USPS woes :(

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
jmagee87
Art Expert

Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:40 pm

NEWPORTS69 wrote:looks like the print was already damaged so he packed it shittty and insured, amiright
The before pics were good. Just a small bend in the bottom right corner that would have spooned out
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:33 am

Did ya at least light the EBer up with a neutral or neg so other poor bastards don't get stung?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
jmagee87
Art Expert

Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:12 am

Codeblue wrote:Did ya at least light the EBer up with a neutral or neg so other poor bastards don't get stung?
That's the plan. Neutral at minimum. Was told you can't give a neg if you've been refunded though. Is that true?
mattlew69
Art Expert

Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:09 pm

The guy sells too much other fudge to be in the poster selling business.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:29 pm

jmagee87 wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Did ya at least light the EBer up with a neutral or neg so other poor bastards don't get stung?
That's the plan. Neutral at minimum. Was told you can't give a neg if you've been refunded though. Is that true?

That's what happened to me. I didn't even know that was possible. eBay said no negative feedback could be left
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
Merco
Art Connoisseur

Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:46 pm

What I want to know is how would the seller get any insurance once USPS sees how crappy he shipped it, talk about taking dumb to a new level!
aznpunkyu
Art Connoisseur

Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:08 pm

are you expected to reship it back to the seller if you've already gotten your money back?
Image THC x 3
halftonegraphics
Art Freak

Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:42 pm

Merco wrote:What I want to know is how would the seller get any insurance once USPS sees how crappy he shipped it, talk about taking dumb to a new level!
his insurance claim would probably be instantly declined due to improper packaging.

aznpunkyu wrote:are you expected to reship it back to the seller if you've already gotten your money back?
if you do end up having to ship it back, ship it in a tube (which im sure you already will). if you send it back in the same packaging and it gets further damage eBay could reverse the call. $.02.
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
GoBluePanic
Art Expert

Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:49 pm

dodgers77 wrote:My package from USPS tracking from Seller said delivered, but I don't see it on my doorstep or anywhere else, 1st time losing a poster :cussing: How do I dispute for lost package ? Can I get my money back if paid by PayPal ? Please advise :cry:

Sign up for an account on USPS if you haven't already. You can give instructions on exactly where you would like your package placed, change delivery, or have it held at the post office for you. It has given me greater piece of mind with deliveries. Good luck
I'm not someone else.
jmagee87
Art Expert

Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:59 pm

halftonegraphics wrote:
Merco wrote:What I want to know is how would the seller get any insurance once USPS sees how crappy he shipped it, talk about taking dumb to a new level!
his insurance claim would probably be instantly declined due to improper packaging.

aznpunkyu wrote:are you expected to reship it back to the seller if you've already gotten your money back?
if you do end up having to ship it back, ship it in a tube (which im sure you already will). if you send it back in the same packaging and it gets further damage eBay could reverse the call. $.02.
He's already refunded me and said I dont have to ship it back. Said I may receive a call from his insurance company next week though...
Cragars
Art Expert

Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:52 am

Dude...Chicago the new Bethpage or what?
1nkling
Site Admin

Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:25 pm

Cragars wrote:Dude...Chicago the new Bethpage or what?
I've a few customers orders lost there so it would seem so.. :evil:
My up to date trades and ISOs.
Cragars
Art Expert

Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:59 am

Craaappped. Been there for 7 days now. :(
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:53 pm

Cragars wrote:Craaappped. Been there for 7 days now. :(
My (and many other's) Geddes Foundation print sat in Chicago for like 2 weeks.
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
cjj2d
Art Enthusiast

Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:23 am

shipping horror stories is why I mainly only use PVC tubes.