EB Death Pool

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
User avatar
FrankBooth
Art Expert
Posts: 3487
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:01 am
Location: Queens, New York

Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:40 pm

chalkdust wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:25 pm
damn, RIP James Lipton. Ouch, this one hurts.
Awesome voice and great personality, loved the way he spoke with people in film.
User avatar
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert
Posts: 5713
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:05 am
Location: Houston, TX

Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:14 pm

FrankBooth wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:40 pm
chalkdust wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:25 pm
damn, RIP James Lipton. Ouch, this one hurts.
Awesome voice and great personality, loved the way he spoke with people in film.
What is your favorite curse word? RIP Mr Lipton.
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
jamel-d
Art Freak
Posts: 10229
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:00 am

Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:32 pm

THE HORKEY CLUB 2013,14,15,16,17,18,19
User avatar
geezer
Art Expert
Posts: 1763
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:56 am
Location: Morro Bay, CA

Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:31 pm

jamel-d wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:32 pm
Henri “Pocket Rocket” Richard
https://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/288 ... rd-dies-84
Image
jamel-d
Art Freak
Posts: 10229
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:00 am

Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:19 pm

geezer wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:31 pm
jamel-d wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:32 pm
Henri “Pocket Rocket” Richard
https://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/288 ... rd-dies-84
Growing up, I listened to Rangers games religiously. For some reason, I only remember the announcers calling him Rocket.
Thanks for correcting.
THE HORKEY CLUB 2013,14,15,16,17,18,19
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 26674
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:38 pm

Most people did call him rocket, I think.
just a foil for me today, thanks
jamel-d
Art Freak
Posts: 10229
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:00 am

Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:59 pm

Actually, you’re right bout the nickname. “Rocket” Richard was his brother Maurice. Next time I should read the article first.
THE HORKEY CLUB 2013,14,15,16,17,18,19
jamel-d
Art Freak
Posts: 10229
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:00 am

Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:50 pm

McCoy Tyner
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/06/arts ... e=Homepage
Go put on A Love Supreme and listen to some of his best piano. RIP
THE HORKEY CLUB 2013,14,15,16,17,18,19
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 26674
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:04 pm

jamel-d wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:59 pm
Actually, you’re right bout the nickname. “Rocket” Richard was his brother Maurice. Next time I should read the article first.
Ah-so!
just a foil for me today, thanks
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 26674
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:04 pm

jamel-d wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:50 pm
McCoy Tyner
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/06/arts ... e=Homepage
Go put on A Love Supreme and listen to some of his best piano. RIP
A giant, that guy.
just a foil for me today, thanks
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 6812
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:38 pm

Learn your hockey, fredo!
User avatar
FrankBooth
Art Expert
Posts: 3487
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:01 am
Location: Queens, New York

Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:15 am

Max von Sydow, star of The Seventh Seal and The Exorcist, dies aged 90

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2020/m ... es-aged-90

Image
User avatar
morecoffee
Art Expert
Posts: 1420
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:00 am

Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:20 am

MING!
RPuzio77
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 226
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:11 pm

Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:26 am

Kenny Rogers, "The Gambler", Dead at 81
User avatar
FrankBooth
Art Expert
Posts: 3487
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:01 am
Location: Queens, New York

Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:42 am

Post Reply