Best youtube or "reality video" you've seen today

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
usamamasan1
Art Expert

Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:39 pm

grab a hot one

let's all smile together.
wizdom
Art Expert

Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:54 pm

Kdh12 wrote:that would be more credible if they learned to count to four without skipping 3
It means that is the 4th video that surfaced. 3rd one was proven to be a fake so they are syncing 1,2 & 4
drummer7795
Art Expert

Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:57 pm

Pretty cool. Looks like they snapped a giant photograph of the area then blasted back in to space. There's no way we're alone on this tiny rock.
FKozik wrote:see you in hell.
mistersmith wrote:If you didn't want Horkey to tear you up you shouldn't have worn that short skirt.
wizdom
Art Expert

Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:59 pm

Kdh12
Art Freak

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:13 pm

wizdom wrote:
Kdh12 wrote:that would be more credible if they learned to count to four without skipping 3
It means that is the 4th video that surfaced. 3rd one was proven to be a fake so they are syncing 1,2 & 4

gotcha

I believe in aliens for sure

I grew up in Oregon so I also believe in bigfoot although I have never seen either
mmmm Beer :pint:
kj1nyr
Art Expert

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:48 pm

As seen on obeygiant.com. Exit Through the Pet Shop, starring Keyboard Cat.

downbytheriver
Art Expert

Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:31 am

"lance wrote:drymount, man, this is better than Disneyland! chef wrote: I used to think if I died in an evil place, then my soul wouldn't be able to make it to Heaven. But now? drymount! I mean, I don't care where it goes, as long as it ain't here.
Kdh12
Art Freak

Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:48 pm

downbytheriver wrote:

classic

pass da kutchie

kj1nyr
Art Expert

Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:53 pm

Kdh12 wrote:classic

pass da kutchie

Ahhh, brings back memories of my misspent youth hangin' with my Bahamian friends.
TheThirdEye
Art Expert

Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:09 pm

drummer7795 wrote:There's no way we're alone on this tiny rock.
This reminded me of the famous Carl Sagan quote on an image of Earth taken from Voyager 1. Really makes you think.
On October 13, 1994, the famous astronomer Carl Sagan was delivering a public lecture at his own university of Cornell. During that lecture, he presented this photo:

The photo above was taken by Voyager 1 in 1990 as it sailed away from Earth, more than 4 billion miles in the distance. Having completed its primary mission, Voyager at that time was on its way out of the Solar System, on a trajectory of approximately 32 degrees above the plane of the Solar System. Ground Control issued commands for the distant space craft to turn around and, looking back, take photos of each of the planets it had visited. From Voyager's vast distance, the Earth was captured as a infinitesimal point of light (between the two white tick marks), actually smaller than a single pixel of the photo. The image was taken with a narrow angle camera lens, with the Sun quite close to the field of view. Quite by accident, the Earth was captured in one of the scattered light rays caused by taking the image at an angle so close to the Sun. Dr. Sagan was quite moved by this image of our tiny world.
We succeeded in taking that picture [from deep space], and, if you look at it, you see a dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever lived, lived out their lives. The aggregate of all our joys and sufferings, thousands of confident religions, ideologies and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilizations, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every hopeful child, every mother and father, every inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every superstar, every supreme leader, every saint and sinner in the history of our species, lived there on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam.

The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot. Think of the endless cruelties visited by the inhabitants of one corner of the dot on scarcely distinguishable inhabitants of some other corner of the dot. How frequent their misunderstandings, how eager they are to kill one another, how fervent their hatreds. Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity -- in all this vastness -- there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. It is up to us. It's been said that astronomy is a humbling, and I might add, a character-building experience. To my mind, there is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly and compassionately with one another and to preserve and cherish that pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known. - Carl Sagan
guryter
Art Expert

Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:29 pm

I'm the one fighting, ok?
Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.
john38103 wrote:All gin every thing. drymount all you hoes.
Relax, I honestly don't give a fudge.
jamesgunter
Art Expert

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:00 pm

jjbehren
Flipper

Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:05 pm

That whole episode is fantastic...

http://www.finalgear.com/shows/topgear/9/3/
jamesgunter
Art Expert

Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:28 am

:rolling:

Kdh12
Art Freak

Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:19 pm

I would rather deal with them over the crazies that protest outside of funerals becuase of homosexuality