Random Posts & Chaos

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
User avatar
hellosir
Art Freak
Posts: 11189
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:05 am

Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:32 am

What do you do? We need a CB AMA
User avatar
mrkyuss
Art God
Posts: 26868
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:30 am
Location: Melbourne

Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:11 am

Image

He is one of the best in the business.
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
User avatar
jjbehren
Flipper
Posts: 12706
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:00 am

Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:26 am

You ever have one of those days where coffee really affects you? I drink a travel mug of coffee every morning. Usually I feel nothing, but some days, like today, it tweeks me out a bit. I didn't get much sleep last night. Maybe that has something to do with it.
User avatar
hellosir
Art Freak
Posts: 11189
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:05 am

Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:18 pm

Not having enough sleep definately alters your biorhythms. One night I went out, and went to work on two hours of sleep. I drank an energy drink to wake up, and I thought I was having a heart attack about an hour later
User avatar
drummer7795
Art Expert
Posts: 2568
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:00 am

Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:24 pm

just got the annual "please don't ignore me" text from an ex girlfriend. :roll:

yet another good reason to stay off fakebook
FKozik wrote:see you in hell.
mistersmith wrote:If you didn't want Horkey to tear you up you shouldn't have worn that short skirt.
User avatar
hellosir
Art Freak
Posts: 11189
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:05 am

Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:28 pm

Did you send a dick pic?
User avatar
drummer7795
Art Expert
Posts: 2568
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:00 am

Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:31 pm

:lol:

i should.
FKozik wrote:see you in hell.
mistersmith wrote:If you didn't want Horkey to tear you up you shouldn't have worn that short skirt.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 51435
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:35 pm

drummer7795 wrote:just got the annual "please don't ignore me" text from an ex girlfriend. :roll:

yet another good reason to stay off fakebook
A girl I dated twice texted me 2 years later asking me what I was up to. If we had humped already, I might have responded.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
hellosir
Art Freak
Posts: 11189
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:05 am

Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:38 pm

If it was past 11pm, you probably should have tried again
User avatar
drummer7795
Art Expert
Posts: 2568
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:00 am

Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:06 am

saw seth myers (snl head writer/update anchor) live last night. haven't laughed that hard in so long, kinda makes me feel better after missing the louis ck show in january. awesome drymounting time, his stand up was solid, was hoping for some snl behind the scenes stories but nada.
FKozik wrote:see you in hell.
mistersmith wrote:If you didn't want Horkey to tear you up you shouldn't have worn that short skirt.
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 25904
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:51 pm

And the winner for Official Snack Food for Colorado as determined by the readers of Westword magazine: Beer.
just a foil for me today, thanks
User avatar
WalterSobchak
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 928
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:22 am

Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:16 pm

drummer7795 wrote:saw seth myers (snl head writer/update anchor) live last night. haven't laughed that hard in so long, kinda makes me feel better after missing the louis ck show in january. awesome drymounting time, his stand up was solid, was hoping for some snl behind the scenes stories but nada.
Ever heard of Bill Burr. I adore Louis CK and Bill Burr
Every morning I awake as someone else.
User avatar
WalterSobchak
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 928
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:22 am

Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:16 pm

fredo wrote:And the winner for Official Snack Food for Colorado as determined by the readers of Westword magazine: Beer.
Hold on... Pizza, pot, and beer.
Every morning I awake as someone else.
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 25904
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:19 pm

Yes, but mostly beer. I love this town.
just a foil for me today, thanks
Post Reply