The Anti-Pet Peeve Thread - Small things that made your day

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
Posts: 8093
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC

Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:07 am

i do love a good bison burger. wild boar is tasty too.

venison just is a little to game-y for me. but i know people live off of it. maybe i just haven't had the RIGHT kind.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
User avatar
jmagee87
Art Expert
Posts: 5989
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:02 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, LA

Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:11 am

Oh and gig is awesome. I actually have need for it (for all my forum trolling). Was paying $90 for 100 mb, now I pay $80 for gig and cancelled cable. Sooo much better

Image
Last edited by jmagee87 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage #trollcru
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
User avatar
jmagee87
Art Expert
Posts: 5989
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:02 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, LA

Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:14 am

35mmpaul wrote:i do love a good bison burger. wild boar is tasty too.

venison just is a little to game-y for me. but i know people live off of it. maybe i just haven't had the RIGHT kind.
The older/larger the deer, the more gamey it is. That's why when I hunt, I dont go for big bucks. Meat isnt nearly as good on them
ImageImage #trollcru
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
Posts: 4332
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:19 am

caribou is the best game meat I've ever had.
User avatar
jmagee87
Art Expert
Posts: 5989
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:02 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, LA

Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:20 am

cotis wrote:caribou is the best game meat I've ever had.
Never had that. But the yak steak I had was pretty damn good
ImageImage #trollcru
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
Posts: 8093
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC

Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:28 am

jmagee87 wrote:Oh and gig is awesome. I actually have need for it (for all my forum trolling). Was paying $90 for 100 mb, now I pay $80 for gig and cancelled cable. Sooo much better

Image
i wish i could get that. im mostly sure i dont have that option at my place.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 51052
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:37 am

Never a good sign when a bird brings her friend to the first date.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
Kramerica
Art Freak
Posts: 13371
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:37 am
Location: Corner of 1st & 1st

Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:00 pm

Codeblue wrote:Never a good sign when a bird brings her friend to the first date.
Image
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
Posts: 8093
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC

Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:02 pm

quality .gif ^
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
IWish
Art Expert
Posts: 9622
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 12:23 am

Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:19 pm

Codeblue wrote:Never a good sign when a bird brings her friend to the first date.
I thought something similar, but then thought...maybe he met her online and she didn't want to go alone on their first date. I can understand that.
User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
Posts: 4412
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am

Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:55 pm

cotis wrote:caribou is the best game meat I've ever had.
only had it once, was also impressed.

as Paul said, wild boar is really good too.
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
Posts: 4332
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:58 pm

hunterjax wrote:
cotis wrote:caribou is the best game meat I've ever had.
only had it once, was also impressed.

as Paul said, wild boar is really good too.
went to Kuujjuaq, QC, CA a long, long time ago on a hunt - was surely an experience. drove to Montreal, took a Air Inuit flight up, and a float plane to the camp from Kuujjuaq.

easily the most remote place in the world I've been to as of now, didn't appreciate that so many years ago :D
User avatar
Irishman12
Art Expert
Posts: 1810
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:42 pm
Location: The Villa Quatro

Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:03 pm

Kramerica wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Never a good sign when a bird brings her friend to the first date.
Image
I agree with 35mmpaul, great gif! :lol:
User avatar
Mapman
Art Expert
Posts: 3939
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:00 am
Location: Suburban Chicago
Contact:

Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:07 pm

IWish wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Never a good sign when a bird brings her friend to the first date.
I thought something similar, but then thought...maybe he met her online and she didn't want to go alone on their first date. I can understand that.
Actually it was her gay room-mate, and he ended up leaving before the meal was even over complaining about his meal and feeling sick, which was fine with me! Also this was before online dating was a thing, met through an aquaintence. We had next to nothing in common so it didn't last more than a handfull of dates.
User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
Posts: 4412
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am

Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:17 pm

cotis wrote:
hunterjax wrote:
cotis wrote:caribou is the best game meat I've ever had.
only had it once, was also impressed.

as Paul said, wild boar is really good too.
went to Kuujjuaq, QC, CA a long, long time ago on a hunt - was surely an experience. drove to Montreal, took a Air Inuit flight up, and a float plane to the camp from Kuujjuaq.

easily the most remote place in the world I've been to as of now, didn't appreciate that so many years ago :D
that's pretty drymounting awesome.
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.
Post Reply