Kodi-Open source media player

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
ciphe
Art Expert

Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:47 am

can anyone help or lead me to a tutorial for the firestick on how to populate "genres, movies, new, etc." in the tv and movies section?
Wilsondrake

Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:39 am

Well I was using KODI Covenant and last time I installed it with Colossus Repo but colossus URL is no more working as I tried to install my new Firestick. So I found a guide to install covenant on kodi using kodil repo https://www.kodivpn.co/covenant-kodi-addon-download/ and I had no idea that will be soooo smooth :drool: but the thing with covenant now a days which was not there previously is that it is generating lesser streams. But covenant is still far the best.
DylanCooper

Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:31 am

ciphe wrote:My kodi updated through firestick and all my sources stopped working. I tried a few new installs through youtube and all sources were dead.

Anyone have a new install tutorial for firestick?
Exodus, being a popular add-on for Kodi is now being replaced by a better add-on Covenant. This new add-on is from the same team of developers that created Exodus, and now that the Exodus gets far too many complaints by Kodi users, the developer team decided to create Covenant. It is important that Kodi users must install Covenant on Kodi to stay updated.
Covenant Kodi (Exodus Replacement).
DylanCooper

Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:48 am

If you need more Kodi tutorials for the firestick.

You'll get it easily from here.
One of the best Kodi tutorial is you can INSTALL COVENANT KODI (EXODUS REPLACEMENT)
donnas

Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:22 am

Since a lot of question arises taking Kodi player boxes into the account. I might say it's a best open source thing ever produce to relieve streamer and unlock the content form anywhere in the world with zero hassles. It's indeed risky to have Kodi boxes at home but still with the Apps you put on the show and treat yourself of whatever you would like to see in easy steps.

I just found out this step by step guide on ultimate KODI guide . here you go on VPNSPORTS
AnilMartin
New User

Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:45 am

The keen interested movie watchers, want to play games or listning songs etc can use the best VPN and IP changers 2017.
AnilMartin
New User

Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:20 pm

Many tutorials sites and tools are helping these days regarding to popularity of genres, movies, new, etc. but these tools and sites and blocked on some IP's and must use to some VPN deals, I have a great experienced with the same category.
zubairkhanzhk
New User

Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:55 am

hunterjax wrote:
piper27 wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:I'm just happy my tv automatically updates the app every time a new version is released. I used to hate having to do it manually. Still better than not having it though!
What kind of TV are you running it on? I guess I never thought of using a smart tv instead of the firestick
curious about this too . . . dumping cable in august and making the switch to streaming
Buddy checkout best Kodi addons:
https://kodi.tv/addons

And you can check out Best Kodi Repositories You Got To Have In 2018:
https://www.reviewsdir.com/kodi-repositories/
tharki

Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:14 pm

what about Exodus.. is it still working.. some are saying it is now down while some says it is still working.
piper27
Art Expert

Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:18 pm

Exodus is still working. Not happy about the Pulse/Ares builds not updating anymore. Heard they received a cease and desist letter. To bad their builds were the best
Codeblue wrote:Try vigorously rubbing yer peen on it several times.
conorh03
Art Enthusiast

Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:39 pm

piper27 wrote:Exodus is still working. Not happy about the Pulse/Ares builds not updating anymore. Heard they received a cease and desist letter. To bad their builds were the best
I switched over to Covenant a few months ago but it has become nearly unusable because of insane buffering times. Not sure if it's my ISP or just poor sources. How's Exodus working out for you?
piper27
Art Expert

Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:44 pm

Same for me shitty buffering. Elesium has been decent of late for me.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:53 pm

Sounds like fudge is on deaths doorstep.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
piper27
Art Expert

Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:56 pm

This always seems to happen fudge works good for a few months then takes a few weeks for a new version to make it work again. I can't complain for free movies and TV shows
caleb
Art Connoisseur

Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:56 pm

I switched to Terrarium a while back. Works better most of the time,