Random Posts & Chaos

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
User avatar
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak
Posts: 10134
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:17 pm
Location: A Whale's Vagina

Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:59 pm

POTY
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 51229
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:42 pm

Codeblue wrote:Image
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 5207
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:42 pm

GiantBoyDective wrote:POTY
Definitely a candidate :lol:

Always wondered, why do people take the internetz so seriously?
User avatar
lujborg
Art Expert
Posts: 1410
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:55 pm
Location: purgatory

Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:57 pm

gonzo303 wrote:This is Gonzos mom and apparently there are so many experts out here on this thread that seem to know so much about Gonzo and what is going on with him. But you are all wrong about him, all the posts you have posted are inaccurate and hateful but thru the years of being on this site it appears most of you are judgmental crooks that only care about posting whatever randomly you decide about another's life. I have been trying to help my son out by selling his posters and keeping his life moving forward , he has an addiction, doesn't make him a bad person, makes him a person who fights demons. He is currently not available to defend himself against all your expert posts on what is going on with his life. One thing i can tell you is my son has more courage then any of you who hide behind yours and pass your judgement down, he has stepped forward and claimed his addictions and is trying to deal with his demons, can you all say the same? You sit behind your little user names and sling mud at whoever is the topic of the week and you feel right about that? Why don't you all look at yourselves and worry about what you are doing and if you will be the next one that gets drug thru the mud because apparently there is no one that is safe from all you judgmental art collectors , Ha what a joke a lot of you are posers. This mom has had enough of the crud that has been posted about my child and think it is time to stand up to all you bullies! He has a collection and a half that i am trying to sell but i will not take lowball offers because you think that he has to have the money cuz you are wrong. Also stop posting offers on my eBay and saying nasty stuff as it is my eBay not his and i will take action if it continues! Grow up all of you!!!


this explains a lot.
I'm here for the oil palm breeding (international society member, since 2003)
User avatar
liptonsweettea
Art Expert
Posts: 1663
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 9:49 am

Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:18 pm

gonzo303 wrote:This is Gonzos mom and apparently there are so many experts out here on this thread that seem to know so much about Gonzo and what is going on with him. But you are all wrong about him, all the posts you have posted are inaccurate and hateful but thru the years of being on this site it appears most of you are judgmental crooks that only care about posting whatever randomly you decide about another's life. I have been trying to help my son out by selling his posters and keeping his life moving forward , he has an addiction, doesn't make him a bad person, makes him a person who fights demons. He is currently not available to defend himself against all your expert posts on what is going on with his life. One thing i can tell you is my son has more courage then any of you who hide behind yours and pass your judgement down, he has stepped forward and claimed his addictions and is trying to deal with his demons, can you all say the same? You sit behind your little user names and sling mud at whoever is the topic of the week and you feel right about that? Why don't you all look at yourselves and worry about what you are doing and if you will be the next one that gets drug thru the mud because apparently there is no one that is safe from all you judgmental art collectors , Ha what a joke a lot of you are posers. This mom has had enough of the crud that has been posted about my child and think it is time to stand up to all you bullies! He has a collection and a half that i am trying to sell but i will not take lowball offers because you think that he has to have the money cuz you are wrong. Also stop posting offers on my eBay and saying nasty stuff as it is my eBay not his and i will take action if it continues! Grow up all of you!!!
hi mom,
so where is gonzo now? should have raised him better. what he did with UPS insurance is a shitty thing to do. Karma is a bitch. hopefully he learns from this. im out.
User avatar
earlgreytoast
Art Expert
Posts: 8320
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:14 pm

Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:34 pm

Should have raised him better? Wow, what an assholish thing to say, and a perfect example of the "anonymous behind a keyboard" mentality she spoke of. If I was operating on your level I'd say your parents did a piss poor job too.

gonzo and/or his mom are obviously reading the board, maybe we have a little compassion and understanding. Many of us know people or have had our own struggles with drugs, depression, etc...
User avatar
gonzo303
Art Freak
Posts: 18431
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:49 pm

Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:40 pm

liptonsweettea wrote:
gonzo303 wrote:This is Gonzos mom and apparently there are so many experts out here on this thread that seem to know so much about Gonzo and what is going on with him. But you are all wrong about him, all the posts you have posted are inaccurate and hateful but thru the years of being on this site it appears most of you are judgmental crooks that only care about posting whatever randomly you decide about another's life. I have been trying to help my son out by selling his posters and keeping his life moving forward , he has an addiction, doesn't make him a bad person, makes him a person who fights demons. He is currently not available to defend himself against all your expert posts on what is going on with his life. One thing i can tell you is my son has more courage then any of you who hide behind yours and pass your judgement down, he has stepped forward and claimed his addictions and is trying to deal with his demons, can you all say the same? You sit behind your little user names and sling mud at whoever is the topic of the week and you feel right about that? Why don't you all look at yourselves and worry about what you are doing and if you will be the next one that gets drug thru the mud because apparently there is no one that is safe from all you judgmental art collectors , Ha what a joke a lot of you are posers. This mom has had enough of the crud that has been posted about my child and think it is time to stand up to all you bullies! He has a collection and a half that i am trying to sell but i will not take lowball offers because you think that he has to have the money cuz you are wrong. Also stop posting offers on my eBay and saying nasty stuff as it is my eBay not his and i will take action if it continues! Grow up all of you!!!
hi mom,
so where is gonzo now? should have raised him better. what he did with UPS insurance is a shitty thing to do. Karma is a bitch. hopefully he learns from this. im out.
Hi , first of all not your business where he is at, second as far as raising him better, we raised him right, what he chooses to do has nothing to do with that. What he did with USPS was totally made right by him so guess once again you don't know what you are talking about! This is the crud i refer to, Karma has nothing to do with what is going on now, trying to change his life is what is going on now. I feel sorry for all that judge him because Karma will come back to you also.
Same fudge, different drop.
User avatar
gonzo303
Art Freak
Posts: 18431
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:49 pm

Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:41 pm

GiantBoyDective wrote:POTY
Thank you for the nomination! ;P
Same fudge, different drop.
User avatar
BB8
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 443
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:35 am

Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:44 pm

Post of the century.
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 5207
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:54 pm

Gonzo' mom,
Have you tried to get the Stout Civil War print from mondo today and if you have, were you succeful?
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 51229
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:14 pm

gonzo303 wrote:
liptonsweettea wrote:
gonzo303 wrote:This is Gonzos mom and apparently there are so many experts out here on this thread that seem to know so much about Gonzo and what is going on with him. But you are all wrong about him, all the posts you have posted are inaccurate and hateful but thru the years of being on this site it appears most of you are judgmental crooks that only care about posting whatever randomly you decide about another's life. I have been trying to help my son out by selling his posters and keeping his life moving forward , he has an addiction, doesn't make him a bad person, makes him a person who fights demons. He is currently not available to defend himself against all your expert posts on what is going on with his life. One thing i can tell you is my son has more courage then any of you who hide behind yours and pass your judgement down, he has stepped forward and claimed his addictions and is trying to deal with his demons, can you all say the same? You sit behind your little user names and sling mud at whoever is the topic of the week and you feel right about that? Why don't you all look at yourselves and worry about what you are doing and if you will be the next one that gets drug thru the mud because apparently there is no one that is safe from all you judgmental art collectors , Ha what a joke a lot of you are posers. This mom has had enough of the crud that has been posted about my child and think it is time to stand up to all you bullies! He has a collection and a half that i am trying to sell but i will not take lowball offers because you think that he has to have the money cuz you are wrong. Also stop posting offers on my eBay and saying nasty stuff as it is my eBay not his and i will take action if it continues! Grow up all of you!!!
hi mom,
so where is gonzo now? should have raised him better. what he did with UPS insurance is a shitty thing to do. Karma is a bitch. hopefully he learns from this. im out.
Hi , first of all not your business where he is at, second as far as raising him better, we raised him right, what he chooses to do has nothing to do with that. What he did with USPS was totally made right by him so guess once again you don't know what you are talking about! This is the crud i refer to, Karma has nothing to do with what is going on now, trying to change his life is what is going on now. I feel sorry for all that judge him because Karma will come back to you also.
What's for dinner tonight?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 25775
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:17 pm

