Farewell EB

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
jjttdw
Art Expert

Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:05 am

Thanks for all your work mfaith. Please come back as an alt and enjoy the EB life of no responsibility.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
soupysound
Art Expert

Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:24 am

EB dramz with full vague disclosure

thx for everything, mr faith.
jlabbate
Art Freak

Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:47 am

thanks for getting all of that artwork into the database mfaith..you will be missed :clap:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jamilton
Art Expert

Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:54 am

Micheal seemed to do more around this place than anyone else the last couple years. Call me crazy but maybe the dudes who lost $30,000 of other people's money shouldn't get an opinion about how this place runs any more. Seems a shame for Michael to go while some very poor decision makers are still making decisions.
bootstrut
Art Expert

Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:00 am

Sad to see you go, mfaith. It's a huge loss for EB that hopefully can be refilled. Thanks for all you've done here :pint:
mattlew69
Art Expert

Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:14 am

We all really know that you were just here to beat Codeblue in EB posts in a shorter amount of time.

You came, you saw and you kicked his ass!!! :rock:

Thanks for all you did, dude.
ForestANimal
Art Enthusiast

Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:38 am

Typical. Not surprised. This is the norm for this hobby and the site. You have a member on your team that is as passionate about this sh!t as any one of us has ever seen and you're not going to let him do his thing. You're letting the Michael Jordan of your database curation walk over something I think we can all safely assume is not that important, probably a pissing contest going on here. Someone doesn't want to give up their control over something I would gather. Can you turn this site around without mfaith, sure but not sure why you'd want to. I don't even like the guy but this is objectively horrible for the site. The site continues to crumble and wilt.
jmagee87
Art Expert

Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:22 pm

Hi Drew
ImageImage #trollcru
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
bert
Art Expert

Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:36 pm

Thanks for all the hours you put in, dude.

A shame it has come to this, I hope you can reconcile with the other chap and come back. I think your energy is important, not to mention project experience from your day job in terms of the site upgrade/migration.
DarkenedShrine
Art Connoisseur

Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:40 pm

jmagee87 wrote:Hi Drew
his alts are all pretty obvious :lol:

On a different note - sad to see you go mfaith. You did a lot of good around here, and that can be stressed enough. Best of luck!
ImageImageImage
Arterre
Art Enthusiast

Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:20 pm

All these sincere posts show a strong Vote of Confidence in Mfaith,
and that EB will be for the worse without him ...
This Thead shoud show all the other Directors he should be welcomed back
and perhaps paid a salary for all his loyal hard work !
35mmpaul
Art Expert

Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:36 pm

Arterre wrote:and perhaps paid a salary for all his loyal hard work !
found mfaiths alt.

that was easy.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
nc
EB Team

Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:45 pm

For a second there I thought it was April 1st.

Wow, I am really bummed out about your decision.

Please let me know if there's anything I can do, and don't hesitate to contact me if you want to talk about it more.

Namaste
aahnutz
EB Team

Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:49 pm

ForestANimal wrote:...you're not going to let him do his thing. You're letting the Michael Jordan of your database curation walk over something I think we can all safely assume is not that important, probably a pissing contest going on here. Someone doesn't want to give up their control over something I would gather....
On the contrary, the database is the essence of EB; it is important. In order for listings to be consistent, specific guidelines were created. They have been in place since EB’s conception. When you become a team member you agree to follow those guidelines. Now is not the time to change those guidelines based on personal preference.
Volunteers come and go as they please. There is not a specific amount of work required to continue to be a team member. People that you see as less active now, may have been as active as mfaith in the past.
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.