Pet Peeves- Vent Here! Let me feel your pain.

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
eezypeezy
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:34 pm

Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:13 pm

Actually the restrictions placed on the X account were so drymounting draconian and disabling that most threads were locked to me. Couldn't even read them.

So yeah. That would be my pet peeve.

Censorship and the silencing of dissenting voices is all the rage Stateside, I see, with EB no exception. On an Art Forum.

All part of the new look America.

My, haven't things changed over there....except with you.

You're still bitter I see.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 53559
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:17 pm

If ya think the censorship is bad here, ya should check out IG.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
eezypeezy
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:34 pm

Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:27 pm

Its all made worthwhile, blue, when I see wwdd40 still so bitter and twisted towards me.

A holder of grudges, years after his embarrassing public faux pas.

Priceless.
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
Posts: 7170
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:58 pm

eezypeezy wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:27 pm
Its all made worthwhile, blue, when I see wwdd40 still so bitter and twisted towards me.

A holder of grudges, years after his embarrassing public faux pas.

Priceless.
I couldn't care less about you. Oh, and it ain't me who can't read or post in threads, cupcake. Maybe that should give you a clue as to how most reasonable people view our posts in comparison.

I'll add this as a censorship related pet peeve: morons who believe that it is censorship when a news outlet decides not cover a story.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 26884
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:59 pm

X (as dictated) wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:13 pm
Actually the imaginary restrictions placed on the X account that I am currently lying about ever existing were so drymounting fake and nonexistent. All threads were in no way locked to me because the mods have lives and don’t do line-item vetoes. Couldn't ever read them, actually, even before I started lying about this nonsense, as illiteracy is prized at Das Trollfarm. Lessens the chances of us thinking “outside the gulag” so to speak.

Ok, thanks Siri. Please switch VR goggle view back to murder porn and twist my nipples. No, harder...
just a foil for me today, thanks
User avatar
finneganm
Art Freak
Posts: 16432
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: NJ

Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:05 pm

X’s Parler account has to be gold.
...
...
That's what she said
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 7351
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:53 am

eezypeezy wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:54 pm
howdyall wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:39 pm
wrote x a pm mocking his failure as a conspiracy theorist and generally decent human being
Lol, yeah....you did.

You're clearly a neo-nazi accellerationist, so I'm wondering, have they outed you for being the scumbag that you are? Did your neighbors finally get sick of you being the crazy piece of fudge on the corner with a Trump flag in his yard, even though you're nowhere near America? Have they outed you to the local police for your neo-nazi utterings and casual racism toward your community? Or do you just get away with it because you're in a coastal retirement village with a bunch of other racists?

Here's hoping you die in prison, outed for the scumbag you are. I wouldn't even be surprised if you were out setting fires last year in your own country, you're utterly despicable. I also wouldn't be surprised if you were financing terrorists with bitcoin and recruiting neo-nazis in your local area. You're a dirtbag who deserves every single bit of misery you get, because that's what you put out into the world, misery.
So... anyone else here writes random batshit messages to x or someone else?

P. S. Howdy needs some couch time at his shrinks’.

Image
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
Posts: 7170
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:56 pm

bubbie wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:53 am
So... anyone else here writes random batshit messages to x or someone else?
Nah, funny idea though. Kudos to howdyall.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 7351
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:13 pm

Really? Why though? I thought it was pretty weird. And the amount of anger vomit for no apparent reason, just because? To each their own, I guess.
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
Posts: 7170
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:31 pm

Being the worst of the internet, trolls deserve the worst of the internet. Think of X as Trump, post twitter. Both are idiots and trolls. Neither has their favored forum anymore through which they can spew their lies and venom. This leaves them as little more than evil eunuchs. Sending a nastygram while leaving no real avenue for response is about the worst thing you can do to them. As to the tenor of the message, trolls deserve nothing better.

Had it been my message I probably would have said I was sad that he couldn't post his analysis of the 2020 election maps like he did for 2016 while pointing out what a useless asshat he was.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
eezypeezy
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:34 pm

Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:07 pm

jjttdw wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:58 pm
eezypeezy wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:27 pm
Its all made worthwhile, blue, when I see wwdd40 still so bitter and twisted towards me.

A holder of grudges, years after his embarrassing public faux pas.

Priceless.
I couldn't care less about you.
Now, now. We both know that's not true, evidenced by the fact the last four posts in this thread you wrote, were all about little old me!

I posted above, you were the first to respond. I posted again, you were the first to respond.

Again.

Rent free buddy. In your head.

But do keep going with the malice., killa.

You represent well.

Off for a surf...catchya later, he who doesn't care yet cant resist...
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 7351
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:16 pm

jjttdw wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:31 pm
Being the worst of the internet, trolls deserve the worst of the internet. Think of X as Trump, post twitter. Both are idiots and trolls. Neither has their favored forum anymore through which they can spew their lies and venom. This leaves them as little more than evil eunuchs. Sending a nastygram while leaving no real avenue for response is about the worst thing you can do to them. As to the tenor of the message, trolls deserve nothing better.

Had it been my message I probably would have said I was sad that he couldn't post his analysis of the 2020 election maps like he did for 2016 while pointing out what a useless asshat he was.
I just don’t get the motivation.

My wife’s grandma passed from Covid the weekend before the past one. She was 94, so she’s seen her day. Was still a capable person, living on her own. They weren’t too close because they lived in different countries since my wife turned two, I believe.

Anyway, that Saturday morning, the wife was driving to her mom’s (it was her mother who passed) and stopped at a drive-through to get a couple of sandwiches and coffee. When she drove to the window and got her order, the attendant told her that the car in front had already paid for her. That made my wife cry and then her mom later when she told her about it.

I can see the motivation behind this kind of random action. Writing messages full of anger, on the other hand, is not my thing I guess.

Also, we wouldn’t be talking about any of it and it wouldn’t be a thing if he didn’t write it or post about it here. Imo, super weird.
eezypeezy
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:34 pm

Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:53 pm

He wrote about it to brag to other idiots who identified with his clown-shoes behaviour.

He found one in the crass shape of wwdd40.

Need I explain further?
User avatar
finneganm
Art Freak
Posts: 16432
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: NJ

Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:48 pm

.....
Last edited by finneganm on Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...
...
That's what she said
stuckeyc
Art Expert
Posts: 5606
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am

Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:48 pm

This thread is now my pet peeve
Image
Post Reply