The Anti-Pet Peeve Thread - Small things that made your day

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
fredo
Art God

Wed May 12, 2021 4:45 pm

TKuczynski wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 4:21 pm
1st dose of pfizer had no effects. 2nd dose I wanted to die for about 36 hours straight. Everything hurt, joint pain, muscle soreness, skin sensitivity, light sensitivity, headaches, chills, Bill Gates visiting all hours of the night. It was awful.
“The government’s antitrust case against me is weak. I’m gonna need you and the eels here to draft up a response in an hour. Naked.”
just a foil for me today, thanks
jjttdw
Art Expert

Wed May 12, 2021 4:47 pm

First dose of Pfizer I had chills for 3 minutes and the second dose had no side effects.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
trarex
Art Expert

Wed May 12, 2021 5:18 pm

Never had a prescription , never taken aspirin , ibuprofen , Tylenol , cough syrup allergy pills , decongestant antihistamine or any medicine of any kind ,
Im more worried about the vaccine then covid
"Lay off Detroit, Them peoples is living in Mad Max times." Moe Szyslak
fredo
Art God

Wed May 12, 2021 5:33 pm

I see you left crack off of that list
just a foil for me today, thanks
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed May 12, 2021 6:44 pm

Guarantee he owns at least 3 guns tho. #tehonlyprotectionuneed
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
Philpenn
Art Expert

Wed May 12, 2021 8:07 pm

Got Pfizer number two a few hours ago. Will see how I feel tomorrow.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed May 12, 2021 8:25 pm

Oof.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
Philpenn
Art Expert

Thu May 13, 2021 9:30 am

Arm is a bit sore. Way less than the first shot.
guryter
Art Expert

Thu May 13, 2021 11:07 am

Pfizer 1 was aches for a day or so. Pfizer 2 was straight up flu symptoms....low fever, chills, aches etc for 24-48 hours.

But my cell reception is drymountin great now, even underground.
Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.
john38103 wrote:All gin every thing. drymount all you hoes.
Relax, I honestly don't give a fudge.
FrankBooth
Art Expert

Thu May 13, 2021 3:35 pm

Pfizer second go around was a bit of a doozy, nothing horrendous but mostly just major napping.
ImageImageImage

Original Comic Art Collection: http://cafurl.com?i=25041
bubbie
Art Expert

Mon May 17, 2021 1:28 am

So I could definitely feel it in the arm for about 4 days. Day 3 was probably the worst. It’s not like it’s intolerably painful; felt more like after an intense workout on one particular muscle after years of immobility. Today is the first day that I don’t feel anything at all in my arm. Other than that, I didn’t have anything else.

My cousin stopped by today and we had a chat. We usually don’t talk much covid because he is batshit about it. But today he told me he now isn’t allowed in half of the stores in town because he refuses to wear a mask. I laughed.

Also saw this today and thought it was mildly amusing:

SNL mask bit was funny too.
sixstringer
Art Expert

Mon May 17, 2021 10:24 am

I had my first Pfizer jab about 10 weeks ago. A week after the jab I woke up with what felt like a clogged right ear accompanied with Tinnitus. Went to the doc who chalked it up as Eustachian Tube Dysfunction (fluid in ears) due to seasonal allergies which I've never ever had problems with in my life. He sent me home with some over the counter seasonal allergy meds. After 7 days with no improvement, ringing getting worse, I went to the ENT for testing. Hearing is perfect, no fluid, nothing visibly wrong with ears/sinus etc. This was the moment that I realized it had to be the vaccine that was effing up my system. ENT put me on steroids (Prednisone) for 2 weeks which seemed to help with the clogged feeling but the ringing was getting worse and had spread to both ears. It sounds like I have a box of crickets in my head accompanied by a piercing high pitched tone that never subsides. Luckily for me the volume of the ringing is usually low enough that I can still function day to day...I've read about others who are dealing with suicidal levels of ringing. Sleeping was rough the first couple of weeks but gets better over time. Anyways, after I finished the 2 weeks of steroids I went back to the ENT for a follow up and told him that the ringing had only gotten worse and that I was pretty sure it was the vaccine that caused it. I was expecting to be met with skepticism but he agreed with me and told me that ENT's were seeing an uptick in cases of Tinnitus, vertigo, sudden hearing loss etc and have started to suspect the vaccines. He told me that it might clear up over time and the only thing to do now is wait it out. I found a Facebook group of folks dealing with the same symptoms and it's been interesting to see it grow over time...started at a few hundred when I joined in April now it's at several thousand. The good news is a handful of people are starting to report 95-100% recovery after about 3-4 months. I'm on week 9 so I've got a ways to go but I am noticing tiny bits of improvement...usually I'll have a good day or two followed by a spike the next day. Oh, one cool thing is I can tell when it's gonna rain now so that's neat. Luckily what I'm dealing with is super rare, and still probably beats getting the rona so I'm still hoping to get my second jab when/if my Tinnitus goes away fully. The wife had both shots with no issues other than feeling chitty for a day following #2.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Mon May 17, 2021 10:32 am

That's the receiver they injected into you having some issues tuning into the government satellite that will be beaming leftist propaganda straight into your sub-conscious.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
TKuczynski
Art Expert

Mon May 17, 2021 10:49 am

Wishing you a quick recovery. Auricular problems are an issue on my dad's side of the family and scare the fudge out of me.

While yes, you could look at it as "the vaccine caused this", it'd be more accurate to link the Tinnitus to your cytokine response. Were you to have gotten covid, your body would almost certainly have had the same response and the same issue. It's a documented symptom of covid in up to 15% of cases, and now the rapid spread of vaccine distribution has naturally increased the number of people reporting this side effect.
bubbie
Art Expert

Mon May 17, 2021 8:50 pm

Tough luck, six. Wish you a quick recovery, mate!