Pet Peeves- Vent Here! Let me feel your pain.

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
aahnutz
EB Team

Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:42 am

Lawyers
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.
Yamar
EB Team Emeritus

Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:04 am

aahnutz wrote:Lawyers
In some contexts, they can be a godsend and/or great help. In others... I greatly wish that there was a code of ethics and morals that they could be held to (I'm talkign about when they KNOW that a client is lying and have proof of it given to them, but still argue the contrary).
Tra la la la la...
Kdh12
Art Freak

Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:31 am

johnr1311 wrote:People who dont know how to use a turn lane. Slowing waaaaaay down as they are merging into a turn lane just doenst seem right to me.
I hate it when people who are going to say turn right at a corner, the veer left a little just before they turn..... I guess they think it helps them with a better approach

my biggest pet peeve is when you call someone on a cell phone, they don't answer in time and while you are in the process of leaving a message they call you right back
mmmm Beer :pint:
TheThirdEye
Art Expert

Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:39 am

People who don't pay attention when taking a shower and leave the curtain slightly open enough to drench the floor and bathroom rug with water, and don't clean it up. Then you walk in the bathroom with socks on...
johnr1311
Art Expert

Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:49 am

TheThirdEye wrote:People who don't pay attention when taking a shower and leave the curtain slightly open enough to drench the floor and bathroom rug with water, and don't clean it up. Then you walk in the bathroom with socks on...
my wife is the worst at this

Oh yeah, and people who dont know how to lean over a table when they are eating. !!!!!!!!!
dangerboy wrote:i think he thinks we think more about what he thinks than we actually think of what he thinks
mphellrazor
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:05 pm

johnr1311 wrote:
TheThirdEye wrote:People who don't pay attention when taking a shower and leave the curtain slightly open enough to drench the floor and bathroom rug with water, and don't clean it up. Then you walk in the bathroom with socks on...

Oh yeah, and people who dont know how to lean over a table when they are eating. !!!!!!!!!
everyones wife is terrible at this.
iratasan
Flipper

Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:10 pm

people who slow down to 5 mph before making a right turn.

people who shut their mind completely when standing at the supermarked conveyor belt. first of all: you don't need to stand at the exact place where your products are when there is lots of space in front of you and people already rioting in the back, because you are drymounting blocking the whole belt from people putting THEIR stuff on the belt. also, why not be prepared to lay your drymounting cash on the counter when it is your turn??? did it come as a surprise that you'll have to pay for your fudge eventually??? and please prepare to leave when you have paid, allright?
kj1nyr
Art Expert

Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:10 pm

mphellrazor wrote:
johnr1311 wrote:

everyones wife is terrible at this.
Not me! :D My husband on the other hand.....
TheThirdEye
Art Expert

Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:42 pm

people who have smoked most of their lives and recently quit, then complain when other people smoke. "It stinks!" "You should quit.". You just quit you EBer so quit acting like all of a sudden you are above us smokers!
ryefish75
EB Team Emeritus

Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:43 pm

People who smoke and give me crap about eating meat.
fredo
Art God

Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:43 pm

Open-mouth chewers.
just a foil for me today, thanks
Catarax
Art Expert

Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:46 pm

TheThirdEye wrote:people who have smoked most of their lives and recently quit, then complain when other people smoke. "It stinks!" "You should quit.". You just quit you EBer so quit acting like all of a sudden you are above us smokers!
then they usually light up again..
sixstringer wrote: I don't care how they look...I just want to pop off the top and huff the tube!
maden
Art Expert

Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:48 pm

TheThirdEye wrote:people who have smoked most of their lives and recently quit, then complain when other people smoke. "It stinks!" "You should quit.". You just quit you EBer so quit acting like all of a sudden you are above us smokers!
i dont do that (i could care less about people smoking) but as a former smoker, i will say that smelling a cigarette makes me want one. bad. so maybe people just arent willing to admit they are weak and are fiending
We'll kill the fatted calf tonight, so stick around

Tapecat
Art Expert

Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:50 pm

With all the new "Self Checkouts" at the grocery stores now there's a whole NEW set of Ass Chapping Shite going on.

You've check out & paid but Haven't bagged.
Then Some Dill Rod comes to the register and starts with His/her fudge and yours isn't even off the belt yet.

Today some Douche hat at the same self checkout lines needs Cigs, so Now I'm waiting at the self line when that ass SHOULD have gone to a Service register.
Oh and He waits TWICE as long for them cause someones got to see what he needs first, Then get the key...Blah, Blah Blah.

Food stamp folks holding up the line at Whole foods!!! No Lyin....I seen it!
Dude get yer ass to Aldi, they have no idea what to do with those things here.

:evil: :twisted: :evil:
Last edited by Tapecat on Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
iratasan
Flipper

Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:52 pm

people who talk about their plans towards quitting smoking, talk about their past attempts or how they finally made it. smoke or quit, but shut the drymount up.

people who talk about gas prices. pay your gas bill or stop driving. easy as that.