Coupon Code Update Thread

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
User avatar
fdi1001
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 273
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:40 pm
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:

Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:30 am

We are going to discontinue our print sleeves so you can get these for 75% off while supplies last:

https://www.framedestination.com/photo- ... eeves.html
Frame Destination, Inc.
Picture Framing Blog
Facebook
LinkedIn
User avatar
FrankBooth
Art Expert
Posts: 3464
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:01 am
Location: Queens, New York

Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:23 pm

If anyone is looking for a new, larger monitor. This is a really nice deal for a solid panel at the size. (Has a VESA mount not shown)

Including USB C for Video, Data and PD.

https://slickdeals.net/f/13792094-hp-pa ... =frontpage
SpaceYourAntelope
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 214
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:59 pm

Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:59 pm

Any Ebay discount codes floating around these days?
User avatar
Thinker
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 218
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:59 pm

fdi1001 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:30 am
We are going to discontinue our print sleeves so you can get these for 75% off while supplies last:

https://www.framedestination.com/photo- ... eeves.html
FDI!

Long overdue for an EB code. I have a large order I need to place. Have anything for us? Would love to to just buy everything from you.
User avatar
fdi1001
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 273
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:40 pm
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:

Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:23 pm

Thinker wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:59 pm
Long overdue for an EB code. I have a large order I need to place. Have anything for us? Would love to to just buy everything from you.
I see you are right about that, let me throw something up this weekend!
Frame Destination, Inc.
Picture Framing Blog
Facebook
LinkedIn
User avatar
Thinker
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 218
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:55 am

fdi1001 wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:23 pm
Thinker wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:59 pm
Long overdue for an EB code. I have a large order I need to place. Have anything for us? Would love to to just buy everything from you.
I see you are right about that, let me throw something up this weekend!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

My cart is standing by!
User avatar
fdi1001
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 273
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:40 pm
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:

Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:46 pm

Here is an exclusive EB Forum Frame Destination promo:
Promo Code: EBFORUM15
Good for 15% off all products
Expires Wed Oct 14th, 2020

Show picture frames now: https://www.framedestination.com/

Cheers,
Mark
Frame Destination, Inc.
Picture Framing Blog
Facebook
LinkedIn
User avatar
Thinker
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 218
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:50 pm

fdi1001 wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:46 pm
Here is an exclusive EB Forum Frame Destination promo:
Promo Code: EBFORUM15
Good for 15% off all products
Expires Wed Oct 14th, 2020

Show picture frames now: https://www.framedestination.com/

Cheers,
Mark
Thank you!!!
Post Reply