Currency Wars, USD, YEN, Bitcoin and what it means to you.

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
User avatar
hax0n
Art Expert
Posts: 2776
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:43 pm
Location: Keepin' Austin Weird

Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:58 pm

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :quack:
ImageTrade Stocks & Crypto w/ Robinhood | Bitcoin Options w/ Deribit | Trade Alts @ Binance | Trade Crypto up to 100x Leverage @ BitMEX
electrachrome wrote:None of us who are responsible for this website really have any idea how it works
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
Posts: 8162
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am

Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:02 am

Pretty sure we have been at the bottom lately. All the sellers are out it looks like.
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
Posts: 8162
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am

Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:42 pm

ZRX just listed on Coinbase Pro. Giddy up! :pint:
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
toobs
Art Expert
Posts: 8538
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:55 pm
Contact:

Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:12 pm

63schoeffling wrote:ZRX just listed on Coinbase Pro. Giddy up! :pint:
Jus through a couple of ETH at it see what happens
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
Posts: 8162
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am

Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:11 am

toobs wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:ZRX just listed on Coinbase Pro. Giddy up! :pint:
Jus through a couple of ETH at it see what happens
Ah, I'm already stocked up on my ZRX bags to where I want. I guess there is a good shot that BAT is next but who knows.

Oddly enough, both ZRX and ELA overtook my ETH stack in the last 24 hours. :pint:
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
questkid32
Art Expert
Posts: 1844
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:11 pm

Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:25 pm

How are people feeling about OMG?
Image
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
Posts: 8162
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am

Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:27 pm

questkid32 wrote:How are people feeling about OMG?
Last year at this time I was loving it. Honestly, idk what happened since I unloaded my stack to condense into other projects, but I see people starting to get worried about the lack of progress over this past year.

Not a ton more info I can offer, but definitely look into it as people seem to be a little down on it from what I have seen. Then again, it could just be the market making people crazy.
ImageImageImageImageImage
cktbreaker
Art Expert
Posts: 1525
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:44 pm

Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:34 pm

questkid32 wrote:How are people feeling about OMG?
I 'guess' OMG/BTC on binance looks like it could get a move up here maybe to 543 and then 577, and the momentum is increasing on 4hr and daily, but in the current move it dropped below the bottom from sept 12th so beyond that i think it will go lower.
User avatar
hax0n
Art Expert
Posts: 2776
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:43 pm
Location: Keepin' Austin Weird

Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:04 am

That spike to $7800 on bitfinex was fun to watch :pint:
ImageTrade Stocks & Crypto w/ Robinhood | Bitcoin Options w/ Deribit | Trade Alts @ Binance | Trade Crypto up to 100x Leverage @ BitMEX
electrachrome wrote:None of us who are responsible for this website really have any idea how it works
cktbreaker
Art Expert
Posts: 1525
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:44 pm

Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:13 pm

hax0n wrote:That spike to $7800 on bitfinex was fun to watch :pint:
Werd, got me out of a bad trade in profit on ETH.
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
Posts: 12319
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards

Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:21 pm

So for chinese new years is everyone going to be selling off and watching from the sidelines or will this year be different.. ?
Image
User avatar
toobs
Art Expert
Posts: 8538
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:55 pm
Contact:

Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:23 am

ZrX North of a $1 .... Should have bought more lol
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
Posts: 8162
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am

Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:04 pm

Looking at the movement lately, I wouldn't be surprised if BAT being the 2nd ERC-20 token added to Coinbase happens sooner rather than later. Luckily I am already all squared away on BAT as well.

With the news that BAKKT will launch before the end of the year, I am really trying to snag some more BTC and ETH first and foremost from here on out.
ImageImageImageImageImage
rikkirattoe
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 795
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:10 pm

Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:42 pm

RVN!

Have I mentioned that project on here before? Finally got listed on Binance a few days ago. Easily a Top 20 coin down the road.
Last edited by rikkirattoe on Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikkirattoe
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 795
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:10 pm

Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:43 pm

63schoeffling wrote:Looking at the movement lately, I wouldn't be surprised if BAT being the 2nd ERC-20 token added to Coinbase happens sooner rather than later. Luckily I am already all squared away on BAT as well.

With the news that BAKKT will launch before the end of the year, I am really trying to snag some more BTC and ETH first and foremost from here on out.
Rumors XLM and BAT are next up on CB

Sold the top on ZRX, nice gains on that pump.
Post Reply