Random Posts & Chaos

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
Bakedbeens
Art Connoisseur

Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:58 am

She's made it clear that she's sick of the long distance relationship and is waiting for you to make the move so she'll have an excuse to dump him while still maintaining her dating status.
They do so much with just the notes that they have. I mean who does that? Who messes with that kind of stuff?
jamesgunter
Art Expert

Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:03 am

i mean... thats cool and all, but... im a decent guy and im not gonna make a move on a girl whos in a relationship because i dont want to date a girl who would cheat on her boyfriend (and i dont think she would). ...hope that makes sense (dont get me wrong, if i wasnt into her i'd just drymount her in a second... but i am)
Bakedbeens
Art Connoisseur

Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:17 am

That makes total sense. I'm in a similar situation, but we've already talked about it and I realize that I respect her sooo much more for not cheating on her current boyfriend. Yer right, I wouldn't go out with a cheater either. Well, maybe, but I'd know what to expect. So I guess maybe a long talk where you outline this whole concept to her might do the trick.
They do so much with just the notes that they have. I mean who does that? Who messes with that kind of stuff?
jamesgunter
Art Expert

Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:24 am

hehe... never said i wouldnt go out with a cheater... in fact, i prefer it. ....just wouldnt date/fall in love with a cheater :D
machination
EB Team Emeritus

Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:11 am

jamesgunter wrote:but, there is this girl now, she is my best friend, we get along soo well ....never dated her, never slept with her AND IM SOOOO IN LOVE WITH HER! ...dont know what to do about it.
James, this is a tough situation. The 'ol can-women-and-men-be-just-friends-after-a-while-of-getting-along-well issue.
Sometimes it's hard to tell if the person (usually a female) is into you as a friend or actually "likes" you. But there will be subtle signals. She's probably more vulnerable in your presence.
Bakedbeens wrote:She's made it clear that she's sick of the long distance relationship and is waiting for you to make the move so she'll have an excuse to dump him while still maintaining her dating status.
This seems likely, but there are some women who like to divulge all this type of information with their good/best friends without too much judgement or drama. So it's hard to know where you stand. But if she knows you like her, then I think you've done your part (unless you are the type to make a move while she's with someone else; but you've said you are not into that). She must know you're not into cheaters. This may prolong the process...eventually one of you will have to say something.

James, you're a good guy. Wait it out a while longer and see if she finally dumps him. Otherwise post here again and we'll move on to stage 2 :twisted:
WalterSobchak
Art Connoisseur

Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:25 pm

jamesgunter wrote:im 35 yrs. old and ive never been IN LOVE with a woman before (w/o dating her first) ..ive been IN LUST maaaaany times before and been in love with a few (2) girls after dating them for a while...

but, there is this girl now, she is my best friend, we get along soo well ....never dated her, never slept with her AND IM SOOOO IN LOVE WITH HER! ...dont know what to do about it.

we get along soooooooooo well, and she knows im in love with her (but she has a boy friend) (...AND IM RESPECTFUL OF THAT) but she keeps saying that she shouldn't be in a relationship (long distance) with her BF...

i am RESPECTFULLY waiting without opening my big fat mouth to sway her either way... but im about to blow the drymount up

thanks for letting me vent...
Are you for real.
Every morning I awake as someone else.
jamesgunter
Art Expert

Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:52 am

best day of his life so far...

wneff
Art Expert

Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:26 pm

If Chaos can be solved, the solution is Art.

P.S. - "Why am I not surprised that surrealism is making a comeback?"
Cragars
Art Expert

Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:34 am

Had pancakes from this Batter Blaster can.

Then while looking for a drink 10 minutes later I forgot I had just had pancakes and decided to go with a beer.

Gunna be one of those bathroom breaks where you go full pants off. Maybe full nekkid. Probably nekkid.
eevildee
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:40 am

Cragars wrote:Had pancakes from this Batter Blaster can.

Then while looking for a drink 10 minutes later I forgot I had just had pancakes and decided to go with a beer.

Gunna be one of those bathroom breaks where you go full pants off. Maybe full nekkid. Probably nekkid.
:lol:
ImagexImagexImagexImagexImage T.H.C.
4walls
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:50 am

If you are off work today, you suck.. that is all!
Empty wall space? I'm not a communist!
summoner
Art Freak

Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:30 am

4walls wrote:If you are off work today, you suck.. that is all!
Off work, but only because my GF had surgery a couple days ago... And seeing as she is a needy, whiney, bitch when she doesn't feel well, work is where I would rather be!! :P
Image Image Image
lcsproductions
Art Connoisseur

Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:55 am

didn't know where else to post this but its a good read. Juggalos's unite

http://www.alancross.ca/a-journal-of-mu ... nsane.html
$250 for the pair shipped and insured. Both are mint. Shipping should be around 7 or 8 bucks.

FYI: this was the collection that didn't make my walls, still beats your shitty little collections...and if it doesn't, I still couldn't care less.
IWish
Art Expert

Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:46 am

They won't let me speak geek on the 20000 thread anymore.

I've been using another browser and haven't, until recently, use FF much. The Inspect Element Q is pretty cool...just discovered it today. I like this...click-on an element and hit the html option and it focuses in on that segment of source code.

I don't understand the 3D option, though.