Pet Peeves- Vent Here! Let me feel your pain.

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
turnJBup
Art Freak

Thu May 26, 2022 9:17 pm

Time to infringe.
Immediately.
There’s gotta be a good amount of these simpleton inbred gun twats that realize the biggest threat to the second amendment is not liberals, or people with common sense. It’s the whack jobs killing children.
lebantz
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:57 pm

Ive been in the medical system for a long time now and it's always been dog fudge but covid has put it at a new low. I dont have a diagnoses. MRI's tell doctors I'm the golden child and they could care less what a patient is trying to tell them these days. The attitude is, "the computer will tell me". I had this same approach when I worked in IT. People suck at explaining problems. Myself included, why I am at this point. Over a decade long unexplained pain that has cascaded into a full waterfall.

Our government and medical system are perfectly comparable to the Vogons that read poetry in Hitchhickers Guide to the Galaxy. Our drymounting system will not let go of fax machines or hard discs. I have image files of many MRI's on a USB drive and in the cloud as a sharable download. Every appointment asks for the drymounting disc. I try to hand them a USB drive and they tell me it needs to be on disc. Thats like taking a digital picture, printing it out and scanning it as a new image. I'm not an environmentalist but this waste of using burned disc. drymounting apple doesnt even have a Disc drive anymore. Even Mayo clinic wanted me to mail them drymounting disc. I found one doctor in Cali who had a drymounting upload portal, this was 4 years ago. No place around me has anything like this. drymount even the Mayo clinic doesnt embrace technology.

This isnt even what set me off today. I was trying to change an appointment tomorrow to telemedicine. My ride options both have covid(parents). They dont do telemedicine...I then said I could find a ride but I might be a half hour late. She tells me just try to arrive as close to assigned time as possible, we may or may not be able to provide a grace period...geee thanks. Before hanging up she tells me they need a referral from my doctor. I said my Doctor reached out to you, she told me thats a 'new patient' referral and they need an 'insurance' referral. I asked, is there no method to reach out to my doctor in the system? She said its patient responsibility, but tells me she did contact them as a courtesy and havent heard back.

I call my doctors office(she never called) and mention the referral and she tells me, "ya no matter where you go they will need a referral....". WTF are you telling me this and not just doing it in the first place, I wanted to ask. Then she asks me, "what are you seeing them for". My own doctors office....the chick pulled me up by name and birthday and is asking me this fudge?????????? I said "Pain", she goes "where", "all over" I tell her dumbass. Do you want me to fill the referral out for you? And this is a Primary Doctor I actually like(after trying many because my 40 year old doctor died a year ago.) It might have been some lunchtime sub answering the phone but I go from stupid to stupid. At the rate this medical system operates I cant even get on the drymounting hill to start climbing. They also spend so much money on technology but they refuse to embrace and use. New doctors are being taught how to read a computer. Sad part is not everything will be there. Some things we dont know to image, and thats if you are looking at the right spot. I seen crazy fudge that makes your veins show up under some type of blacklight. Imaging methods are still advancing rapidly with poor adoption rates. Over a decade ago I had an upright MRI while watching TV in Colorado. I still have yet to see that fudge in my city and I live in a large city. My health will never be addressed in my lifetime. waa waa wheres the wambulance. Fin

TL;DR drymount this medical system!
fredo
Art God

Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:44 pm

A+ rant. If I ever move back to the US it will be to a place pre-scouted for sanefolk and decent medical services…if any of either still exist.

Ps Happy Solstice! May your ritual sacrifices be deemed acceptable and appropriate, so that you do not starve. You remember what happened to Bob that one year.

just a foil for me today, thanks
howdyall
Art Expert

Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:58 am

fredo wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:44 pm
A+ rant. If I ever move back to the US it will be to a place pre-scouted for sanefolk and decent medical services…if any of either still exist.
May as well stay where you are then

I'm going through the process to leave the US right now, and it's some work. On Babbel daily learning swedish so I can GTFOH, but luckily I nail all of the employment qualifications to get out of this shithole
haven
Art Expert

Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:10 pm

drymount these people

Clarence Thomas: Supreme Court Could Now Restrict Marriage Equality, Contraception
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/clarence ... ccbe6aa6d2
howdyall
Art Expert

Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:42 pm

haven wrote:
drymount these people

Clarence Thomas: Supreme Court Could Now Restrict Marriage Equality, Contraception
It's exactly this kind of action that is going to cause the impending downfall of the supreme court. Their participation in government is little more than a corrupt facade at this point.

Also, this here is going to last about as long as it takes to expose how many abusive affairs republican politicians are having before even they start pushing back on it, because of course these dudes are cheating unprotected on their old-ass wives they've had multiple children with (see Newt Gingrich, and Donald Trump, and, and, and...)

just imagine being so insecure about your status as a white man in the US that you have to do everything you can to keep women from participating in the workforce
haven
Art Expert

Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:39 am

drymount these people

Supreme Court Severely Limits Regulation Of Carbon Emissions
https://www.reuters.com/legal/governmen ... 022-06-30/
Kramerica
Art Freak

Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:50 am

How is anyone supposed to think the Supreme Court is anything but a partisan political tool at this point?
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
jjttdw
Art Expert

Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:20 pm

howdyall wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:42 pm
haven wrote:
drymount these people

It's exactly this kind of action that is going to cause the impending downfall of the supreme court. Their participation in government is little more than a corrupt facade at this point.

Also, this here is going to last about as long as it takes to expose how many abusive affairs republican politicians are having before even they start pushing back on it, because of course these dudes are cheating unprotected on their old-ass wives they've had multiple children with (see Newt Gingrich, and Donald Trump, and, and, and...)

just imagine being so insecure about your status as a white man in the US that you have to do everything you can to keep women from participating in the workforce
Perhaps Clarence should revisit Loving v. Virginia
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
turnJBup
Art Freak

Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:06 pm

No EPA? We have drymounting failed our children.
Sick to my stomach.
drymount every last drymounting Republican cunthole in the eye socket.
drymounting shitbag twats.
turnJBup
Art Freak

Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:10 pm

A handful of people ushering the entire planet’s demise.
Praying a hero will emerge and take a couple of these shitbags out.
It’s our only hope at this point.
It has to happen.
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:07 pm

Ticketmaster
finneganm
Art Freak

Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:54 pm

Whatever old god that delights in crippling EB every so often
That's what she said
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:45 pm

turnJBup wrote:
It has to happen.
Yeah, with the way things are going our hero will turn out to be Homelander or Soldier Boy.
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
fredo
Art God

Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:55 am

turnJBup wrote:
It has to happen.
Death cultists gon’ death cult

finneganm wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:54 pm
Whatever old god that delights in crippling EB every so often
Gozer gon’ Gozerian
just a foil for me today, thanks