Pet Peeves- Vent Here! Let me feel your pain.

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
jjttdw
Art Expert

Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:46 am

So do they have sealed bags for the prints?
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
Irishman12
Art Expert

Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:50 pm

lebantz
Art Connoisseur

Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:52 pm

This the screen grab I was talking about where they are trying to get in the art print world.

ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:15 pm

Hey UPS. I have an obvious camera on my front door pointed right at you. There's no need to pound on my security door when you drop my package off and wake up all who sleep within.

Edit: you too Postmates. GD
lebantz
Art Connoisseur

Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:53 pm

ygolohcysp wrote:
Hey UPS. I have an obvious camera on my front door pointed right at you. There's no need to pound on my security door when you drop my package off and wake up all who sleep within.

I had a sign "DONT KNOCK! please thank you!". They dont like that sign at all. Two were offended after I put it up. One kept leaving the yellow slip and refused to leave my package, when it was never a problem before. The other brought a heavy package up the two flights of stairs, I heard him set it in front of my door. Then I heard him pick it up and walk off huffing and puffing. I get a delivery confirmation email, check outside to find nothing. I looked down the first flight. homeboy just left it in the middle and said drymount carrying it any further. After the first month of their stupid games they finally quit knocking.
fredo
Art God

Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:06 am

lebantz wrote:
ygolohcysp wrote:

I had a sign "DONT KNOCK! please thank you!". They dont like that sign at all. Two were offended after I put it up. One kept leaving the yellow slip and refused to leave my package, when it was never a problem before. The other brought a heavy package up the two flights of stairs, I heard him set it in front of my door. Then I heard him pick it up and walk off huffing and puffing. I get a delivery confirmation email, check outside to find nothing. I looked down the first flight. homeboy just left it in the middle and said drymount carrying it any further. After the first month of their stupid games they finally quit knocking.
Not super clear who won here
just a foil for me today, thanks
bubbie
Art Expert

Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:45 am

^ Maybe the door? Both of them obviously ought to try satan.

Here is mine:

fredo
Art God

Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:44 pm

Have you considered (not using) Satan?
fredo
Art God

Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:00 pm

jjttdw wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:43 pm
fredo wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:50 pm
Passive-aggressive antivaxx snowflake parents crying persecution for having to vax before being allowed into my kid’s snowflake school. We are “vigilantes” for calling them dipshits and so they require a safe space. I’ll give you a safe space, holistic nutritionist. Outer space.
lol. I wonder what the overlap is for people who are both anti-abortion and anti covid vaccine.
I dunno, but amongst the perpetually persecuted the antivax proportion appears to hover around 107%. This one crybaby dipshit who makes all things about her partial-Maori ancestry because she looks Scotch Irish and so no one would know about her internal Struggle unless it came up 4-5 times per conversation, she called a gathering of fellow clowns to show support for vax-hez teachers (not sure any of these exist at this school, but never mind). Her rationale for supporting teachers: “I had an adverse reaction to my vaccinations as an infant, but there is no record of this because my mother was badly treated because…”

Ah, well. At least I’m not working for an Alec Baldwin joint. Yikes.
lebantz
Art Connoisseur

Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:11 pm

fredo wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:06 am
lebantz wrote:
ygolohcysp wrote:

Not super clear who won here
Havent heard a knock in years. USPS didn't play any games.

They took the sign personally, as if they knock too hard and it was directed solely at them.
lebantz
Art Connoisseur

Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:18 pm

The link to the pic in my post above broke

guryter
Art Expert

Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:06 am

bubbie wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:45 am
Here is mine:

amazon.jpg
Time to cancel that soap/paper towel/lysol wipes order.....or was that too early?

I placed an amazon order for a big gallon bottle of soap in march 2020, canceled it in October 2020.
Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.
john38103 wrote:All gin every thing. drymount all you hoes.
Relax, I honestly don't give a fudge.
bubbie
Art Expert

Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:37 am

^ Ha. Not it. Imma gonna hold it till they deliver just because.
fredo wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:44 pm
Have you considered (not using) Satan?

This is a good one, fredo.
Irishman12
Art Expert

Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:38 pm

Tax payer money going towards puppy murderer Fauci :evil:
bubbie
Art Expert

Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:12 pm

You guys are like lemmings, seriously. Someone tells you something and points the finger and you all follow and repeat excat same fudge with the exact same words at the same time. As if there is zero critical thinking on your part, no offense. I have no idea where you read this fudge but I heard this exact fudge a few times today in places that have no connection to each other. Must be breitbart or some other ish broke the “news” today.