Random Posts & Chaos

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
ColonelCash
Art Expert

Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:27 pm

shoeless wrote:
guryter wrote:
zkreider wrote:You know what pure chaos feels like? I do. Just put in an offer on a house and now it's pure insanity in my head until I hear the sellers response. Home ownership is the scariest and most awesome thing at the same time. It's like having another baby. Worst part is they have until tomorrow to respond. Ahhhhhhhhhh!
Buying a house is not fun, fudge is mad stressful. Good luck on your offer.
I drymounting wish we we're just buying a house. 2 weeks before our wedding in May, we decided to sign a contract with a builder. :hanging:
House will be done the end of this month. So, now that Ive had the fun with building all summer, we are in full buying mode and I want to burn this mother down.
:violin:
Wait....you built a house and now you don't want it?
1000steps
Art Expert

Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:29 pm

I spent decades managing cleanup projects with EPA oversight, and dealt with plenty of heavy-handed BS from them along the way. Never had an accident or release either. Reading about the EPA dumping 3 million gallons of yellow boy into the Animas River, then covering up the extent of the spill, makes me drymounting LIVID.
Welcome to the sleaze pit
1000steps
Art Expert

Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:34 pm

Codeblue wrote:There's a new Dre record? #whatyearisit
:lol: thanks Blue, needed some levity...
Welcome to the sleaze pit
shoeless
Art Expert

Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:40 pm

ColonelCash wrote:
shoeless wrote:
guryter wrote:
zkreider wrote:You know what pure chaos feels like? I do. Just put in an offer on a house and now it's pure insanity in my head until I hear the sellers response. Home ownership is the scariest and most awesome thing at the same time. It's like having another baby. Worst part is they have until tomorrow to respond. Ahhhhhhhhhh!
Buying a house is not fun, fudge is mad stressful. Good luck on your offer.
I drymounting wish we we're just buying a house. 2 weeks before our wedding in May, we decided to sign a contract with a builder. :hanging:
House will be done the end of this month. So, now that Ive had the fun with building all summer, we are in full buying mode and I want to burn this mother down.
:violin:
Wait....you built a house and now you don't want it?
House is being built by developer. Done in a few weeks so we are now going through financing, insurance, and all that jazz.
fnord wrote:If you like something, for the love of dog don't share it with EB.
canuck
Art Freak

Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:59 pm

Codeblue wrote:There's a new Dre record? #whatyearisit
First one in 16 years and supposedly the 'final' one. Listening to it again today a few songs are ooooookay but mostly it is all garbage.

I ALMOST....almost bought the digital download shag but eventually found it online. Youtube keeps taking down the uploads, bastards.
gorkie
Art Freak

Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:15 pm

What happened? He lose all his zing after makin all that beats dough?
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
fredo
Art God

Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:44 am

So, NZ is reconsidering its flag. Far as I can tell not too many people here give a fudge, but the gummint is pushing a referendum as a means of rebranding the country. Anyhow, they got a ton of submissions which were whittled down to 40 for a vote. The Final 40 are repetitive and dull as hell (as you'd expect being picked by bureaucrats). But dig some of the also rans:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wor ... g-designs/
just a foil for me today, thanks
bryndavies
Art Expert

Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:31 am

I've had pork of some kind for the last four meals in a row. May god have mercy on my soul.
ImageT.K.C.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:41 am

Just finished up the Mi series. Wanted to re watch them after seeing Rogue Nation. Really great series. Hadn't seen any of them in years. Wife actually enjoyed them too so that helped :pint:
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:44 am

bryndavies wrote:I've had pork of some kind for the last four meals in a row. May god have mercy on my soul.
Had some spare ribs at Jack's Stack last week. Lawd have mercy.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
canuck
Art Freak

Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:01 am

gorkie wrote:What happened? He lose all his zing after makin all that beats dough?
The beats behind the songs aren't horrible I guess. Which are all made by Dre I believe. Nothing super catchy though. Dre rarely raps, which is good I suppose haha. and I barely know who any of these rappers featured on the CD are. IDK, it is starting to grow on me though the more I listen to it. Didn't end too bad. Dig the last 4 songs.
evilpresence
Art Expert

Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:59 am

After sleeping 4 nights in a row for 6 hours, little dude would not sleep last night.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:02 am

evilpresence wrote:Image

After sleeping 4 nights in a row for 6 hours, little dude would not sleep last night.

How old is the baby?
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
gorkie
Art Freak

Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:07 am

Now this is some interesting news. The book was excellent...

https://news.artnet.com/in-brief/patti- ... dium=email
patti-smith-robert-mapplethorpe-homotography-2-620x416.jpg
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
evilpresence
Art Expert

Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:14 am

RambosRemodeler wrote:
evilpresence wrote: After sleeping 4 nights in a row for 6 hours, little dude would not sleep last night.

How old is the baby?
4.5 months. I took night shift week 6 and had no problem with a feeding at 3 AM every day. Being up since 2:30 this morning though... not ideal.