Random Posts & Chaos

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 26668
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:07 am

And then a dirty floor mop fell on her head.
just a foil for me today, thanks
User avatar
gorkie
Art Freak
Posts: 14084
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:28 am

bryndavies wrote:holy, hell. :shock:
Looks like the love child of Gary Busey and Iggy Pop.
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
Image
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
User avatar
Grtdane06
Art Expert
Posts: 1979
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:04 pm
Location: I come from the land of ice and snow

Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:45 am

Reminds me of Joe Piscopo...
Replete wrote:Thanks GD and fittingly that was your 666th post :evil:
Particle
Art Expert
Posts: 3930
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:03 am
Location: New York City

Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:00 pm

whl10 and Gonzo both banned

and Ban Hammer thread vanished.

wut happened? :lurk:
User avatar
trarex
Art Expert
Posts: 7372
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:51 pm

Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:02 pm

Foodrap thread, leaving because too much drama..........creates drama. :D
"Lay off Detroit, Them peoples is living in Mad Max times." Moe Szyslak
User avatar
smokeycat
Art Expert
Posts: 1661
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:12 pm

Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:10 pm

Foodrap has had enough from what he was saying and is leaving on his 5th anniversary of joining here because of all the hate.
Good luck man.(waving goodbye emoji)
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Kramerica
Art Freak
Posts: 13847
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:37 am
Location: Corner of 1st & 1st

Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:06 pm

Rourke was facing a guy that was 1-9 and could barely walk to the ring. His knockout punch caught the guy right in the hip. :lol:
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
User avatar
shagdonk
Art Expert
Posts: 3574
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 6:01 pm
Location: Hermosa Beach

Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:36 pm

Particle wrote:whl10 and Gonzo both banned

and Ban Hammer thread vanished.

wut happened? :lurk:
Foodie banned as well. It's been a Banapalooza up in hurr.
User avatar
geezer
Art Expert
Posts: 1763
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:56 am
Location: Morro Bay, CA

Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:39 pm

smokeycat wrote:Foodrap has had enough from what he was saying and is leaving on his 5th anniversary of joining here because of all the hate.
Good luck man.(waving goodbye emoji)
Also, we are jealous of his awesome collection of art.
Image
User avatar
bryndavies
Art Expert
Posts: 9828
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:44 pm
Location: The Last Frontier

Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:07 pm

Particle wrote:whl10 and Gonzo both banned

and Ban Hammer thread vanished.

wut happened? :lurk:

Perhaps it was a verbal jousting session that went late into the night and past my bed time.
Last edited by bryndavies on Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageT.K.C.
IWish
Art Expert
Posts: 9838
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 12:23 am

Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:31 pm

Can we get a "banned" section (list of names) on the front - Home Page? That would be handy...because I'm nosy that way.

:lol: :wink:


I never notice when members get banned...usually only know it because someone points it out.
User avatar
lazk
Art Expert
Posts: 5327
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:45 am
Location: Knoxville, TN

Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:34 pm

geezer wrote:
smokeycat wrote:Foodrap has had enough from what he was saying and is leaving on his 5th anniversary of joining here because of all the hate.
Good luck man.(waving goodbye emoji)
Also, we are jealous of his awesome collection of art.

He use to have several Banksy prints that I would love to have...I remember the art took up his whole little wall in NY.
T.K.C.
User avatar
gorkie
Art Freak
Posts: 14084
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:57 pm

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
Image
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
User avatar
Cheese318
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 570
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:44 pm

Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:35 am

lazk wrote:
geezer wrote:
smokeycat wrote:Foodrap has had enough from what he was saying and is leaving on his 5th anniversary of joining here because of all the hate.
Good luck man.(waving goodbye emoji)
Also, we are jealous of his awesome collection of art.

He use to have several Banksy prints that I would love to have...I remember the art took up his whole little wall in NY.
I agree. I noticed Gonzo banned because of an old post on the acquisition thread and I just didn't expect that one. Wonder what his new account name will be. Would love to know what exactly caused the bannings
User avatar
mrkyuss
Art God
Posts: 26874
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:30 am
Location: Melbourne

Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:31 am

bryndavies wrote:
Particle wrote:whl10 and Gonzo both banned

and Ban Hammer thread vanished.

wut happened? :lurk:

Perhaps it was a verbal jousting session that went late into the night and past my bed time.
#gonzoed
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
Post Reply