Pet Peeves- Vent Here! Let me feel your pain.

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
Superfro33
Art Expert

Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:56 pm

:P
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:06 pm

Capri Sun's kick ass. If you're too old, or "cool", to enjoy a Capri Sun...
UrsusMorris wrote:Kill yourself.
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
mattkardish
Art Expert

Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:46 am

when the lady you work for is a total bitch, and she doesn't teach you anything about the job you're doing or provide guidance
BavarianErin
Art Expert

Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:40 pm

UrsusMorris wrote:Capri Sun's kick ass. If you're too old, or "cool", to enjoy a Capri Sun...
UrsusMorris wrote:Kill yourself.
Capri Sun was too expensive for my family. We had the 10 cent clear plastic bags of sugar drink, or the 10 cent little plastic tubs with foil lids, that are now most likely cluttering a landfill.

As an adult, I can now afford Capri Sun, but I'd rather waste my calories on something I can chew.
ImageImage
rubberneck
Art God

Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:16 pm

mattkardish wrote:when the lady you work for is a total bitch, and she doesn't teach you anything about the job you're doing or provide guidance
Just need to hone dem passive agressive skills.

Indicate how you'd prefer to deliver in a more efficient manner, should there be existing work processes in place or identified but will currently work with the deficent and/or unclear system being experienced in the interim.

Should she wish to provide same, you will be happy to incorporate them accordingly to allow you to then work in a more productive manner, conducive to all parties involved... 8)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
canuck
Art Freak

Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:04 pm

maden wrote:
finneganm wrote:The game.
Cover ftw.

sidewaysscott
Art God

Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:25 pm

loud motorcycles in my neighborhood. we get it, you have a little dick and a very loud and annoying bike. I'd love to hire a dude with a loud motorcycle to sit out side of your house where you and your loud motorcycle are.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:36 pm

sidewaysscott wrote:loud motorcycles in my neighborhood. we get it, you have a little dick and a very loud and annoying bike. I'd love to hire a dude with a loud motorcycle to sit out side of your house where you and your loud motorcycle are.
This fudge and the assholes who need to blare their drymounting music as loud as possible :hanging: :hanging: :hanging: :hanging: No one wants to hear your shitty music.
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
maden
Art Expert

Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:37 pm

canuck wrote:
maden wrote:
finneganm wrote:The game.
Cover ftw.

Is that emo metal? Horrible. Totally horrible.
We'll kill the fatted calf tonight, so stick around

DonPiano
Art Expert

Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:50 pm

sidewaysscott wrote:loud motorcycles in my neighborhood. we get it, you have a little dick and a very loud and annoying bike. I'd love to hire a dude with a loud motorcycle to sit out side of your house where you and your loud motorcycle are.
^ I agree. Where I live, we back onto a road with no streetlights behind us so loud motorbike riders take this as an oppotunity to rev their bikes up as loud as possible. Throw in the fact that police officers are not stupid so they wait a little bit down the road to pull them over so the double whammy of loud motorbike and then police siren at three in the morning is blissful.
The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group

Hotdogs are not sandwiches.

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.
DonPiano
Art Expert

Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:07 am

Loud eaters. Eat quietly or don't eat at all.
The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group

Hotdogs are not sandwiches.

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.
greg6906
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:30 am

Don't forget to start seeing them! Which is so easy to do when they're lane splitting!
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:01 am

So because motorcycles are naturally loud, riders automatically have a small dick? You're retarded. Motorcycles being loud is actually beneficial--makes you aware that there's one around so you know to look for one.
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
greg6906
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:56 am

Soooooooo what about the not as loud crotch rockets that are seemingly always fast and furiousing down the road?

P.S. sorry about your small dick
zkreider
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:14 am

When a co-worker is scheduled to go on vacation Friday but mentally checked out on Tuesday.