Pet Peeves- Vent Here! Let me feel your pain.

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:43 pm

NoseSpray wrote:
Codeblue wrote:There's a social media site dedicated to farting now?
search cakefarter. that's some intense fudge. not social media though. well...maybe?
Yeah that's some funked off stuff..
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
cgriff
Art Connoisseur

Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:00 pm

When my boss micromanages my ass and then complains that the designs I give him are not as creative as he had envisioned. No drymounting sh!t, if you want creative let me be damn creative, it is supposed to be MY job. :x

Oh well its friday and you know what that means :pint:
DonPiano
Art Expert

Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:10 am

Going to a q&a this evening. Doors open at seven thirty. Logically that means the show starts at eight. Nope, show starts at nine. Can't go in to sit. No beers. Just a bunch of awkward people waiting in a lobby for an hour.
The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group

Hotdogs are not sandwiches.

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.
mrkyuss
Art God

Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:14 am

Ask any riveting questions?
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
DonPiano
Art Expert

Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:21 am

I didn't. There was one lady right behind me who kept talking as if the people on stage were having a conversation with her only. I told her to shut up but her response was 'I paid my money.' People like her can't be helped.
The Curb

RottenAtom
Art Freak

Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:23 am

DonPiano wrote:I didn't. There was one lady right behind me who kept talking as if the people on stage were having a conversation with her only. I told her to shut up but her response was 'I paid my money.' People like her can't be helped.
My response would've been "so did I, now shut the drymount up" with a death stare
DonPiano
Art Expert

Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:43 am

I did say so did I, but I'm not much of an argument starter so didn't really follow it up with much. I need to grow a pair. That said, I did tell an old lady to shut the drymount up when my wife and I saw les miserables at the cinema.
The Curb

Particle
Art Expert

Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:06 pm

I sell someone a print. 4 days later I tell them I had a busy week and work and have not been able to ship the print but will be able to by Friday at the latest. They ask for a refund.

Fine, whatever, I refunded them.

Some might say I was in wrong with not being up front about my shipping turnaround, but big freaking deal thay have to wait 1 week total for the print to ship. People have lives, geez.
biscocrack420
Art Expert

Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:08 pm

patience is a virtue. drymount 'em
appletree
Art Expert

Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:20 pm

Yeah don't let them get to you. Just roll it off, smile at them being so funny and demanding, move forward, and wait for the next buyer to come around.

I don't understand any rush to own a piece of art. It isn't like food, shoes, car parts, etc etc and for the most part one has been living without it for years on end. I could only understand if it was a present or something for someone, but even then perhaps one should plan better and earlier.

I understand people get excited but come on, give people a break and chance when shipping something. If longer than a week or two to ship, then yeah let me know, otherwise suck it up this isn't Amazon.
<3 + Image = T.H.C.

:::Johnathon Powers Photography:::
Sail wrote:it was all just a misunderstandingtree.
finneganm
Art Freak

Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:21 pm

That's why I only purchase from Atexas
That's what she said
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:18 pm

Particle wrote:I sell someone a print. 4 days later I tell them I had a busy week and work and have not been able to ship the print but will be able to by Friday at the latest. They ask for a refund.

Fine, whatever, I refunded them.

Some might say I was in wrong with not being up front about my shipping turnaround, but big freaking deal thay have to wait 1 week total for the print to ship. People have lives, geez.
Drymount 'em. People are impatient, and alot of them think the world revolves around them. I've had to wait 2 weeks to get some prints before, no big deal. If you have a life, it shouldn't be that big of a concern. So if that bitchy queen wants to be a princess who expects somethin instant, then he has bigger problems in life.
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
Particle
Art Expert

Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:26 pm

Talked more to the dude and he is actually cool, he got burned in the past and is just hyper sensitive to fraud. He resent the money and is back in.

But still... others have done that to me in the past. Kind of like the PMs I'm getting about the Gustafsson comission. 'Where is it?" "Did it ship yet?" "When is it shipping?"

SHAT AP! lol
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:44 pm

Least the issue was resolved. But sometimes ya just gotta tell a fool to SIMMER THE DRYMOUNT DOWN! lol
Poeschel55

Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:46 pm

april fools day