Pet Peeves- Vent Here! Let me feel your pain.

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
fredo
Art God

Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:32 pm

stuckeyc wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:20 pm
Wife and i testing positive for covid 12 hours before family vacation that has been planned for over 4 months. On the bright side I will be invincible when I go see phish at the end of the month (assuming I don't die)
Hardwired for 5G, bro! You’ll be able to livestream them chits (and be banned for life by Phusch Inc).

Sorry to hear it. Any symptoms? Wife and I came down with Optimus Cron two weeks ago - wiped us both out for 2 days. Otherwise tired, foggy in the head and now some post-viral coughing. 7/10.
just a foil for me today, thanks
turnJBup
Art Freak

Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:19 am

What’s with the new wave of noobs that simply must have a triangular mailer?
Complete waste of god damn paper. If the tube is going to get smashed, an extra layer of cardboard is meaningless.
Used to set chokers in Oregon… worst job on the planet. Period.
The worst part was the devastation. Entire grids demolished in a day.
Still have guilt.
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:30 am

fredo wrote:
stuckeyc wrote:
Wife and i testing positive for covid 12 hours before family vacation that has been planned for over 4 months. On the bright side I will be invincible when I go see phish at the end of the month (assuming I don't die)
Hardwired for 5G, bro! You’ll be able to livestream them chits (and be banned for life by Phusch Inc).

Sorry to hear it. Any symptoms? Wife and I came down with Optimus Cron two weeks ago - wiped us both out for 2 days. Otherwise tired, foggy in the head and now some post-viral coughing. 7/10.

Wife ran fever of 103 all weekend was pretty wiped out obviously some coughing. I have had no fever but a brutal cough and yesterday was absolutely exhausted physically (like difficult to even stand) and foggy (did I feed the dog? Why am I putting the plate in the recycling) woke up feeling like I am on the mend today. Now the youngest has it and seems to be on the wife's version.
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:54 am

Ugh, sorry bud. Hang in there.
Codeblue wrote: I’m sorry for everything.
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:37 am

turnJBup wrote:
Complete waste of god damn paper. If the tube is going to get smashed, an extra layer of cardboard is meaningless.
Still have guilt.
The triangle stops the tube from rolling off the conveyor belt and under the wheels of a forklift.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:13 am

turnJBup wrote:

Still have guilt.
And yet yer still slangin paper!
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
jjttdw
Art Expert

Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:50 pm

turnJBup wrote:
Many years ago some eBay donkey who happened to be a member here sent a print only in the triangular mailer. It was smashed right down the center. He had insurance so I sent him pics and a couple weeks later he tells me insurance won’t pay for the entire amount so I would not get a full refund. I left him nasty feedback and filed a claim with eBay. Needless to say I got a full refund. I had to send the print back so I used his triangle box and stomped it once in the center for good measure.

Hard to win a claim with eBay when the listing says it will be shipped in a tube and you used a triangle mailer that gets smashed.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
fredo
Art God

Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:31 pm

stuckeyc wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:30 am
fredo wrote:
stuckeyc wrote:

Wife ran fever of 103 all weekend was pretty wiped out obviously some coughing. I have had no fever but a brutal cough and yesterday was absolutely exhausted physically (like difficult to even stand) and foggy (did I feed the dog? Why am I putting the plate in the recycling) woke up feeling like I am on the mend today. Now the youngest has it and seems to be on the wife's version.
Sorry to hear it, meng.
FWIW I’m still coughing and tired a couple weeks later. And now Gilbert Gottfried is dead. WHAT NEXT, GOD?!?!
just a foil for me today, thanks
lebantz
Art Connoisseur

Tue May 24, 2022 8:54 pm

Got an email, poster delivered. Look outside, not a drymounting thing...always seems the high priced irreplaceable fudge gets drymounted. My Obey 50 Shades was delivered to the leasing office of the apartments next door. I live in a house...checked with them in this recent event, nothing. Thank you FedEx
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed May 25, 2022 1:48 am

What was it, one of the VSE jawns?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
rubberneck
Art God

Wed May 25, 2022 8:39 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
Kramerica
Art Freak

Wed May 25, 2022 9:44 am

drymounting kids. Elementary school kids. It's drymounting disgusting where the priorities are in this country.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
sidewaysscott
Art God

Wed May 25, 2022 11:01 am

Kramerica wrote:
drymounting kids. Elementary school kids. It's drymounting disgusting where the priorities are in this country.
makes me completely sad and sick. When is fudge going to change?
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
jjttdw
Art Expert

Wed May 25, 2022 11:25 am

sidewaysscott wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 11:01 am
Kramerica wrote:
makes me completely sad and sick. When is fudge going to change?
Not gonna change.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed May 25, 2022 11:48 am

Would take the little kids of over half of Congress dying in school shootings before something changed, and then even, nah.