Dukes 50K

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
Post Reply
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25491
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:45 am

C'mon blue, stop edging us and post here for celebratory gifs, snarky comments and a potential zomg giveaway!!!!!!!*
One to go.JPG
*As provided by codeblue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
chalkdust
Art Expert
Posts: 6895
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:00 am
Location: St. Louis

Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:16 pm

^^ what he said! :rock:
User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
Posts: 4464
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am

Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:25 pm

Countdown to BlueAlt?
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.
User avatar
pewter14
EB Team
Posts: 15188
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:58 am

Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:41 pm

#50kblueballs

Image

Edit: awww, look how pure post #3 was ... http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... 8861#p8861
Codeblue wrote:I have finally mustered up the courage (and money) to start framing some of my favorite prints. I read the FAQ and find it useful, but I was wondering how some of you more experienced framers choose to do it. I.E. do you usually leave some room on the prints borders so the signature and number can show, or do you think it works best just to show the print image and cover the borders completely with the mat? I supposed it's all personal preference, but I imagine it makes the measurements different and perhaps adds some challenge to getting the mat size just right. I might be overthinking this, but any help or advice is appreciated!
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
Posts: 4464
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am

Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:48 pm

Duke must be going through serious withdrawals not posting for three full days . . . :D

Image
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.
User avatar
finneganm
Art Freak
Posts: 15764
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: NJ

Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:04 pm

I was strongly debating one of these threads, glad someone else took the initiative.
...
...
That's what she said
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25491
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:05 pm

finneganm wrote:I was strongly debating one of these threads, glad someone else took the initiative.
Less debating, moar posting!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
pj101ca
Art Expert
Posts: 2447
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Ott.Ont.Can

Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:11 pm

his 50k post should be one of the following......
Codeblue wrote:Duh
Codeblue wrote:lels
Codeblue wrote:not really

Or some sentence that combines the words: fudge, mang, the & duke
mike123230 wrote:hahahah lawyers are stupid. boom. roasted.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Trainee
Posts: 21737
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:34 pm

pewter14 wrote:#50kblueballs

Image

Edit: awww, look how pure post #3 was ... http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... 8861#p8861
Codeblue wrote:I have finally mustered up the courage (and money) to start framing some of my favorite prints. I read the FAQ and find it useful, but I was wondering how some of you more experienced framers choose to do it. I.E. do you usually leave some room on the prints borders so the signature and number can show, or do you think it works best just to show the print image and cover the borders completely with the mat? I supposed it's all personal preference, but I imagine it makes the measurements different and perhaps adds some challenge to getting the mat size just right. I might be overthinking this, but any help or advice is appreciated!
Amazing what almost 50k posts will do to a man.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
pj101ca
Art Expert
Posts: 2447
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Ott.Ont.Can

Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:47 pm

Image
mike123230 wrote:hahahah lawyers are stupid. boom. roasted.
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
Posts: 5826
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:04 pm

He can't stay away that long. Tomorrow is his 14th EB anniversary.
Last edited by jjttdw on Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
User avatar
earlgreytoast
Art Expert
Posts: 8319
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:14 pm

Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:09 pm

finneganm wrote:I was strongly debating one of these threads, glad someone else took the initiative.
Mine was gonna be called Why do YOU love Codeblue?
User avatar
edgar
Art Expert
Posts: 4342
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:00 am

Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:43 pm

Clearly he’s been in Vegas phishing for the last several days and the big post will be epic review of his first shows.
Grateful69Phish wrote:anybody this stupid doesn't become naturally intelligent!
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
Posts: 5826
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:19 pm

pj101ca wrote:his 50k post should be one of the following......
Codeblue wrote:Duh
Codeblue wrote:lels
Codeblue wrote:not really

Or some sentence that combines the words: fudge, mang, the & duke
How about

fudge mang, the duke's gotta take a duke.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
Post Reply