Pet Peeves- Vent Here! Let me feel your pain.

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
fredo
Art God

Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:45 pm

Irishman12 wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:57 pm
fredo wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:20 am
Irishman12 wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:36 pm
Is this the new face of white supremacy?

I dunno, but most of these are

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-judicial ... en-1482638
I see, interesting argument. And where's your proof other than them being white males? Or is every white male, regardless of party affiliation a white supremacist?
Obtuseness is a helluva drug
just a foil for me today, thanks
Irishman12
Art Expert

Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:48 pm

fallstaff wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:39 pm
^ I’ve never heard of Ben Shapiro before but that might have been dullest 13 minutes 32 seconds of my life.
I know. Such a Jewish, white supremacist. I appreciate you're time and making it through that. Take all the time you need in your designated safe space.
Irishman12
Art Expert

fredo wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:45 pm
Irishman12 wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:57 pm
fredo wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:20 am
Irishman12 wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:36 pm
Is this the new face of white supremacy?

I dunno, but most of these are

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-judicial ... en-1482638
I see, interesting argument. And where's your proof other than them being white males? Or is every white male, regardless of party affiliation a white supremacist?
Obtuseness is a helluva drug
:lol: Deflection delfection
Irishman12
Art Expert

Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:52 pm

Here you go fredo, time for your daily dose :lol:

https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status ... 50086?s=20
fallstaff
Art Connoisseur

Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:57 pm

Irishman12 wrote:
fallstaff wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:39 pm
^ I’ve never heard of Ben Shapiro before but that might have been dullest 13 minutes 32 seconds of my life.
I know. Such a Jewish, white supremacist. I appreciate you're time and making it through that. Take all the time you need in your designated safe space.
My safe space is responsible print journalism not cable news of any sort.
fredo
Art God

Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:27 pm

So a white supremacist dog whistler hiring 75-85% white dudes (and a white handmaiden cultist) to some of the most important positions in the judiciary -never mind the billionaire white dudes in his cabinet- isn’t racist behavior and all of them should be given benefit of the doubt? My bad. I thought that if it quacked like a racist…well, you know.
Irishman12
Art Expert

Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:35 pm

fredo wrote:
So a white supremacist dog whistler hiring 75-85% white dudes (and a white handmaiden cultist) to some of the most important positions in the judiciary -never mind the billionaire white dudes in his cabinet- isn’t racist behavior and all of them should be given benefit of the doubt? My bad. I thought that if it quacked like a racist…well, you know.
I do know. Only racist care about race. Why can't they be more to you than just white males? Why are you so easy to dismiss them based on gender and skin color? I'm sure if they were female and minority you'd be foaming at the mouth.
fredo
Art God

Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:40 pm

It must hurt to think through that up-is-down logic. Sorry.

Any case, the racism is almost incidental. They’re in it to steal money.
Irishman12
Art Expert

Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:42 pm

fredo wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:40 pm
It must hurt to think through that up-is-down logic. Sorry.

Any case, the racism is almost incidental. They’re in it to steal money.
Both sides are in it to steal money. The only difference is the Republicans will leave me alone while doing it whereas the Democrats will infringe on my rights while doing it.
fredo
Art God

Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:53 pm

Whatever you say.
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:04 am

Irishman12 wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:35 pm
fredo wrote:
I do know. Only racist care about race. Why can't they be more to you than just white males? Why are you so easy to dismiss them based on gender and skin color? I'm sure if they were female and minority you'd be foaming at the mouth.
You weren't supposed to take the red pill as a suppository
edderlyj
Art Expert

Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:49 am

Ignorance is bliss, and I've been among the most willfully distracted perps. I know how good I've had it, and I know it's largely because for decades, all I had to do was put on a tie to succeed. Loving and equality still neglect to interpret the history we weren't taught. Everyone's heard about the Kent State shooting, but who here ever heard of the Orangeburg massacre? Becoming a tour guide in Charleston barely scratched the surface for me years back, and their requirements for licensure exclude everything but Robert Smalls and The Old Slave Mart, as no one wants to visit an antebellum city and hear anything that wasn't in their childhood history books.

All of our history books for the last 100 years were only partially written, and the more we can do to read all that's gained accredited publication for the last 30 years or so to fill in what we missed, the fewer demagogues and GOPQ klan rallies we'll have to endure. My journey began when I met B. Love, who's sparing me anymore namedropping with her many links to this missing literature. Also, I've been finding the Downing of a Flag documentary really blasting some blinders away beyond this palmetto armpit, for those not initially inspired by the printed word (like The Social Dilemma helping many find Jaron Lanier's '10 Arguments' book, among others).

Kinda feel like I was lied to by so many I respected, and trusted to tell me the truth. Anyone who cries 'communism', 'virtue signal' or 'woke culture' hasn't really faced real hardship and needs to grab those bootstraps their always bragging on, see them strapped north of the neck some. We can't keep ignoring hate because we're comfortable in our own potato famines, sister-wives, and indentured purity. My daddy spanked me too, but I refuse to hate you for continuing to answer compassion and verifiable truth with violence and...yeah, basically just guns. It's the new answer to every question on life's many tests, soon enough, but delaying the dystopia supposedly remains all of our shared goal...said no one on here ever.

Please, for the love of all that is tangibly material to us, let's save our whole ecosphere and reawaken the part of our consciousness that went blank during the Younger-Dryas event. And drymount Donald J. Trump and the rest of Jim Crow forever into history's Astros-cheating-drum.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:12 am

Republicans will leave you alone? Talk about an ignorant, privileged standpoint. They can't stop drymounting with women's reproductive rights and seem to consistently support over policing and imprisoning minorities and that just scratches the surface of the civil and human rights violations. It's amazing the party that has supported an authoritarian president hell bent on fascism can say they are protecting people's rights. Is that what they were doing when they overtly tried to disrupt democracy and stormed the capital? Talk about eating the tripe the party and their media mouthpieces serve you with a spoon.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:19 am

Eb is still here 😳
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:55 am

Kramerica wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:12 am
Talk about eating the tripe the party and their media mouthpieces serve you with a spoon.
Blissfully no less! And then they come here to brag about it and "own the librulz".

Irishman, drymount right off. There's no use debating someone with their head so far up their own ass.