LEGO - The thread.

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
BENYOUNG20
Art Expert

Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:20 am

jettad wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:54 pm
Need some advice please.

1/ What is the best way to sell an unopened Simpsons House (71006)? And also a good way of valuing it, I'm not sure ebay is the best place to figure that out!

2/ I also have a lot of bricks from over the years (2000-2014) from sets sitting gathering dust (about 50-75 lbs of it), what is the better way of dealing with all that? I might be able to sort it into the sets again, but I don't think they would be complete as the kids tended to demolish and scatter them, I'm still discovering bricks almost every time I mow the backyard!

Cheers
1. eBay sold comps are the best way at valuing it.
2. Just depends on how much work you want to put into it. But incomplete sets are hard sells unless you happen to have hard to find sets/pieces.
jettad
Art Expert

Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm

BENYOUNG20 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:20 am
jettad wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:54 pm
Need some advice please.

1/ What is the best way to sell an unopened Simpsons House (71006)? And also a good way of valuing it, I'm not sure ebay is the best place to figure that out!

2/ I also have a lot of bricks from over the years (2000-2014) from sets sitting gathering dust (about 50-75 lbs of it), what is the better way of dealing with all that? I might be able to sort it into the sets again, but I don't think they would be complete as the kids tended to demolish and scatter them, I'm still discovering bricks almost every time I mow the backyard!

Cheers
1. eBay sold comps are the best way at valuing it.
2. Just depends on how much work you want to put into it. But incomplete sets are hard sells unless you happen to have hard to find sets/pieces.
Thanks