Currency Wars, USD, YEN, Bitcoin and what it means to you.

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
samuraiwriter
Art Expert
Posts: 2743
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:00 am

Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:44 am

I'll buy a coin or two @ $200. Until then... :thumbdown:
rikkirattoe
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 795
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:10 pm

Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:51 pm

Crypto market forecast to hit 20 trillion (according to US Senator Warner) by 2020, currently sits just over 400 million. I'd say it's not too late to take the gamble if you thought you somehow missed the boat.

https://www.bitsonline.com/senator-warner-20-trillion/
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
Posts: 8147
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am

Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:53 pm

Yeah, now is a better time to buy in than the last few months. Which I have been doing... so I am too broke to buy this dip, ha. Go figure.
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
Posts: 12302
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards

Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:39 pm

63schoeffling wrote:Yeah, now is a better time to buy in than the last few months. Which I have been doing... so I am too broke to buy this dip, ha. Go figure.

YOU AND ME BOTH. Made a mental note on holding cash on reserve for these corrections when they happen. Side note, didn't sell anything during the dumpoff. Have so many grey hairs after the last two weeks though. Obv wish I was smart enough to have seen this coming but if you don't sell it's not a loss am I right.
Image
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 25558
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:41 pm

We at 65K yet?
just a foil for me today, thanks
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
Posts: 8147
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am

Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:48 pm

soam24 wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:Yeah, now is a better time to buy in than the last few months. Which I have been doing... so I am too broke to buy this dip, ha. Go figure.

YOU AND ME BOTH. Made a mental note on holding cash on reserve for these corrections when they happen. Side note, didn't sell anything during the dumpoff. Have so many grey hairs after the last two weeks though. Obv wish I was smart enough to have seen this coming but if you don't sell it's not a loss am I right.
Yeah it's funny... idk how much my portfolio shrank but I could not care less. Partially because the Eagles were the only thing I paid attention to the last month, but also because once you fast forward to the end of this year we will all be sitting pretty. Haven't sold anything this year and don't plan to.
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
Posts: 12302
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards

Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:50 pm

Oh I can tell you what mine went to. Overall still massively up. But earlier this week I had the offline hardware wallets out possibly ready to put back onto an exchange to get rid of if ETH went into the low 500 range. Thankfully, no decisions were made and we're back to being cool as a cucumber.

Side note, eagles superbowl, how many days did it take to recover and do you remember the game? lol
Image
User avatar
tranito
Art Expert
Posts: 7982
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Canada

Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:53 pm

It seems that nobody sold nothing during that crash. If that should be any sort of indicator, it's probably not a good one.
Kramerica wrote:There are a ton of really nice people who come across as complete dickheads on EB.
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
Posts: 8147
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am

Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:55 pm

soam24 wrote:Oh I can tell you what mine went to. Overall still massively up. But earlier this week I had the offline hardware wallets out possibly ready to put back onto an exchange to get rid of if ETH went into the low 500 range. Thankfully, no decisions were made and we're back to being cool as a cucumber.

Side note, eagles superbowl, how many days did it take to recover and do you remember the game? lol
Had off Monday, yesterday rolled to the parade around 7am and started getting after it. Absolutely insane.... unlike anything I've ever seen and just nothing but pure joy.

Kelce is a goddamn God.
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
chevyav53
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 840
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:11 pm

Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:24 pm



Thought some of you might like this :)

graffitistreet @thisisludo’s latest mural in Paris! RIP the banking system! Power to the people! #streetart #bitcoin #cryptocurrency #crypto #graffitistreet #urbanart #graffiti #cryptoart Phot cred #ludo
User avatar
toobs
Art Expert
Posts: 8511
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:55 pm
Contact:

Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:52 pm

Litecoin poppin tonight
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
User avatar
taylorph
Art Expert
Posts: 1694
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:32 pm
Location: Rancho Cucamonga

Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:13 pm

Nice pump and dump.

Anybody know a few other guys with $100M that want to buy an extra chalet in the alps?
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
Posts: 8147
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am

Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:24 am

toobs wrote:Litecoin poppin tonight
People trying to get that free fork money!!!
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
hax0n
Art Expert
Posts: 2768
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:43 pm
Location: Keepin' Austin Weird

Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:09 am

63schoeffling wrote:
toobs wrote:Litecoin poppin tonight
People trying to get that free fork money!!!
Image
ImageTrade Stocks & Crypto w/ Robinhood | Bitcoin Options w/ Deribit | Trade Alts @ Binance | Trade Crypto up to 100x Leverage @ BitMEX
electrachrome wrote:None of us who are responsible for this website really have any idea how it works
User avatar
hax0n
Art Expert
Posts: 2768
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:43 pm
Location: Keepin' Austin Weird

Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:10 pm

10k Bitcoin?! 8) :pint:
ImageTrade Stocks & Crypto w/ Robinhood | Bitcoin Options w/ Deribit | Trade Alts @ Binance | Trade Crypto up to 100x Leverage @ BitMEX
electrachrome wrote:None of us who are responsible for this website really have any idea how it works
Post Reply