Pet Peeves- Vent Here! Let me feel your pain.

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
dsanacore
Art Expert

Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:43 pm

:lol: +5 points for sarcasm, +20 points for wordplay :lol:
Image Image
zefarrett
Art Freak

Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:47 pm

Kramerica wrote:
dsanacore wrote:
readicculus86 wrote:Gotta love the donkeys and trolls messaging people on the ISO list right after a drop, before print is in hand, to maximize profits and avoid ebay fees. Especially the members known as "good people" around here. What a joke :hanging:

This is probably a jab at me. :lol: I scored one and decided to sell it to help partially pay off the present I got for my Secret Santa. So I pm'ed a few people who had it in their ISO. I'm a monster!
How dare you! People shouldn't expect offers on items that they put it their ISO! That's readicculus!
So much for freedom of speech. I'm awaiting the name change to West Korea from the United States of Kramerica. :neutral:
me owwww
Instagram: zefarrett
Untappd: zefarrett (just pm me who you are)
veltri
Art Expert

Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:41 pm

Apple purposely or incompetently telling me a false reason something can't be fixed, only replaced at a "special" replacement cost.

They had three people including their guy "upstairs" conclude that the charging port had melted. But it was really just pencil lead lodged in there!
strongstuff wrote: i want to watch those fools squirm.
DonPiano
Art Expert

Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:45 pm

mrkyuss wrote:
DonPiano wrote:drymount Australia Post in the ass. :evil:
What did they drymount up?
I foolishly thought I'd try out their parcel lockers that they started this year so had a bunch of parcels get sent there. I know a few of them were sent to the address I nominated and now there's no packages and no tracking.
The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group

Hotdogs are not sandwiches.

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:21 pm

veltri wrote:Apple purposely or incompetently telling me a false reason something can't be fixed, only replaced at a "special" replacement cost.

They had three people including their guy "upstairs" conclude that the charging port had melted. But it was really just pencil lead lodged in there!
Is the guy upstairs Steve Jobs? Also, were you testing them or do you just have kids?
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
veltri
Art Expert

Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:43 pm

Ha, maybe it was his brother Con Jobs.
Yeah, it was my son's iPhone 4 - his pockets are a mess. We brought it back to the cell company to get a second opinion on what to do and the non-tech salesperson figured out immediately what happened and dislodged it.
strongstuff wrote: i want to watch those fools squirm.
binky79
Art Expert

Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:13 pm

Neighbor is (apparently) picking up guitar. Is it normal to use an amplifier when you are learning the very basics? Living in an apartment? Just random loud-ass strums as he learns the notes/chords....
cgriff
Art Connoisseur

Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:06 am

binky79 wrote:Neighbor is (apparently) picking up guitar. Is it normal to use an amplifier when you are learning the very basics? Living in an apartment? Just random loud-ass strums as he learns the notes/chords....
The amplifier muddles the drymount ups at close range. But luckily for you, you should be able to hear them perfectly. This puts you into the wonderful position of being able to accurately and precisely critique your neighbors methods and abilities.

If you like your neighbor get him headphones to plug into. If you don't, take up the drums. Then destroy his syncopation by playing loudly and horribly off beat.
ricv64
Art Expert

Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:48 am

^ thats funny
shoot , move and communicate - 125th SIG BN saying

Leokani Okauwila
RiotAct
EB Team

Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:06 pm

binky79 wrote:Neighbor is (apparently) picking up guitar. Is it normal to use an amplifier when you are learning the very basics? Living in an apartment? Just random loud-ass strums as he learns the notes/chords....

OMG.. I could have wrote this post! Our upstairs neighbor practices bass guitar like this... at midnight... on weeknights :hanging: (luckily not every night, but still)
Creation88
Art Expert

Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:00 pm

you're on the main street turning left.....the two perpendicular streets have stop signs....you're waiting to turn left and the dumbass at the stop sign to your right comes all the way over bc he's also trying to turn left as if he has the right of way. :hanging:
RiotAct
EB Team

Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:33 pm

I think I may have said it before, but... Apple commercials. Just absolutely painful to watch.
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:36 pm

RiotAct wrote:I think I may have said it before, but... Apple commercials. Just absolutely painful to watch.
Any and all smartphone/tablet commercials in general. That's why i'm glad we just have Netflix at home.
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
binky79
Art Expert

Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:24 am

Bill Cosby ruined my favorite Christmas Song, 'Baby it's cold outside' . "Say, whats in this drink?" seemed harmless before, this year it's drymounting creepy.
skis007
Art Expert

Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:33 am

binky79 wrote:Bill Cosby ruined my favorite Christmas Song, 'Baby it's cold outside' . "Say, whats in this drink?" seemed harmless before, this year it's drymounting creepy.
It's still one of my favorite Christmas Song. I dig the Sammy Davis Jr. rendition.