Pet Peeves- Vent Here! Let me feel your pain.

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:10 am

Yall are missing the point. As a straight, white, (likely Christian), middle class male, the republicans are most certainly protecting his rights. Nobody else matters.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
guryter
Art Expert

Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:42 am

^I only have 4/5 of those problems^
Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.
john38103 wrote:All gin every thing. drymount all you hoes.
Relax, I honestly don't give a fudge.
turnJBup
Art Freak

Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:42 pm

We have a new EB village idiot.
Pathetic.
turnJBup
Art Freak

Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:46 pm

Irishman12 wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:51 pm
turnJBup wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:53 pm
Oh, and to the shitbag trump trash knob in here expecting to be taken seriously while complaining about Biden…
Tough year for the Klan bro.
Suck it.
Of course, because everyone who's a Trump supporter is a racist Klan member, right? Moron. Keep destroying this country with your liberal agendas, safe spaces, and proper pronouns. Grow a pair and suck it indeed.
Safe spaces?
That’s what Fox News has you distracted with? You are an embarrassment.
Your rapist just tried to overturn an American election, and you are mad about safe spaces.
How much of daddy’s money did you throw at the draft dodger’s stop the steal fund? :lol:
Imbecile.
fallstaff
Art Connoisseur

Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:57 pm

Codeblue wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:10 am
Yall are missing the point. As a straight, white, (likely Christian), middle class male, the republicans are most certainly protecting his rights. Nobody else matters.
Right, nobody else matters, not even environmental collapse. He’s an example of the worst case of toxic individualism.
trarex
Art Expert

Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:12 pm

The last few pages is why I dont bother anymore . Enjoy :pint:
"Lay off Detroit, Them peoples is living in Mad Max times." Moe Szyslak
turnJBup
Art Freak

Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:13 pm

I’m over the entitled cult of racist morons who could care less if their children and grandchildren have an inhabitable place to live. Never even crosses their little minds.
WTF.
guryter
Art Expert

Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:29 pm

The ben shapiro wife wap twitter thing is pretty entertaining tho.
Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.
john38103 wrote:All gin every thing. drymount all you hoes.
Relax, I honestly don't give a fudge.
fredo
Art God

Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:11 pm

trarex wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:12 pm
The last few pages is why I dont bother anymore . Enjoy :pint:
Trick is to get out early.
just a foil for me today, thanks
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:15 pm

guryter wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:29 pm
The ben shapiro wife wap twitter thing is pretty entertaining tho.
It's the first thing I think of every single time I see his name.
edderlyj
Art Expert

Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:49 pm

Last few pages is why we all need to bother. Think global, act local isn't just a bumper sticker. I spend more time volunteering nowadays than collecting anything. I only return here as it's the only home I've ever known. Why I care enough to be a self-righteous d among so many fellow carolers. What I would like to see less of, the artists desperately need more of. But, when we approach a community in love with fantastic, wall-slapping imagination--created to enhance the moments we'd cherish more vividly, tangibly--we can't look past the bad memories so many have no choice but to live with daily. It's just as visible in more reminders than we can frame, though remains unseen by most who visit the sitting room.

Keep paying hollow forward and the only words that will matter will be the expletives littering our deathbeds with regret. Our parents' generation looked in our child eyes so long ago and maintained a status quo that sees us ready to carpet bomb one another in our own adulthood. We can't keep repeating mistakes. We drymounting can't. So, yeah, don't bother anymore and drymount my sensitivity. It'$ all that matters?
Irishman12
Art Expert

Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:59 pm

fredo wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:53 pm
Whatever you say.
Thank you for continuously avoiding my questions. Your ignorance is showing.
Irishman12
Art Expert

Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:02 pm

Kramerica wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:12 am
Republicans will leave you alone? Talk about an ignorant, privileged standpoint. They can't stop drymounting with women's reproductive rights and seem to consistently support over policing and imprisoning minorities and that just scratches the surface of the civil and human rights violations. It's amazing the party that has supported an authoritarian president hell bent on fascism can say they are protecting people's rights. Is that what they were doing when they overtly tried to disrupt democracy and stormed the capital? Talk about eating the tripe the party and their media mouthpieces serve you with a spoon.
You misspelled Joe Biden as authoritarian President. Who's forcing a vaccine amongst its citizens? Who's comfortable with banning any speech that differs from their narrow minded POV because it's "hate speech." That wasn't Donald J. Trump. And yes, killing innocent babies is still murder. Answer me this: why is it when you kill a pregnant woman you're charged with a double homicide but yet abortion is still legal?
Irishman12
Art Expert

Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:03 pm

ygolohcysp wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:55 am
Kramerica wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:12 am
Talk about eating the tripe the party and their media mouthpieces serve you with a spoon.
Blissfully no less! And then they come here to brag about it and "own the librulz".

Irishman, drymount right off. There's no use debating someone with their head so far up their own ass.
Right back at ya pal. Keep trying to "build back better." Enjoy paying $4+ at the pump and your safe space and proper pronouns.
Irishman12
Art Expert

Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:05 pm

turnJBup wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:46 pm
Irishman12 wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:51 pm
turnJBup wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:53 pm
Oh, and to the shitbag trump trash knob in here expecting to be taken seriously while complaining about Biden…
Tough year for the Klan bro.
Suck it.
Of course, because everyone who's a Trump supporter is a racist Klan member, right? Moron. Keep destroying this country with your liberal agendas, safe spaces, and proper pronouns. Grow a pair and suck it indeed.
Safe spaces?
That’s what Fox News has you distracted with? You are an embarrassment.
Your rapist just tried to overturn an American election, and you are mad about safe spaces.
How much of daddy’s money did you throw at the draft dodger’s stop the steal fund? :lol:
Imbecile.
Glad to see you're perfectly fine with sexual assault predator Biden and Cuomo you enabler.