Beer - trading & discussion

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
mtarail
Art Expert

Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:45 pm

sidewaysscott wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:05 am
man, my beer tastes sure have changed. Being in CO has me spoiled as I was once heavy into trading and seeking out of state beers, now I don't give a fudge. Too many decent breweries here that have what I now prefer, NEIPAs. Knotted Root and Outer Range are the kings of that out here IMO.

There are a bunch other too such as Weldwerks, and Cerebral, but don't even compare to KR and OR.

I do miss trading for OH and TH though.

But remember when Pliny and Heady were the OMG? Pliny typically sits as a shelf turd here and Heady is finally distributed here, but doesn't garner the attention it once did.
Glad to hear this. I'll be hitting up KR and OR when I'm in town. And hopefully I can track down a can of Alchemist too, Been wanting to try that for awhile.
guryter
Art Expert

Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:26 am

Nice. I grabbed the single/double and one of each of the recursions.
Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.
john38103 wrote:All gin every thing. drymount all you hoes.
Relax, I honestly don't give a fudge.
FrankBooth
Art Expert

Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:21 pm

guryter wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:26 am
Nice. I grabbed the single/double and one of each of the recursions.
Let me know how the Recursions are, was thinking about getting the trio but my bags were filled.
ImageImageImage

Original Comic Art Collection: http://cafurl.com?i=25041
rhythmgtr5
Art Expert

Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:03 pm

sidewaysscott wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:05 am
But remember when Pliny and Heady were the OMG? Pliny typically sits as a shelf turd here and Heady is finally distributed here, but doesn't garner the attention it once did.
Is heady readily available around denver and is it fresh?
guryter
Art Expert

Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:04 pm

Recursion 1 was delicious.

Anyone in TX want to hook me up with some Martin House Toadies brews? IDAF about reviews, just want to enjoy regardless.
Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.
FrankBooth
Art Expert

Sun May 15, 2022 6:09 pm

Back to Maine at the end of the month, Should be a good time.
ImageImageImage

guryter
Art Expert

Mon May 16, 2022 11:11 am

Ayyyy Sam enjoy the trip. Assuming/hoping you're feeling good and back to enjoying a few here and there.

Picked up some OH, the classics of AGE and green diamonds, plus that triple hopped broccoli.......delicious. It's been a minute, I've said it before but I thought they fell off. I also cut back on my own, kinda takin a breather here and there, reset them buds. Not feeling the need to fill my fridge and then empty it just to fill it again.
FrankBooth
Art Expert

Wed May 18, 2022 12:09 pm

guryter wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 11:11 am
Ayyyy Sam enjoy the trip. Assuming/hoping you're feeling good and back to enjoying a few here and there.

Picked up some OH, the classics of AGE and green diamonds, plus that triple hopped broccoli.......delicious. It's been a minute, I've said it before but I thought they fell off. I also cut back on my own, kinda takin a breather here and there, reset them buds. Not feeling the need to fill my fridge and then empty it just to fill it again.
Hey John, thanks Yeah I am Ok right now. I am on a Beer fast for a few weeks just because Maine will be a torrent.

I've been joy riding with someone's Barreled Souls membership, who I'm going with. So will be some nice bottles coming back.

Hope you've been well.

I'm liking OH's single hop offerings or just in general lower ABV (I think Little DIamonds or something is the brother of Green Diamonds) and for the most part still drinking mostly from Grimm and Finback.

Finback is actually opening near me in LIC later this year, which is pretty awesome. They'll be fairly close to LICbeerproject's place.

https://licpost.com/taproom-and-microbr ... evelopment

Finback's spirits and coffee offerings have been really nice too. I like their Gin
ImageImageImage

guryter
Art Expert

Thu May 19, 2022 2:04 pm

Nice all around on the above.

I can dig the single hops.....OH doing citra week and have the citra OG can, dropped yesterday. I still recall reaching nirvana with their single hop galaxy can, was tremendous. 2015 tho......

Finback queens location is always kind of a pain in the ass tho so I get delivery when I hit them up. I know someone that works near that LIC spot, they'll be muling back frfr. I'll have to check out their gin.

Enjoy the trip!
kansasbbq
Art God

Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:32 am

Visiting STL and stopped into Side Project yesterday.

Man, it just doesn't get any better.
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
FrankBooth
Art Expert

Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:55 pm

Maine was a nice time again, stopped by Treehouse in Charlton, MA both ways.

They have a crazy nice property there, vineyard size. Picked up a good chunk from them then in Maine from Barreled Souls, Austin Street and Belle Flower.

TH' spot

Some of the House beers and some of the Barreled Souls bounty.

ImageImageImage

kansasbbq
Art God

Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:37 am

Nice haul!
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
guryter
Art Expert

Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:31 pm

Those barreled souls labels are nice. Only been to TH twice but yeah, it's a gorgeous spot.

Root + Branch finally opened their taproom nearish to me. Popped in, had a pour, grabbed some cans. Nice clean spot.
FrankBooth
Art Expert

Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:28 pm

guryter wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:31 pm
Those barreled souls labels are nice. Only been to TH twice but yeah, it's a gorgeous spot.

Root + Branch finally opened their taproom nearish to me. Popped in, had a pour, grabbed some cans. Nice clean spot.
Really like R+B, hope to make it out their soon. Did you pick up one of those limited labeled glasses they were selling?

Finally had a Trillium pickup, someone grabbed for me while they were in MA.

ImageImageImage

guryter
Art Expert

Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:42 pm

Did not grab the glass from R+B, would've been a nice addition though. Passed on the OH/Monkish collabs. Haven't even touched Sand City in a few months. Feeling kinda bored lately, I'm sure it'll pass.