Kodi-Open source media player

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 51712
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:44 am

Love how this has turned into just a spammer thread.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 5436
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:33 pm

Luls
User avatar
ToonKiller
Art Expert
Posts: 1922
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:24 pm
Location: High Plains Drifter

Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:04 pm

I use Mobdro to watch MSNBC or the DPshow on NBCSN but with so much to watch on Netflix and Hulu I rarely use the firebox anymore. I do need to set up a VPN though.

Coming up on 2years since cutting the cord.
User avatar
Philpenn
Art Expert
Posts: 3650
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:17 am
Location: Keystone Country.

Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:07 am

Terrarium sure was nice while it lasted. Wonder what's next.
User avatar
thescofieldkid
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 923
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:17 pm
Location: Pacific Wonderland

Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:51 pm

Philpenn wrote:Terrarium sure was nice while it lasted. Wonder what's next.
I've had really good luck w/following this guy. He only sends out relevant emails (latest was w/regards to terrarium shut down.)

https://troypoint.com/troypoint-newsletter/

He posted a Terrarium patch link that's allegedly working ( I haven't gotten around to trying)

https://troypoint.com/install-terrarium ... -tv-stick/

I replaced Terrarium w/Exodus (revived) and it's been working great this week.

https://troypoint.com/how-to-install-exodus-on-kodi/

Invited a few guys over to watch the Alvarez/GGG rematch tomorrow night. Fingers crossed IPTV doesn't bullshit out on us!
Collect them all. Before you Die®
User avatar
Philpenn
Art Expert
Posts: 3650
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:17 am
Location: Keystone Country.

Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:45 am

Agreed. End up at that site every time I install a new jawn.
User avatar
shafiq
Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:40 am

Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:42 am

caleb wrote:I switched to Terrarium a while back. Works better most of the time,
unfortunately, terrarium is dead now.
User avatar
shafiq
Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:40 am

Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:01 pm

thescofieldkid wrote:
Philpenn wrote:Terrarium sure was nice while it lasted. Wonder what's next.
I've had really good luck w/following this guy. He only sends out relevant emails (latest was w/regards to terrarium shut down.)

https://troypoint.com/troypoint-newsletter/

He posted a Terrarium patch link that's allegedly working ( I haven't gotten around to trying)

https://troypoint.com/install-terrarium ... -tv-stick/

I replaced Terrarium w/Exodus (revived) and it's been working great this week.

https://troypoint.com/how-to-install-exodus-on-kodi/

Invited a few guys over to watch the Alvarez/GGG rematch tomorrow night. Fingers crossed IPTV doesn't bullshit out on us!
Is terrarium still working? That link doesn't seem to be working.
User avatar
shafiq
Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:40 am

Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:49 am

shafiq wrote:
caleb wrote:I switched to Terrarium a while back. Works better most of the time,
unfortunately, terrarium is dead now.
Any working terrarium solution? any better alternative one can suggest me?
Woo5lscott
Art Expert
Posts: 1116
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:16 am

Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:52 pm

We’re using dragon something right now
User avatar
nathandev
New User
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:30 am

Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:49 am

I would love to have KODI installed on my LG TV, as much or even more than I love to have PLEX running smoothly in almost every device or even my PS3 / PS4 at home.
I hope LG could hear our prayers. :P
AlanJohn
New User
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:44 am

Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:06 am

I am trying to setup a VPN client on my Kodi Box via Open VPN. I already use a VPN provider called NordVPN for their product. Though i had first research among nordvpn and ipvanish but then i decided to go with Nord due to amazing features.
When I go to configure the VPN on Open VPN I have had to select the VPN Provider as "User Defined". I am not sure what my username and password is as my desktop app just autologs me in.
Post Reply