... Now we are on to mom....

drymounting impressive. This is almost as good as Kellum.... and I'm guessing the are both in the same kinda hotel.

:notworthy:

We all have demons honey. Some prefer chasing dragons.
And some of you are the demons!
Same fudge, different drop.