FIND A CALL OUT THREAD HERE

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
User avatar
ErocAfellar
Art Expert
Posts: 4509
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:25 pm

Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:05 pm

HappaHaoli wrote:That is freaking Eroctic!
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
Posts: 18158
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:06 pm


Eroc doing the lords work
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
User avatar
ErocAfellar
Art Expert
Posts: 4509
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:25 pm

Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:26 pm

HappaHaoli wrote:That is freaking Eroctic!
User avatar
Badbutch
Art Expert
Posts: 2432
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:00 pm
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:18 pm

"'Cause I'm a karate man! And a karate man bruises on the inside!" ~ Billy Ray Valentine
User avatar
ErocAfellar
Art Expert
Posts: 4509
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:25 pm

Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:38 pm

SteveO aka MoviePosterEmpire aka GriffTannen15 aka WoodenNickel

http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... 2&t=171270
HappaHaoli wrote:That is freaking Eroctic!
User avatar
mattkardish
Art Expert
Posts: 3871
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:28 pm
Location: Paddy's Pub

Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:39 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:
ErocAfellar wrote:SteveO aka MoviePosterEmpire aka GriffTannen15 aka WoodenNickel

http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... 2&t=171270
Eroc doing the lords work
User avatar
Kramerica
Art Freak
Posts: 13852
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:37 am
Location: Corner of 1st & 1st

Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:41 pm

Figure this is as good a place as any. I'm pretty sure butter80 is treejam. At least now that will come up if someone searches for the user name.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
User avatar
liptonsweettea
Art Expert
Posts: 1681
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 9:49 am

Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:21 am

Kramerica wrote:Figure this is as good a place as any. I'm pretty sure butter80 is treejam. At least now that will come up if someone searches for the user name.
I had a feeling that was him too. And I think he has 2-3 eBay accounts now.
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 18209
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:30 pm

Wonder if he'll show up for House Party 2 this year?
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
User avatar
canuck
Art Freak
Posts: 10991
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:23 pm
Location: US of A

Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:56 pm

http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... 0&t=171883

Isn't this the same seller that tried to jam a stout into a tube and damaged it? I thought it was the empire print too..? Maybe it was RotJ.
Image
User avatar
bigmclargehuge1
Art Expert
Posts: 1291
Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 1:37 am
Location: Pacific Grove, CA

Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:00 pm

canuck wrote:http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... 0&t=171883

Isn't this the same seller that tried to jam a stout into a tube and damaged it? I thought it was the empire print too..? Maybe it was RotJ.

Same seller. I think it was ROTJ - http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... d#p3339401
User avatar
admhall
Art Expert
Posts: 1702
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:00 am

Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:18 pm

this guy truly sucks at this
ImageStout Lotto "0-fer"

Send Bitcoin here

1EM43nMpSTyZA5hbsgLWTfPS8H5BmT8NiH
User avatar
ErocAfellar
Art Expert
Posts: 4509
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:25 pm

Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:16 pm

HappaHaoli wrote:That is freaking Eroctic!
User avatar
novascotiapower
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 267
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:11 pm
Location: Toronto

Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:13 pm

Hey there! This isn't a call out, just a question. If a seller demands you use the friends and family option for a PayPal transaction, and cancels your deal when you say you'll be using the goods and services option, what's the reasoning there? I offered to pay the fees no problem, seller got agitated and told me no deal. Fine by me, because it seemed sketchy as hell. Is there any reason to ask for friends/family other than trying to rip some off?
biglemoncoke
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:33 am

Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:19 pm

novascotiapower wrote:Hey there! This isn't a call out, just a question. If a seller demands you use the friends and family option for a PayPal transaction, and cancels your deal when you say you'll be using the goods and services option, what's the reasoning there? I offered to pay the fees no problem, seller got agitated and told me no deal. Fine by me, because it seemed sketchy as hell. Is there any reason to ask for friends/family other than trying to rip some off?
never pay using gift, if things go south you're SOL.
Post Reply