Pet Peeves- Vent Here! Let me feel your pain.

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
edderlyj
Art Expert

Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:20 pm

lowls up arrow

great reference to your only literacy sponsor. so glad no one fears anything anymore. no one has anything left to lose. so much bravery.
Героям слава
lebantz
Art Connoisseur

Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:48 pm

edderlyj wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:20 pm
lowls up arrow

great reference to your only literacy sponsor. so glad no one fears anything anymore. no one has anything left to lose. so much bravery.
Strange perception
chipster10
Art Connoisseur

Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:52 pm

805Slug wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:12 pm
Hijacked Forum threads that go nowhere :deadhorse:
LULZ!
"...maybe so, maybe not..."
jjttdw
Art Expert

Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:11 pm

My pet peeve today is one of the dogs pissing in the house. Hey dog, I just let you outside an watched you piss in the yard. Why are you coming inside to piss on the blankets in the chair not 10 minutes later?

This is why we can't have nice things.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:24 pm

Since just about everything annoys me I will bump this with a new peeve...ticketmaster lack of customer service. There is literally no way to talk to a rep. I have tix for ween in Philly in a couple of weeks. I have 2 day passes and the site/app will not let me transfer, sell, or refund. A separate order for a single day has no problem doing any of these. Since I no longer can go what am I to do? Email fan support is useless. Grrrrr happy drymounting Thanksgiving
Irishman12
Art Expert

Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:56 pm

So Kyle Rittenhouse is correctly found not guilty by way of self-defense, which was clearly evident by anyone with half a brain pre-trial and the case only moved forward for theatrical purposes: white supremacy reigns supreme and the criminal justice system is broken and needs to be abolished (insert Andrew Coffee IV here. Yes, you'll need to Google him). Days later, Ahmaud Arbery's killer's are found guilty and all of a sudden, the system works. Funny how that works.
bubbie
Art Expert

Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:20 pm

Rittenhouse is an idiot. Granted, a 17-year old idiot at the time.

The problem with your law, and it is only my opinion, is that he could not legally buy cigarettes in Wisconsin, alcohol, attend a night club where alcohol is served, go to jail for ganja possession, up to 3.5 years on a second offence, mind you, etc. Yet, he can walk the streets with an AR around his neck and a finger on the trigger.

The next problem is the stand your ground thing, that implies any idiot can insert themselves where they do not belong and then stand their ground. That, in turn, eliminates their responsibility for inserting themselves into the situation in the first place because they are an idiot or can pretend to be one because they have the right. Leaving the intent, which I would think is pretty hard to prove beyond the reasonable doubt.

Keeping in mind the above, his self defence ended when he got in the vehicle to drive over to pick up the rifle with the intent to use it if the situation called for it (he wouldn’t need the rifle otherwise, that’s obvious and does not need to be proven). Which it did and he used that rifle. The verdict was fair according to law. There was zero chance he would be found guilty, imo. But that does not mean that common sense prevailed. Racist or not or who he shot angles don’t even matter in this context.

In hockey, there is a penalty called instigator.

The other three dudes, well… not really sure what you call those kind of people.

Yeah, in general, your justice system is a bit on a joke side of things. Like those jokes that aren’t funny.
jjttdw
Art Expert

Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:22 pm

You are a bit late to the game bubbie….George Zimmerman was even worse. That said, it not very smart to chase down anyone armed with an assault rifle.

As to the three who were convicted, but for the third clown taking a video, those three donkeys would be eating Thanksgiving dinner at home tonight, changed with nothing, much less convicted.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
lebantz
Art Connoisseur

Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:59 pm

2.5 hour wait in line for MJ broke my back. Only worth it if you have the funds to max your limit.
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:43 pm

I read 2.5 hr wait and then I remembered what day it was. There must be some killer deals to wait 2.5 hrs. Or did you just happen to run out and pick the worst day to restock?
Irishman12
Art Expert

Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:22 pm

bubbie wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:20 pm
The problem with your law, and it is only my opinion, is that he could not legally buy cigarettes in Wisconsin, alcohol, attend a night club where alcohol is served, go to jail for ganja possession, up to 3.5 years on a second offence, mind you, etc. Yet, he can walk the streets with an AR around his neck and a finger on the trigger.

The next problem is the stand your ground thing, that implies any idiot can insert themselves where they do not belong and then stand their ground. That, in turn, eliminates their responsibility for inserting themselves into the situation in the first place because they are an idiot or can pretend to be one because they have the right. Leaving the intent, which I would think is pretty hard to prove beyond the reasonable doubt.

That second amendment's a real b*tch, ain't it?
fredo
Art God

Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:29 am

It certainly is stupid and unhelpful as interpreted anyway. #mahpeeve
just a foil for me today, thanks
lebantz
Art Connoisseur

Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:03 pm

ygolohcysp wrote:
I read 2.5 hr wait and then I remembered what day it was. There must be some killer deals to wait 2.5 hrs. Or did you just happen to run out and pick the worst day to restock?
50% off all flower, max out your limit.
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:20 pm

lebantz wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:03 pm
ygolohcysp wrote:
50% off all flower, max out your limit.
It's been so long since I've smoked any flower. Far too much variation in quality for me personally. All dabs all the time, and sometimes I get on an edibles kick. And every time I go in I get 20% off which basically removes all the extra tax.

Hope they had a nice selection of nugs for you after that wait though!

Anti peeve side note: thank drymounting god people are waking up to the bullshit that is marijuana being illegal. Now let's get everyone out of jail
lebantz
Art Connoisseur

Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:58 pm

They have been hit or miss as of late. Such a shame because they have regional operations across US and are unable to produce a consistent product. They are too greedy and bag bad batches because they have a strain in demand. Only thinking short term and dont realize how they taint customers view of the strain instead of going a cycle without the strain on the shelf. They can always use the subpar batches for some type of extract save face and hope for solid future

I will say everything I got was on point! Several strains. Very impressed.