Things that make you go, hmmm...

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
HR3
Art Connoisseur

Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:21 pm

Is that like a Code Blue situation or something?

I’m still new to here, so I kinda missed the boat when CodeBlue started talking about bath salts and then people started eating faces.

Sounds like y’all might live in Oakland or something, where u can eat them magic mushrooms and such...

I don’t wanna get in between y’all. But if any of ya end up at Stings house and you find out that bastard has all them playing cowboy posters, tell him ur revoking his License to Knight! :thumbdown:

Thx for looking out!

If anyone else has any idea on where 85 1st editions, 8 AP’s and 465 playing cowboys went, please post so the rest of us can sleep again at night without worrying about what happened to those 465 cowboys back on that dreary and extremely California cold and blustery night of Jan. 10th 2020, in which the temp fell to almost 63 degrees at 3am. And the cowboys were never seen from or heard from again. :thumbdown:

The worst part? No one else seems to be looking for them... :jawdropper:
Until you can welcome, accept and enjoy folks who’s views, looks, thoughts, struggles & values are polar opposites to yours, then you have NOT lived.
HR3
Art Connoisseur

Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:39 pm

Also, my gang shot caller points must keep going up cuz my tag keeps changing. It’s seems just like yesterday i was a noob...

What are the levels anyway? How does one become a Yaks Too Much extraordinaire?

Is it based on how many bad mushroom trips you have in Oakland aka Berkeley’s managed gentrification city... They want them drugs, just not in their neighborhood...

I mean, I’m sure aside from finding a magic genie lamp or baby yoda himself I’ll never come close to reaching the all coveted Balla A$$ Yak level achievement, it’s just nice to know what it takes to get there. A guys gotta dream, right?
Until you can welcome, accept and enjoy folks who’s views, looks, thoughts, struggles & values are polar opposites to yours, then you have NOT lived.
guryter
Art Expert

Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:25 am

I came in here for some C+C, huge disappointment.
Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.
john38103 wrote:All gin every thing. drymount all you hoes.
Relax, I honestly don't give a fudge.
fredo
Art God

Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:39 pm

The dancing penguin emoji has aged well
just a foil for me today, thanks
HR3
Art Connoisseur

Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:21 pm

guryter wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:25 am
I came in here for some C+C, huge disappointment.
Relax lil buddy, don’t go bouncing ur moonball through a hole in the floor.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XF2ayWcJfxo