Horkey Club! THC2018:To be a madman in a world of sad ghosts

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
User avatar
wottagunn
Art Expert
Posts: 5402
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:28 pm
Location: Near Melbourne

Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:28 pm

Sorry to butt in Matt/Michael, but if you guys have got room enough for an extra prize, id be happy to offer up my Sea of Seed and Landlocked magazines.
User avatar
srdzevon
Art Expert
Posts: 8164
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:30 pm
Location: AL
Contact:

Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:29 pm

106! Fantastic!
ImageX5 Hodor Image
User avatar
jjbehren
Flipper
Posts: 12684
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:00 am

Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:14 pm

Thanks again Matt! Nice looking collections out there. Since my IG profile is private, here's what I posted (without the stupid IG crop):

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
falfa
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 176
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:00 am

Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:17 pm

That IG crop was a hassle for sure.

Killer collection, JJ.
User avatar
jjbehren
Flipper
Posts: 12684
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:00 am

Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:19 pm

falfa wrote:That IG crop was a hassle for sure.
I don't understand why if you have more than one pic in a post they all either have to be cropped or not cropped. Why can't it be either one, depending on the picture?
User avatar
piratesprayer
Art Expert
Posts: 3733
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:36 am

Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:20 pm

Holy cats that black sight ros print!! Great post!
Image
talkingdeads wrote:My nipples just did a back flip!
User avatar
jjbehren
Flipper
Posts: 12684
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:00 am

Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:21 pm

piratesprayer wrote:Holy cats that black sight ros print!! Great post!
It's not black, it's blue. Turned out a little black in the pic. I tried playing with the picture after the fact to bring out the blue more. The Siren/Graveyard next to it is also blue. They're test prints.
User avatar
Dreadyhead4
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 660
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:00 am
Location: Colorado USDA Zone 5

Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:21 pm

I just saw this. Too late to post a pic?
ImageTHCImage
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 52227
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:27 pm

Dreadyhead4 wrote:I just saw this. Too late to post a pic?
It closed about an hour and a half ago. Drawing begins shortly (it's been running for a couple weeks now)
So it goes...
User avatar
falfa
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 176
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:00 am

Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:33 pm

jjbehren wrote:
falfa wrote:That IG crop was a hassle for sure.
I don't understand why if you have more than one pic in a post they all either have to be cropped or not cropped. Why can't it be either one, depending on the picture?
I don't usually post sets of photos so it doesn't bug me often. It was a little maddening with this set tonight.
User avatar
piratesprayer
Art Expert
Posts: 3733
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:36 am

Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:34 pm

jjbehren wrote:
piratesprayer wrote:Holy cats that black sight ros print!! Great post!
It's not black, it's blue. Turned out a little black in the pic. I tried playing with the picture after the fact to bring out the blue more. The Siren/Graveyard next to it is also blue. They're test prints.
Oooh I see that . Navy is even better haha
Image
talkingdeads wrote:My nipples just did a back flip!
User avatar
smokeycat
Art Expert
Posts: 1653
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:12 pm

Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:40 pm

Great to see this continued! Thanks to all the contributors and everyone that has helped to keep this happening past and present. Really great to see all the collections! Hope your all well and welcome to the new people. This thread has made me feel that I really need to get back to the frame shop. I know i am not alone.
Great job Matt! :rock:
Happy Festivities!!
ImageImageImage
User avatar
sonicboom
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 678
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:24 pm

Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:42 pm

It's stupid, but the work around for the cropping issue was to put a border on the sides or top of any pics that weren't square.
User avatar
falfa
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 176
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:00 am

Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:45 pm

smokeycat wrote:Great to see this continued! Thanks to all the contributors and everyone that has helped to keep this happening past and present. Really great to see all the collections! Hope your all well and welcome to the new people. This thread has made me feel that I really need to get back to the frame shop. I know i am not alone.
Great job Matt! :rock:
Happy Festivities!!
100% yes about the frame shop. It's like I publicly shamed myself!
User avatar
KSUvet
Art Expert
Posts: 4455
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:37 am
Location: MO

Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:50 pm

jjbehren wrote:
falfa wrote:That IG crop was a hassle for sure.
I don't understand why if you have more than one pic in a post they all either have to be cropped or not cropped. Why can't it be either one, depending on the picture?
The whole lot of it is the dumbest fudge ever to me. How can you be a website aimed at sharing photos and then not allow the photographer to crop and share things they way they want? They literally put you in a box. :roll:
"I see dudes using cotton gloves on prints that I know were printed while someone was drinking a beer or eating Cheetos, while water leaked from the ceiling. And I'm not even talking about my shop!" - alexfugazi
Post Reply