Things that make you go, hmmm...

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
HR3
Art Connoisseur

Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:15 am

Has anyone noticed that the Mr. Brainwash release honoring Elvis 85th bday, aka Playing Cowboy doesn’t have a single mention ANYWHERE as being available on the 2nd hand market?

Considering it was a public sale on the Brainwash website and even though it’s a bit pricey for some flippers, but only some, where did they GO?

ALIENS? :quesexclaim:

Did Elon buy the lot and shoot them into space in another one of his Tesla’s for the lulz? :whistle:

Did they ever really exist?

Or did Mr. B partner up w/ Scorsese and DiCaprio to use inception against me just to make me think there was a Playing Cowboy release? :toilet:

Inquiring minds (including brainwashed ones) wanna know...

Please post your thoughts on where the missing Playing Cowboys are!
Until you can welcome, accept and enjoy folks who’s views, looks, thoughts, struggles & values are polar opposites to yours, then you have NOT lived.
fredo
Art God

Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:40 pm

Babs?
just a foil for me today, thanks
HR3
Art Connoisseur

Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:11 pm

Ahh, good call fredo!

I knew it was those damn Folks from the British Association of Barbershop Singers (AKA BABS)!!! :x

I mean, come on, you gotta know something is going down you don’t quite understand when your Barber starts breaking out randomly in song while ur getting a fresh fade and you also realize your in LA and not across the pond. :eh:

Those sneaky damn BABS!

Personally, I blame global warming for their new found ability to transcend new land and continents outside their Brexit island.

Although, none of this explains WHERE the prints are... :tumbleweed:
Until you can welcome, accept and enjoy folks who’s views, looks, thoughts, struggles & values are polar opposites to yours, then you have NOT lived.
fredo
Art God

Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:35 pm

Have you asked Kai Aspire?
HR3
Art Connoisseur

Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:44 pm

I did. For some reason he just handed me this pack of cigs and walked off...

What does it mean??? :shock:

HR3
Art Connoisseur

Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:48 pm

Do you think Kai runs The Secret Order of the Babs?

I mean, if we had Scooby to spring a net trap to nab him and force him to cut someone’s hair, he would be forced to sing and give himself away.

Although, that’s gonna be one damn uncomfortable experience if he doesn’t sing and screws up someone’s fresh fade. :eh:

But all of these totally sane and practical ideas still won’t tell us WHERE these Top Secret prints are...
fredo
Art God

Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:58 pm

Sting’s castle?
HR3
Art Connoisseur

Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:26 pm

Maybe, he has become such a donkey since he got knighted a while back. :(

What would he do with all of them I wonder?
HR3
Art Connoisseur

Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:22 pm

fredo wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:40 pm
Babs?
But maybe Babbs will respond to you if u asked about The Secret of The Playing Cowboys.

I’m just a noob and I don’t know the extended brainwash family like y’all do around these parts...

Don’t find out for me, find out for the 100’s of Cowboys who should be playing right now but can’t due to this discrimination and war on these poor cowboys. :fight:

PLAYING COWBOYS MUST NOT BE FORGOTTEN!!! :thumb:
fredo
Art God

Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:49 pm

Thanks for the correction, Babbs (with 2 b''s).
HR3
Art Connoisseur

Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:03 pm

Do u think when Babbs responds, that he’s just gonna post a pic of Stings bedroom, in his castle, covered floor to ceiling with Playing Cowboy Print wallpaper?

Man, knights can be such pricks!

Did anyone tell that Sting guy there’s no Desert Roses in England, since there are no deserts? He should call that song The Bog Rose to more align w/ the terrain around his castle in England.

What is that you say? Dungeness is a desert in Britain? Hmmm, well, deserts on the ocean in America are called BEACHES.

But, I guess that’s why sting is dreaming through the whole song. If he was an artist of the hands he would prolly call himself DreamWash... :artist:
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:07 pm

Bath salts.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
HR3
Art Connoisseur

Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:12 pm

Codeblue wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:07 pm
Bath salts.[/quote

It sounds like you know Sting pretty well.

Are you submitting that as his artist name or for one of the British MickeyD’s candle scents?
fredo
Art God

Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:11 pm

Might I recommend the Asian tonight, sir? If you're eating face it's really the only way to go.
bubbie
Art Expert

Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:57 pm

Alts.