JAY SHAW OWES ME PRINTS

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
finneganm
Art Freak

Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:03 pm

That’s an absolutely true statement
That's what she said
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:15 pm

How much did he make off ya?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:20 pm

I think it was $400?
Codeblue wrote: I’m sorry for everything.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:21 pm

Profits and still bitches. Luls.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:21 pm

Damn straight! :lol:
Codeblue wrote: I’m sorry for everything.
tehhippy
Art Expert

Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:26 pm

jjttdw wrote:So why did this thread get bumped up again? Seems like there was closure.....
Legitimate curiosity on what art Jay has/had/will have that he alluded to. I also bought out someone's sub and don't feel entitled to anything else from Jay but certainly wouldn't kick another stack of prints out of bed.
bubbie
Art Expert

Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:54 pm

finneganm wrote:That’s an absolutely true statement
That's what makes it funny :D
DonPiano
Art Expert

Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:14 pm

earlgreytoast wrote:
ldiddy wrote:H8rs gonna hate. This thread is nonsense - it's not hard to get in touch w/ Shaw.
Yeah, this is why Jay got away with this to begin with. He had built up pretty much a limitless amount of goodwill being one of the best EB members going. Then he took $20,000 from us, made endless promises and never fully delivered. It’s the furthest thing from a “haters gone hate” scenario. Dude will always be one of the shadiest posterkillers in the business IMO, and I sold my subscription once the water got murky.

And on top of that, he drags Mitch into this a year ago and STILL hasn’t delivered? drymount him.
Mitch never jumped into the thread to say that he'd sort it out though... unless I'm missing something.

Either way. What are the last prints you guys are waiting on?
The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group

Hotdogs are not sandwiches.

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.
tweetick
Art Connoisseur

Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:23 pm

Mitch shipped the tubes containing the last 4 subscription prints that we received. I speculate that Mondo wanted to help Jay clean up this outstanding obligation when they brought Jay on so it would not be hanging over him. Assuming, of course, that the subscription is done. Who knows?
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:46 pm

This must have been before my time. Or I just totally missed the goings on.
So it goes...
kansasbbq
Art God

Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:59 pm

earlgreytoast wrote:
ldiddy wrote:H8rs gonna hate. This thread is nonsense - it's not hard to get in touch w/ Shaw.
Yeah, this is why Jay got away with this to begin with. He had built up pretty much a limitless amount of goodwill being one of the best EB members going. Then he took $20,000 from us, made endless promises and never fully delivered. It’s the furthest thing from a “haters gone hate” scenario. Dude will always be one of the shadiest posterkillers in the business IMO, and I sold my subscription once the water got murky.

And on top of that, he drags Mitch into this a year ago and STILL hasn’t delivered? drymount him.
How do you really feel? :lol:
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
tweetick
Art Connoisseur

Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:04 pm

mfaith wrote:This must have been before my time. Or I just totally missed the goings on.
It was the tube that contained Rosemary's baby, Lifeforce, V and something else unremarkable.
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:07 pm

tweetick wrote:
mfaith wrote:This must have been before my time. Or I just totally missed the goings on.
It was the tube that contained Rosemary's baby, Lifeforce, V and something else unremarkable.
I more meant the drama/scenario as a whole. Not really aware of the history, other than what I've gleaned from discussion here in this thread.
So it goes...
fredo
Art God

Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:55 pm

bubbie wrote:
finneganm wrote:That’s an absolutely true statement
That's what makes it funny :D

EGT gon' EGT
just a foil for me today, thanks
tweetick
Art Connoisseur

Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:04 pm

mfaith wrote:
tweetick wrote:
I more meant the drama/scenario as a whole. Not really aware of the history, other than what I've gleaned from discussion here in this thread.
Oh, Jesus. This fudge has been going on for years. We are still waiting on the Kingdom of Nonsense membership certificates Jay pitched with the original subscription.

The only other artist that I have subscribed to is Jay Ryan, so these experiences have been complete polar opposites.