Changes at Expressobeans.com

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
whalaw
Site Admin
Posts: 5844
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2003 12:00 am

Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:05 pm

Original Post Updated.
User avatar
sunsetbrew
Art Expert
Posts: 3622
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 12:00 am

Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:24 pm

Came across this just now. It might be possible for the site to qualify. Also, I know that the images are served from a S3 facade, so if Amazon was used, that's a win. However, I doubt it would make financial sense unless Amazon subsidized it.

https://www.sdxcentral.com/articles/new ... 19/10/amp/
Image
whalaw
Site Admin
Posts: 5844
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2003 12:00 am

Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:34 am

sunsetbrew wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:24 pm
Came across this just now. It might be possible for the site to qualify. Also, I know that the images are served from a S3 facade, so if Amazon was used, that's a win. However, I doubt it would make financial sense unless Amazon subsidized it.

https://www.sdxcentral.com/articles/new ... 19/10/amp/
Thanks, Thomas.
User avatar
BackupF
New User
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:56 am

Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:22 am

I still need to make it smaller on my phone.
User avatar
mattkardish
Art Expert
Posts: 3844
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:28 pm
Location: Paddy's Pub

Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:43 pm

wassup w not being able to add art yo
style45
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 1:38 am

Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:52 am

Still not able to add art. Keep getting an ‘Entity Too Large’ error message. Anybody know what’s up??
User avatar
ghornett
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:51 pm
Location: orlando

Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:54 am

Save a smaller version of the image and try again.
User avatar
haven
Art Expert
Posts: 5322
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 12:00 am

Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:59 am

style45 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:52 am
Still not able to add art. Keep getting an ‘Entity Too Large’ error message. Anybody know what’s up??
Size is supposed to be 800x600, I believe.
User avatar
theperfecttree
EB Team
Posts: 8271
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:04 am
Location: Austin, TX

Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:38 am

ghornett wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:54 am
Save a smaller version of the image and try again.
^^ thanks ghornett

It has to do with the file size (MBs, not dimensions).

Quickest way I've found is to open the file in MS Paint and there's a 'resize' button top left.
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
Posts: 4553
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:39 pm

use this:

https://picresize.com/

quick and easy
style45
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 1:38 am

Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:50 pm

Thanks for the tips. That picresize website did the trick!
Post Reply