Could mama gonzo please use Norman Bates in a wig as an avatar when posting. Thanks.
just a foil for me today, thanks
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25495
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:33 pm

Codeblue wrote:
gonzo303 wrote:
liptonsweettea wrote:
gonzo303 wrote:This is Gonzos mom and apparently there are so many experts out here on this thread that seem to know so much about Gonzo and what is going on with him. But you are all wrong about him, all the posts you have posted are inaccurate and hateful but thru the years of being on this site it appears most of you are judgmental crooks that only care about posting whatever randomly you decide about another's life. I have been trying to help my son out by selling his posters and keeping his life moving forward , he has an addiction, doesn't make him a bad person, makes him a person who fights demons. He is currently not available to defend himself against all your expert posts on what is going on with his life. One thing i can tell you is my son has more courage then any of you who hide behind yours and pass your judgement down, he has stepped forward and claimed his addictions and is trying to deal with his demons, can you all say the same? You sit behind your little user names and sling mud at whoever is the topic of the week and you feel right about that? Why don't you all look at yourselves and worry about what you are doing and if you will be the next one that gets drug thru the mud because apparently there is no one that is safe from all you judgmental art collectors , Ha what a joke a lot of you are posers. This mom has had enough of the crud that has been posted about my child and think it is time to stand up to all you bullies! He has a collection and a half that i am trying to sell but i will not take lowball offers because you think that he has to have the money cuz you are wrong. Also stop posting offers on my eBay and saying nasty stuff as it is my eBay not his and i will take action if it continues! Grow up all of you!!!
hi mom,
so where is gonzo now? should have raised him better. what he did with UPS insurance is a shitty thing to do. Karma is a bitch. hopefully he learns from this. im out.
Hi , first of all not your business where he is at, second as far as raising him better, we raised him right, what he chooses to do has nothing to do with that. What he did with USPS was totally made right by him so guess once again you don't know what you are talking about! This is the crud i refer to, Karma has nothing to do with what is going on now, trying to change his life is what is going on now. I feel sorry for all that judge him because Karma will come back to you also.
What's for dinner tonight?
Ask the screws...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 51229
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:45 pm

Huh?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
GR8Dane
Art Expert
Posts: 8330
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:00 am
Location: The Mothership

Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:07 pm

gonzo303 wrote:This is Gonzos mom and apparently there are so many experts out here on this thread that seem to know so much about Gonzo and what is going on with him. But you are all wrong about him, all the posts you have posted are inaccurate and hateful but thru the years of being on this site it appears most of you are judgmental crooks that only care about posting whatever randomly you decide about another's life. I have been trying to help my son out by selling his posters and keeping his life moving forward , he has an addiction, doesn't make him a bad person, makes him a person who fights demons. He is currently not available to defend himself against all your expert posts on what is going on with his life. One thing i can tell you is my son has more courage then any of you who hide behind yours and pass your judgement down, he has stepped forward and claimed his addictions and is trying to deal with his demons, can you all say the same? You sit behind your little user names and sling mud at whoever is the topic of the week and you feel right about that? Why don't you all look at yourselves and worry about what you are doing and if you will be the next one that gets drug thru the mud because apparently there is no one that is safe from all you judgmental art collectors , Ha what a joke a lot of you are posers. This mom has had enough of the crud that has been posted about my child and think it is time to stand up to all you bullies! He has a collection and a half that i am trying to sell but i will not take lowball offers because you think that he has to have the money cuz you are wrong. Also stop posting offers on my eBay and saying nasty stuff as it is my eBay not his and i will take action if it continues! Grow up all of you!!!

:notworthy:

First Gonzo was going to make it right.... then his sister was going to make it right, told me she shipped the wrong print to me, and if I would forward it along..... Never saw a right or wrong print... Now we are on to mom....

drymounting impressive. This is almost as good as Kellum.... and I'm guessing the are both in the same kinda hotel.

:notworthy:

We all have demons honey. Some prefer chasing dragons.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Post Reply