Currency Wars, USD, YEN, Bitcoin and what it means to you.

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
User avatar
PLUSH
Art Expert
Posts: 7195
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:43 pm
Location: TEXAS

Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:18 pm

hax0n wrote:10k Bitcoin?! 8) :pint:

Let me know when it hits 20K. :hanging:
User avatar
toobs
Art Expert
Posts: 8511
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:55 pm
Contact:

Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:35 pm

taylorph wrote:Nice pump and dump.

Anybody know a few other guys with $100M that want to buy an extra chalet in the alps?
i see no dumpin yet?
just a
Image
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
Posts: 12302
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards

Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:01 pm

Salt is SO undervalued IMO. Gonna have to wait another week to pack some more bags.
Image
bigstrunso
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 254
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:00 am

Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:13 pm

soam24 wrote:Salt is SO undervalued IMO. Gonna have to wait another week to pack some more bags.


What do you like about it?
User avatar
canuck
Art Freak
Posts: 10902
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:23 pm
Location: US of A

Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:41 am

CRYPTO CURRENCY BITCHES
Image Image Image Image
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
Posts: 12302
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards

Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:20 am

bigstrunso wrote:
soam24 wrote:Salt is SO undervalued IMO. Gonna have to wait another week to pack some more bags.


What do you like about it?

For one, it's one of the few projects that has real world use and is currently working.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SaltTrader/
Image
bigstrunso
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 254
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:00 am

Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:30 pm

soam24 wrote:
bigstrunso wrote:
soam24 wrote:Salt is SO undervalued IMO. Gonna have to wait another week to pack some more bags.


What do you like about it?

For one, it's one of the few projects that has real world use and is currently working.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SaltTrader/


Interesting. I read through the reddit pages a bit.

That dude that took out the 450k loan and is paying it back in full with Salt at 4.5 arbitrage..........wow!


If the plan holds true, to buy SALT at around 5-6 will be a massive steal.


Def on my radar now.
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
Posts: 12302
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards

Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:51 am

bigstrunso wrote:
soam24 wrote:
bigstrunso wrote:
soam24 wrote:Salt is SO undervalued IMO. Gonna have to wait another week to pack some more bags.


What do you like about it?

For one, it's one of the few projects that has real world use and is currently working.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SaltTrader/


Interesting. I read through the reddit pages a bit.

That dude that took out the 450k loan and is paying it back in full with Salt at 4.5 arbitrage..........wow!


If the plan holds true, to buy SALT at around 5-6 will be a massive steal.


Def on my radar now.


I'm hoping so. As this project gains ground and people see how it's functioning it will eventually catch up to salts value of 27.5 and then they will raise the value from there and the markets should follow. rinse and repeat. hopefully anyways.
Image
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
Posts: 17967
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:55 am

Image
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
User avatar
toobs
Art Expert
Posts: 8511
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:55 pm
Contact:

Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:58 pm

DIPSQUAD!!!!
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
Posts: 8147
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am

Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:33 am

I think SALT has tremendous long term value but I think they drymounted up by touting the release of the loans going live the other month as a full release. In reality, they are live in Canada and I believe 7 states. I figured it would have been around 30 or so with the rest to slowly follow.

The arbitrage isn’t as full blown as it originally could have been, but there is 100% still an opportunity for free money. No update on when PA will be live. I think a lot of people are pissed that they were led to believe they will start taking loans in January but now it could be 2 months, 6 months or a year? Nobody knows. Also, once they automate their platform it will definitely make things easier. Now they are manually inputting everything.

I’m big on ELA as of last week. Not sure how it slipped under my radar but I like a lot of things about it... low circulating supply and a legit team with a strong background.
ImageImageImageImageImage
bigstrunso
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 254
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:00 am

Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:00 pm

Stoked for this dip. How low will we go this time?
User avatar
toobs
Art Expert
Posts: 8511
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:55 pm
Contact:

Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:21 pm

bigstrunso wrote:Stoked for this dip. How low will we go this time?
not long .... looks like its already heading back up
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
bigstrunso
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 254
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:00 am

Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:15 pm

I'll be surprised if it doesn't go well under ten once more.
applehead
Art Expert
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:32 pm

bigstrunso wrote:I'll be surprised if it doesn't go well under ten once more.
Thinking the same here
Post Reply