Pet Peeves- Vent Here! Let me feel your pain.

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
Irishman12
Art Expert

Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:07 pm

turnJBup wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:13 pm
I’m over the entitled cult of racist morons who could care less if their children and grandchildren have an inhabitable place to live. Never even crosses their little minds.
WTF.
I'm over the entitled left who feels the need to "save us" because they're "so far advanced" and "ahead of the curve" in their beliefs. I want my children and grandchildren to be proud of their country. Not have to apologize for the color of their skin to make others feel better.
chipster10
Art Connoisseur

Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:35 pm

Drunk @holes who talk while the band is playing, or self-absorbed morons who yell or scream during softer, acoustic portions of shows. It drives me insane.
"...maybe so, maybe not..."
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:36 pm

Irishman12 wrote:
turnJBup wrote:
I’m over the entitled cult of racist morons who could care less if their children and grandchildren have an inhabitable place to live. Never even crosses their little minds.
WTF.
I'm over the entitled left who feels the need to "save us" because they're "so far advanced" and "ahead of the curve" in their beliefs. I want my children and grandchildren to be proud of their country. Not have to apologize for the color of their skin to make others feel better.
It's insane that you actually have made your life out of this POV. You don't see the hatred in what you post?
Irishman12
Art Expert

Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:40 pm

ygolohcysp wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:36 pm
Irishman12 wrote:
turnJBup wrote:
WTF.
It's insane that you actually have made your life out of this POV. You don't see the hatred in what you post?
Samesies
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:44 pm

Nah that doesn't work here.
Irishman12
Art Expert

Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:46 pm

ygolohcysp wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:44 pm
Nah that doesn't work here.
Because...?
fredo
Art God

Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:56 pm

Irishman12 wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:59 pm
fredo wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:53 pm
Whatever you say.
Thank you for continuously avoiding my questions. Your ignorance is showing.
I and others addressed your “questions”. You are simply not worth the time.
just a foil for me today, thanks
edderlyj
Art Expert

Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:06 pm

Your children and grandchildren will die in a civil war that unrelenting liberty and freedom mongers start. A gun on every hip and a Rogan in every ear. More guns always helps. This is where we are headed, and the whole state of Idaho is ready. Just can't get too many people to make it that far in enough of a huff without a badge or warrant. The revolutionary war ended already, and We won. We're all free. Unless, that is of course, you were brought here against your will based on your lifestyle choices ('no pants to pull up higher?! Animal! More chains!'), offered a brief window of hope, then hatefully relegated systemically (yes, from top to bottom, aware or not, all played a part and it is very provable beyond just Nixon's library).

No one wants to save those who willfully watch the water rise and do nothing but cling to old flags and the 1950's segregational chairlift to the head of every table, my fellow ginger. I'm all for hard work, family, and our chosen higher power. But when every conservative Christian voted into office has done nothing to stem the school to prison pipeline still pumping full steam for anyone born on the dole or 'not in the right back yard', then none of us can continue to keep our head in the sand, much less your jacketed lead, eh? I'll defend every human's right to freedom, not just certain localities, nationalities, or cultural identification. And fear left the larger vocabularies among us before you cut the crust off your first pb&j, kid.

Anyone standing on the side of blind 'liberty' and 'freedom' for its own sake, especially in the face of a pandemic, needs to finish that bomb shelter, lock the door, and melt the key. The dwindling voice of 'might makes right'... we must stop overestimating our cosmic value if we're to prevent our own extinction. Nationalist pride... oh Mr. Hilter, how you want to be remembered...

If you read more than conspir[ASSSSSSSS]y (sic), and might once again trust accredited publication, then we could have this talk like brothers and equals instead of opposing trenches. Not one GOPQ member, even among college professors I know who now stand with ignorance, can reasonably, calmly, and meaningfully discuss any salient point regardless of how many polysyllabicims we paid our $5 for. Please stop knee-jerking us around and tell us how we're wrong without delving into elite fantasy and confederate widow lamentations. Real world time, fellow humans. Or none of us will have to worry about drymounting right off.

Art.
Irishman12
Art Expert

Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:15 pm

fredo wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:56 pm
Irishman12 wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:59 pm
fredo wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:53 pm
Whatever you say.
Thank you for continuously avoiding my questions. Your ignorance is showing.
I and others addressed your “questions”. You are simply not worth the time.
:lol: I'll see your exit to this conversation then. :pint:
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:20 pm

There's no conversation being had, it's just you showing your bigoted hatred for people that aren't like you. Proudly no less! You're really leaning into it and owning everyone else. the biggest most wonderful leaning
edderlyj
Art Expert

Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:25 pm

I think you're worth the time. I'm actually a son of county Cork, and've had m'Guiness from the font a time or two. See? I can hear you. I can see you. But can you hear me? Do you want to talk about what's ailing this society in your eyes? Why don't we meet up. I've got plenty of time to spare, and a Honda. I don't need this keyboard to convince anyone that we each deserve hope, room, and justice--a chance. And I'll love you until it hurts, just not physically. But we can also knock-down-drag-out. I'm only 156lbs. I'll even bring a mystery tube full of different 2008 Obamas and s'mores ingredients. This is an art forum. How is this conversation still in such dire need when we only want to vibe our memories daily through the eyehole, from the windows to the walls.
Irishman12
Art Expert

Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:40 pm

ygolohcysp wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:20 pm
There's no conversation being had, it's just you showing your bigoted hatred for people that aren't like you. Proudly no less! You're really leaning into it and owning everyone else. the biggest most wonderful leaning
You're absolutely right, there isn't a conversation had because no one's answered my questions when I pushed back in just the slightest at your flawed logic/beliefs.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:11 pm

You haven't answered anything. You just bring up Joe Biden. Anytime someone pushes back against your claims you just deflect and say something negative about democrats. That isn't having a conversation. It's deflecting criticism by trying to start another. You have eaten up the partisan rhetoric and bought so far into that false dichotomy that you actually think bringing up negative things about one side refutes any points about the other.

You know vaccines have been mandated for decades, right? Even while your savior Trump was president. Nobody thought it was fascist to make kids get polio/MMR/Dtap during his administration. Same goes for the other jobs that required certain vaccines. Your thinking that a fetus should have more rights than a mother it couldn't live without is very telling about how you truly feel about personal freedom. That freedom is only granted if someone agrees with your narrow worldview and you should get to dictate how it applied to others.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
805Slug
Art Connoisseur

Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:12 pm

Hijacked Forum threads that go nowhere :deadhorse:
Irishman12
Art Expert

Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:15 pm

Kramerica wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:11 pm
You haven't answered anything. You just bring up Joe Biden. Anytime someone pushes back against your claims you just deflect and say something negative about democrats. That isn't having a conversation. It's deflecting criticism by trying to start another. You have eaten up the partisan rhetoric and bought so far into that false dichotomy that you actually think bringing up negative things about one side refutes any points about the other.

You know vaccines have been mandated for decades, right? Even while your savior Trump was president. Nobody thought it was fascist to make kids get polio/MMR/Dtap during his administration. Same goes for the other jobs that required certain vaccines. Your thinking that a fetus should have more rights than a mother it couldn't live without is very telling about how you truly feel about personal freedom. That freedom is only granted if someone agrees with your narrow worldview and you should get to dictate how it applied to others.
Hello pot, meet kettle :deadhorse: